Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

ACCA P6 ROI book - Where can I get it please?

• 04-09-2018 9:27pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 47

I can't find the Irish publication online or in any shop, can anyone direct me please? Or is anyone selling?

Thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10 SamH88

dyanne wrote: »
    I can't find the Irish publication online or in any shop, can anyone direct me please? Or is anyone selling?

Thanks in advance

The book is called Irish taxation: Law & Practice and is available from the Tax Institute for €45. Sorry it won't let me post a link. Not sure if you would need the 2017/2018 or 2018/2019 version but not much changed in last years budget so the 2018/2019 would prob be best.

That's the tax book that Julie Hawkins uses in her classes. As far as I know it's the only book available for the Irish variant which is a bit ridiculous, but to be fair it's a great book.

Most of the stuff she used was her own notes. If you send me a DM I can forward you on the notes that she used for the June 2018 exams.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 47 dyanne

SamH88 wrote: »
    The book is called Irish taxation: Law & Practice and is available from the Tax Institute for €45. Sorry it won't let me post a link. Not sure if you would need the 2017/2018 or 2018/2019 version but not much changed in last years budget so the 2018/2019 would prob be best.

That's the tax book that Julie Hawkins uses in her classes. As far as I know it's the only book available for the Irish variant which is a bit ridiculous, but to be fair it's a great book.

Most of the stuff she used was her own notes. If you send me a DM I can forward you on the notes that she used for the June 2018 exams.

Thabks for your help 😊

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Taxywaxy

Hodges and Figgis in Dawson street and UCC bookshop Cork are now selling Advanced Tax by Paula Byrne..aimed at P6 (ATX) and CPA Advanced tax student. It has just been made the core reading for the CPA Advanced Tax module.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 47 dyanne

That's brilliant, thanks Taxywaxy

Advertisement