Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Celebrity Big Brother 2018 (4)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,939 ✭✭✭goat2

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Is "chef" not one of his many professions?

He says he is, but I don't think so. I cook every day, but I don't call myself a chef

• Registered Users Posts: 86,727 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Ben's gf is the image of Rozy like dark brunette. He definitely has a type. It's just as well I'm a dark brunette eh, eh, bless him.

And his boyfriend :P I think he swings both ways

• Registered Users Posts: 8,130 ✭✭✭Surreptitious

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    And his boyfriend :P I think he swings both ways
    orig

• Registered Users Posts: 7,084 ✭✭✭Jeff2

MelanieC wrote: »
    Clip from tomorrow on BOTS -

Gabby: "Because we're getting near to the end, it feels like we're getting near to the end."

Quote of the series.
    She's like a modern day Confucious.

Lol.
    :D

• Registered Users Posts: 10,962 ✭✭✭✭dark crystal

Kirsty is so lovely

She's boring. Dull and boring. She sits around all day in her pyjamas saying nothing of any note and has sat on the fence throughout. She's had no storyline in the house whatsoever. I don't get the love at all. Her winning this year would be like Rachel Rice winning all over again(at least Rachel Rice had one little argument in her series).

Now get your pitchforks out people, that's right, COME WITH THE PITCHFORKS BITCHES!!!!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,423 ✭✭✭✭Outlaw Pete

mob1.jpg?w=640

• Registered Users Posts: 13,366 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

Ben's gf is the image of Rozy like dark brunette. He definitely has a type. It's just as well I'm a dark brunette eh, eh, bless him.

Hold on, Ben has a gf? So what was the whole thing with Roxy or did he just meet her since he got out and they are on honeymoon as we write?

• Registered Users Posts: 507 ✭✭✭Sinus pain

Hardeep was a contestant on masterchef - he came second. He probably cooks for them all to alleviate the boredom

• Registered Users Posts: 6,079 ✭✭✭CollyFlower

Remember when BB used to have a task for the HMs, dressing as zombies and recreating the Michael Jackson Thriller video... I loved that task, my favorite ever.. Hope they set a similar one for them.

• Registered Users Posts: 840 ✭✭✭laylag

Remember when BB used to have a task for the HMs, dressing as zombies and recreating the Michael Jackson Thriller video... I loved that task, my favorite ever.. Hope they set a similar one for them.

I loved that too. I remember years ago they did a task where they had to recreate the OK GO! music video where they were all on treadmill's...it was brilliant!! Think it was the civilian BB.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,648 ✭✭✭✭skipper_G

She's boring. Dull and boring. She sits around all day in her pyjamas saying nothing of any note and has sat on the fence throughout. She's had no storyline in the house whatsoever. I don't get the love at all. Her winning this year would be like Rachel Rice winning all over again(at least Rachel Rice had one little argument in her series).

Now get your pitchforks out people, that's right, COME WITH THE PITCHFORKS BITCHES!!!!!!

I like Kirstie and while I can see why you might think she's dull because she's not front and centre having arguments with everyone, but I think she's come across like an actual real human being who is normal. That's why I like her, and yes I will admit to giving her some slack because she's an actual Hollywood celeb

That said, screw a pitchfork you get the trident

200.gif

laylag wrote: »
    I loved that too. I remember years ago they did a task where they had to recreate the OK GO! music video where they were all on treadmill's...it was brilliant!! Think it was the civilian BB.

Ah the good old days, that was a brilliant task.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,423 ✭✭✭Harleen Quinzel

16lmipx.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 5,481 ✭✭✭valoren

Hardeep is the quintessential magnificent bastard. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,329 ✭✭✭SAMTALK

Hardeep is no fool.

Dont particularly want him to win but it's funny watching him with the younger ones.

He knows there isn't a brain cell between them and when he sat down with Gabby to apologise you could see her drifting off after about 10 words ! I'd say she didn't know whether he apologised or insulted her.
    And straight away Dan has to come over and join them. Keep away and mind your own business Dan.

Really really really want Sally to go ahead of Hardeep ! Her reaction will be good

• Registered Users Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭BBFAN

SAMTALK wrote: »
    Hardeep is no fool.

Dont particularly want him to win but it's funny watching him with the younger ones.

He knows there isn't a brain cell between them and when he sat down with Gabby to apologise you could see her drifting off after about 10 words ! I'd say she didn't know whether he apologised or insulted her.
    And straight away Dan has to come over and join them. Keep away and mind your own business Dan.

Really really really want Sally to go ahead of Hardeep ! Her reaction will be good

I can not wait to see her face when she realises that Hardeep has beaten her. She will be disgusted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,752 ✭✭✭johnpatrick81

BBFAN wrote: »
    I can not wait to see her face when she realises that Hardeep has beaten her. She will be disgusted.

Let us pray

Sally has fvkcing dead people voting for her too though, this could be dangerous.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,329 ✭✭✭SAMTALK

Let us pray

Sally has fvkcing dead people voting for her too though, this could be dangerous.

I'd say they wouldn't even vote for her !. Surely one of them would have told her she's not coming across very well to the public and to behave :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,978 ✭✭✭wyrn

Looking at the poll on Tellymix it's 51% to Hardeep, so it could be very close. I think sadly, Sally will stay. I reckon she'll get a sympathetic show tonight

• Registered Users Posts: 790 ✭✭✭forgodssake

Have to go stupid work tonight so will miss the show ...will check in here for updates if you please !

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,752 ✭✭✭johnpatrick81

wyrn wrote: »
    Looking at the poll on Tellymix it's 51% to Hardeep, so it could be very close. I think sadly, Sally will stay. I reckon she'll get a sympathetic show tonight

Plus all the same saps who voted for people like Colleen would love her.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,079 ✭✭✭CollyFlower

Is there an eviction tonight?.. Need to get refreshments in if so.. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

I’m surprised psychic Sally Kong isn’t packing her bags already cos it’s gonna be a four in a row sweep for Hardeep

wyrn wrote: »

It really will be down to tonights edit.

BBFAN wrote: »
    It really will be down to tonights edit.

Not much a good edit can do for a contrary bugger like Hardeep. :pac:

#H2W

• Registered Users Posts: 21,932 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

What's the odds whenever we do see Hardeeps best bits , we'll see funny bits that were never aired?
    It happens all the time , it's as if there's a conspiracy against the poor man..hmmmm...

• Registered Users Posts: 10,423 ✭✭✭✭Outlaw Pete

Is there an eviction tonight?

You have to make everything about you don't you.

I can't wait until this show ends to see how the real CollyFlower posts.

What I meant to say was that I'm so glad that there are young women like you in the world today.

YOU ARE THE FUTURE!!!

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    What's the odds whenever we do see Hardeeps best bits , we'll see funny bits that were never aired?
    It happens all the time , it's as if there's a conspiracy against the poor man..hmmmm...

They're slating him on BOTS as well. :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

G

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

O

Advertisement