Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Celebrity Big Brother 2018 (4)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

H

A

R

D

E

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,883 ✭✭✭MelanieC

Posting just to mess up mack's posts. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭BBFAN

MelanieC wrote: »
    Posting just to mess up mack's posts. :D

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

E (thanks, I needed that as it wouldn't let me post duplicate 'E' posts!)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,067 ✭✭✭Taytoland

Hardeep being desperate again last night. Arsehole.

PTOWINF*CKYOUMELANIECTHEWORSTSPICEGIRL

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,978 ✭✭✭wyrn

HIL HIL
    Celebrity-Big-Brother-2018-Hardeep-Sign-Kohli-rants-about-Roxanne-1485754.jpg?r=1535643326990

Omackeral wrote: »
    G
    O
    H
    A
    R
    D
    E
    E
    P
    T
    O
    W
    I
    N
    !

I agree.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,883 ✭✭✭MelanieC

PTOWINF*CKYOUMELANIECTHEWORSTSPICEGIRL

The bunions made me do it.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,366 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

Can't wait to see Macks best bits when we finish :)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,084 ✭✭✭Jeff2

Looks like BoTS is on C5 at 11.05 but not on V3 until 01.00.

Kolido wrote: »
    Can't wait to see Macks best bits when we finish :)

Pop around on the 11th and see them for real.

• Registered Users Posts: 361 ✭✭BazBox

It really does depend on tonight's edit as another poster said earlier, if Hardeep is involved in any sort of negative stuff it might sway it for Sally unfortunately.

I would love it if she was evicted before Big H. I know Ryan was sick in last nights show but jesus he was barely in the episode, to the point where I thought he was keeping a low profile on purpose because of the way he confronted Hardeep the night before.

#justsayin

BazBox wrote: »
    It really does depend on tonight's edit as another poster said earlier, if Hardeep is involved in any sort of negative stuff it might sway it for Sally unfortunately.

I would love it if she was evicted before Big H. I know Ryan was sick in last nights show but jesus he was barely in the episode, to the point where I thought he was keeping a low profile on purpose because of the way he confronted Hardeep the night before.

#justsayin

Germaine was saying on BOTS the other night that he's been like that since he went into the house, lies around all the time unless there's a task.

He reckons that's his game-plan, thinks he'll only be on camera during the tasks so plays up when they're on.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,329 ✭✭✭SAMTALK

BazBox wrote: »

#justsayin

I think there was an element of hangover and embarrassment with Ryan.

He was way over the top with Hardeep and I think if sober it wouldnt have got so bad. I kinda liked Ryan up to that but he actually made a fool of himself. None of the housemates are giving Hardeep any credit for how astute he is.

He knows exactly what buttons to press to see what reaction he gets and its the only way most of them show any bit of personality.
    Dan just annoys me so much.. He tries to be everyones friend but I'm just not buying the nice boy act..

• Registered Users Posts: 14,648 ✭✭✭✭skipper_G

There's only one poll that matters around these parts!

That would be the actual real life voting, but the proud recipient of a participation certificate is our very own Boardsie poll https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057908454

Sally has some love, I think Hardeep is a bit of a twat and some people would vote for Sally because he is very difficult to like and not because they like her. That's my opinion only

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,752 ✭✭✭johnpatrick81

Ryan's own brother confirmed on BOTS the other night that his plan was to go in there, keep the head down, as little hassle or drama as possible.

He's there clearly for the paycheck and nothing else. He wasn't going to be making drama or getting involved where he didn't have to.

A slightly more energetic Cosmo.

Oh well, that plan worked out brilliantly :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 10,423 ✭✭✭✭Outlaw Pete

Don't like Hardeep but really hope he stays tomorrow as he will no doubt take the public keeping him in yet again as them thinking he's right about all he's saying, with regards to Ryan and racism, Gabby being fake etc, and so ramp all that up thinking they want more of it..... which of course we do. Ryan's heard a crowd chanting his name and so that has had a similar effect on him. Could see quite a bit of drama over the weekend.

Sally staying would be a nightmare.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭Meauldsegosha

The majority of the public vote takes place during the eviction show. Tonights edit will have a bearing on the vote but the highlights on tomorrows show is what counts.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,476 ✭✭✭neonsofa

The majority of the public vote takes place during the eviction show. Tonights edit will have a bearing on the vote but the highlights on tomorrows show is what counts.

Hardeeps speech to gabby last night has sealed it for me. Funniest thing I've watched in a very long time. I hate him and love him at the same time.

From the clips I've seen of tonight it's a total hate Hardeep show.

• Registered Users Posts: 361 ✭✭BazBox

BBFAN wrote: »

Ah balls. I wonder will he walk if they are constantly getting onto him?

BBFAN wrote: »

That'll probably work in his favour. I think it's all getting a bit gangy-uppy and exclusionary.

I loved his speech to Gabby, the most insincere praise proffered via deadpan delivery. Well done, Hardeep. I'm not that keen on him but I'd rather he won than most of the others (I love you, Kirstie) because he's put up with a lot and been good value.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,138 ✭✭✭✭iamwhoiam

I am out of kilter with the thread as usual but can't abide Hardeep . He must be a bloody nightmare to live with too

iamwhoiam wrote: »
    I am out of kilter with the thread as usual but can't abide Hardeep . He must be a bloody nightmare to live with too

That's exactly why he should stay!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,752 ✭✭✭johnpatrick81

He's an annoying and painful prat but he's OUR annoying and painful prat.

H-Deep2WIN!

giphy.gif

Advertisement