Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Celebrity Big Brother 2018 (4)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16,138 ✭✭✭✭iamwhoiam

Nope still don't get it . Never liked Kim
    either ! Mind you I didn't see her on Cbb

• Registered Users Posts: 14,648 ✭✭✭✭skipper_G

iamwhoiam wrote: »
    Nope still don't get it . Never liked Kim
    either ! Mind you I didn't see her on Cbb

I like Hardeep the housemate because he annoys the others but I don't like Hardeep the person, I think he's a twat. But I really want him to stay tomorrow, not just because he deserves it but because I really hate Sally

• Registered Users Posts: 9,292 ✭✭✭Adamocovic

Just have yesterdays episode and I've caught up.

And you know what, I want Hardeep to win. **** the rest of them. He may be a tossers but at least he's not fake and the rest have been immature bullies with him. Gang handed!

They can say what they want about him, even if it's mean like saying Big Brother must edit the footage to make the public think he's nice, which they all find a good laugh. Then he bites back and he's rude and disrespectful.

If he beats Sally it will be the happiest moment of this season for me. Also Ryan, I felt for him with Roxy did but I hope he doesn't win, don't like him at all!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,996 ✭✭✭Duck Soup

I don't mind Hardeep, he's an intelligent man without a safety catch on either his mouth or his pants. No, I wouldn't leave him in a room with three drunken cheerleading nymphos. But he's thoughtful, occasionally mildly funny and an entertaining housemate. Worth his salt alone for not being another reality show gurner with one braincell and two facelifts.

Sally? God no. I have the same instinctive disgust as I did of Derek Angora-Sweater and all psychics. Horrendous emotional vampires that prey on the grief and loss of vulnerable people in return for cash. And it was all downhill from there. As a few have noted, Sally's beef with Hardeep originated when she tried to display knowledge beyond "Do you know someone who's passed with a vowel in their name" and Hardeep wiped his hairy arse with her. After that, it's been a non-stop character assassination by her. Sure she can read people well, but then that's a "psychic's" real 'gift'. Or schtick.

Goodbye Sally, I see a big sparkly door in your future, opening and a voice beseeching you to go towards the light.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭donkeykong5

Colleen Nolan has stepped down from loose women tv show and may not take part in Nolan s revival show next year . Blames horrific on line bullying !

• Advertisement

Hope Hardeep throws laxatives in their food. Man cooks for them all the time and they go ahead eating it while bitching about it. GANG HANDED!

iamwhoiam wrote: »
    Nope still don't get it. Never liked Kim
    either!

blasphemer.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 13,366 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

I wonder how kim and hardeep would get on, either a house on fire or cat and dog?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,929 ✭✭✭kopite386

Omackeral wrote: »
    1 vote against Hardeep in the poll. Burn the heretic.

That was me haha :D I wanted to give Sally some sort of chance.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,896 ✭✭✭Rfrip

neonsofa wrote: »
    Hardeeps speech to gabby last night has sealed it for me. Funniest thing I've watched in a very long time. I hate him and love him at the same time.

Same!! I’ve never disliked a housemate so much and wanted them to win! This must be what it’s like to be the British voting public every year!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,476 ✭✭✭neonsofa

Rfrip wrote: »
    Same!! I’ve never disliked a housemate so much and wanted them to win! This must be what it’s like to be the British voting public every year!

I dunno if somebody already said this, it seems familiar but that could just be because I've thought it in my head, but he is like the guy in the office that makes inappropriate comments in the canteen and rubs people up the wrong way but is just too entertaining to fully hate.

Like all said Hardeep is an twat, but I'd love him to win. No fake tv persona, or acting and crying. He's been nominated so much he just doesn't care for their feelings anymore, and dead right.

Sally, well she's the first contestant I've ever truly hated. I honestly can't stand the sight of her. Would bring me so much joy for Hardeep to beat her, like in the votes, not like Ryan. She is a vicious person, who likes to get sly digs on Hardeep that people let sly, loves to wait until he leaves the room before having a pop.

Adamocovic wrote: »
    Like all said Hardeep is an twat, but I'd love him to win. No fake tv persona, or acting and crying. He's been nominated so much he just doesn't care for their feelings anymore, and dead right.

Sally, well she's the first contestant I've ever truly hated. I honestly can't stand the sight of her. Would bring me so much joy for Hardeep to beat her, like in the votes, not like Ryan. She is a vicious person, who likes to get sly digs on Hardeep that people let sly, loves to wait until he leaves the room before having a pop.

All that character assassination and petty nastiness about things like him having body hair. She's made some insidious inroads into poisoning the others against him, and all because he's smarter than she is and made that obvious by letting her humiliate herself with her ignorance. And that's apart from how she makes her living as a professional grief vulture. The only positive thing I can say about her is that I'm glad she was supportive or Ryan during his ordeal, he needed that.

The Scots will not be voting for Sally.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,883 ✭✭✭MelanieC

I hope Gabby wins. She deserves it.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,896 ✭✭✭Rfrip

I dunno if somebody already said this, it seems familiar but that could just be because I've thought it in my head, but he is like the guy in the office that makes inappropriate comments in the canteen and rubs people up the wrong way but is just too entertaining to fully hate.

Totally! Kinda like the guy you hate but if he left you would miss him!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,719 ✭✭✭jluv

MelanieC wrote: »
    Lol..don't be winding them up on here Mel:D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,883 ✭✭✭MelanieC

Ha ha, no of course I don't. Just wanted to see what that would look like written down. :)

I would be happy enough for Kirstie, Hardeep or even Dan to win. Unfortunately I think Roxy has ensured it will be Ryan.

• Registered Users Posts: 86,730 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

It feels like very little evictions this series and a shame no face to face nominations

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    It feels like very little evictions this series and a shame no face to face nominations

I want them nominating with paint balls.

"Will housemates please nominate the housemate you want to go home by firing a paintball at them"

Hardeep will be looking like a Jackson Pollock.

I want them nominating with paint balls.

"Will housemates please nominate the housemate you want to go home by firing a paintball at them"

Hardeep will be looking like a Jackson Pollock.

Haha..brilliant. D)

Im picturing it something like this

images-guns.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

Like all said Hardeep is an twat, but I'd love him to win. No fake tv persona, or acting and crying.

We must be watching a different show. He's cried plenty. I agree that he'd be a worthy winner though. We all know Colleen was undeserving but Scotty T was bloody sh*te as well. I wouldn't mind H-Town taking it home.

GO HARDEEP TO WIN!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,752 ✭✭✭johnpatrick81

I said if a sequel to the UK office was made, Hardeep would need to be the star.

He’s the Indian David Brent

• Registered Users Posts: 21,932 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Psychic Sally On The Road is on Real Lives on Sky as we speak ...

She has bewbies.

Sally nominating Hardeep for bad language? Jesus at least grow a spine and just say you don't like him!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭BBFAN

MelanieC wrote:

You on the wine early?

Omackeral wrote: »
    We must be watching a different show. He's cried plenty. I agree that he'd be a worthy winner though. We all know Colleen was undeserving but Scotty T was bloody sh*te as well. I wouldn't mind H-Town taking it home.

GO HARDEEP TO WIN!

True I forgot his teary moment! But the way the people treat him in their, if they did it to the others there would be tears in the diary room.

The bunion thing was a farce.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,752 ✭✭✭johnpatrick81

Piers Morgan, Katie Hopkins, I suppose Gabby is a small step in the right direction for you ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,130 ✭✭✭Surreptitious

Kolido wrote: »
    Hold on, Ben has a gf? So what was the whole thing with Roxy or did he just meet her since he got out and they are on honeymoon as we write?

She lives with him in his house and is heavily pregnant. What he told people on the show was a pack of lies. She came clean about it in some rag. Plus he didn't contact her after coming out of the house till the next day.

• Advertisement

Quiet tonight, has everyone gone to bingo

Advertisement