Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Celebrity Big Brother 2018 (4)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,130 ✭✭✭Surreptitious

Sally is a bully. They eat a load of white bread too which is unhealthy.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

Harcreep is so close to being said in the house!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,752 ✭✭✭johnpatrick81

wyrn wrote: »
    Sally is wondering why Hardeep says certain things and she’s the person who lies for a job

Not one person has confronted her on this, or even discussed or questioned it in there.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,292 ✭✭✭Adamocovic

Some bitching going on in the house, hope they get picked up one by one and Hardeep remains victorious.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,978 ✭✭✭wyrn

wyrn wrote: »
    Sally is wondering why Hardeep says certain things and she’s the person who lies for a job

She finds it creepy that he tells pregnant women they are looking well and she’s probably telling pregnant women there are “spirits from the other side”

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,085 ✭✭✭Jeff2

They don't get that some cultures men kiss each other on the lips as a greeting.
    Even politician.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,099 ✭✭✭✭end of the road

skipper_G wrote: »
    No just 1 going tomorrow, the rest in the final

we will get very short interviews and little hi-lights then? 6 in the final is to many IMO. about 4 on the final night is enough.

ticking a box on a form does not make you of a religion.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭donkeykong5

Think you will be okay tomorrow Sally. Checking twitter and Facebook . Weirdo seems to be the name now associated with hardcreep.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭Meauldsegosha

You think it’s weird to tell a pregnant woman she looks well because it’s not the “norm” but maybe if people were a bit nicer to each other and paid each other random compliments the world would be a better place.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,005 ✭✭✭MistyCheese

SHUT UP SALLY SHUT UP SALLY SHUT UP SALLY SHUT UP SALLY SHUT UP SALLY SHUT UP SALLY

(When I yell 'shut up' my phone knows its Sally. It knows. It just knows)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

Think you will be okay tomorrow Sally. Checking twitter and Facebook . Weirdo seems to be the name now associated with hardcreep.

You know she can’t actually read your messages to her, sorry to say :(

• Registered Users Posts: 4,495 ✭✭✭tinpib

Jesus H Christ. Ryan bucklepping up out of his seat to hi-five Gabby there was very similar to the Mike Tyson laughing gif.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,648 ✭✭✭✭skipper_G

I feel dirty, I agreed with something Sally said. Hardeep is playing up to the cameras. But thank god for that or all we would have gotten is Sally channeling the spirits and Gabby standing around being generic. Now I'm off to douse myself in bleach

It's gotten to a point where I think Hardeep could say killing people is bad and the whole house would disagree and turn on him.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,929 ✭✭✭kopite386

You think it’s weird to tell a pregnant woman she looks well because it’s not the “norm” but maybe if people were a bit nicer to each other and paid each other random compliments the world would be a better place.

That's one thing but he said if he saw one on the other side of the street he would deliberately go over and say it which is the weird part in my view

• Registered Users Posts: 21,932 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Hardeep to stay because,,,,,

giphy.gif

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,646 ✭✭✭Alice1

Is BOTS on this evening?

Send them through the spirit plane

Jeff2 wrote: »
    They don't get that some cultures men kiss each other on the lips as a greeting.
    Even politician.

Some fart on the lips.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

That’s what you think. She’s telapathetic don’t you know

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,340 ✭✭✭deco nate

Alice1 wrote: »
    Is BOTS on this evening?

At 11 on c5. 1am on virgin

here we go!

shutup scammy, hope you are out tomorrow night, all though i suspect you won't be

Sally will be gone tomorrow and H-Town will be dancing the night away

giphy.gif

kopite386 wrote: »
    That's one thing but he said if he saw one on the other side of the street he would deliberately go over and say it which is the weird part in my view

Anyone else getting the image of a pregnant woman waddling away in fear while Hardeep is charging down the path towards them holding onto his hip towel thingy.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,719 ✭✭✭jluv

Hate to say it again but Hardeep is the only one and once again has raised the "Racist" word. Noone has acted in anyway racist so why does he keep saying it? So I can't be on the hardeep to win team. I am on the Hardeep beat sally team tho.
    RIP Burt Reynolds..

about 4 on the final night is enough.

4 is perfect defo. Anymore is too much. Imagine finishing 5th, you hardly get an interview at all. Even if you're first out in week1 you get all the paparazzzi shots etc.

ryan in the spair bedroom. lets hope he doesn't catch roxitis.

jluv wrote: »
    Hate to say it again but Hardeep is the only one and once again has raised the "Racist" word. Noone has acted in anyway racist so why does he keep saying it? So I can't be on the hardeep to win team. I am on the Hardeep beat sally team tho.
    RIP Burt Reynolds..

Hardeep would have been in his element for conversation in last season

• Registered Users Posts: 14,648 ✭✭✭✭skipper_G

kopite386 wrote: »

I'm with you, it's one thing telling Fidelma the lady who works in HR that she's glowing but cross the road to tell some random woman that and you're more likely to get a smack than anything else

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,423 ✭✭✭Harleen Quinzel

jluv wrote: »
    RIP Burt Reynolds..

I agree, I want Hardeep to beat Sally, but I don’t want him as the series winner.

Nick or Kirsty to win for me.

Advertisement