Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Celebrity Big Brother 2018 (4)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,085 ✭✭✭Jeff2

Think you will be okay tomorrow Sally. Checking twitter and Facebook . Weirdo seems to be the name now associated with hardcreep.

They are both weirdos donkey. :)
    But I foresee Sally going.

• Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

jluv wrote: »
    Hate to say it again but Hardeep is the only one and once again has raised the "Racist" word. Noone has acted in anyway racist so why does he keep saying it? So I can't be on the hardeep to win team. I am on the Hardeep beat sally team tho.
    RIP Burt Reynolds..

I don’t think he’s accused anyone in the house of being racist, he has just brought racism up a few times as a general conversation.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

They’re hell bent on trying to make him look creepy though. Yeah he’s strange and has irritating quirks.. but everything he said was met with “what? You do that??.. ugh.. I’d never do that”
    Like fcuk off the state of half of ye. Maybe if he robbed a bank or lied for a living he’d be worthy of their respect.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,099 ✭✭✭✭end of the road

shup gabby

ticking a box on a form does not make you of a religion.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

I don’t think he’s accused anyone in the house of being racist, he has just brought racism up a few times as a general conversation.

That and gender equality, two things nobody in there really seems to give a fook about but he loves dragging them up regardless.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,752 ✭✭✭johnpatrick81

They’re hell bent on trying to make him look creepy though. Yeah he’s strange and has irritating quirks.. but everything he said was met with “what? You do that??.. ugh.. I’d never do that”
    Like fcuk off the state of half of ye. Maybe if he robbed a bank or lied for a living he’d be worthy of their respect.

Gang
    Handed

this could be a good task

take it easy on Nick sis plz k thnks bye x

• Registered Users Posts: 14,648 ✭✭✭✭skipper_G

Hate to say it again but Hardeep is the only one and once again has raised the "Racist" word. Noone has acted in anyway racist so why does he keep saying it? So I can't be on the hardeep to win team. I am on the Hardeep beat sally team tho.
    RIP Burt Reynolds..

Exactly the same for me. I want Sally out, Kirstie Alley for the win

• Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

Spoiler alert: it is

• Advertisement

Here mate, thread+1 is that way --->

• Registered Users Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭Meauldsegosha

RIP Burt Reynolds..

He didn’t say anyone acted in a racist way. He said nobody wanted to have a conversation about many issues including gender equality and racism.

I would have liked to see Hardeep in the January CBB series. He would have a good debate with many of the housemates.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,340 ✭✭✭deco nate

You left out riding a married man, or a married 35 yo man trying to roide a 21 yo....or getting your gf pregnant, and pretending she was a friend and it was a one night stand and then hitting on a woman that has 20 years of false allegations against others...
    Just saying....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,423 ✭✭✭Harleen Quinzel

It’s strange that I’ve stuck with Kirsty since opening night.

Usually I’m so fickle that a lack of socks turns me off someone, but Kween Kirsty is just <3

deco nate wrote: »
    You left out riding a married man, or a married 35 yo man trying to roide a 21 yo....or getting your gf pregnant, and pretending she was a friend and it was a one night stand and then hitting on a woman that has 20 years of false allegations against others...
    Just saying....

Come on Deco, telling a pregnant woman she looks nice is way worse than any of that. Have a little respect!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,085 ✭✭✭Jeff2

Omackeral wrote: »
    take it easy on Nick sis plz k thnks bye x

U OK hun xxx

ah it is funny gabby.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,340 ✭✭✭deco nate

Come on Deco, telling a pregnant woman she looks nice is way worse than any of that. Have a little respect!

I stand corrected, sorry you don't look nice. My bad your just fat.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,719 ✭✭✭jluv

No I wasn't saying he accused anyone..sorry if that how it came across. My point was the racism has not been involved any way in the house but he keeps raising the word racism. Not a conversation that all will agree on and he knows it!
    It's one of the most controversial words that you can use and he is the only person to use it..mmmm

deco nate wrote: »
    I stand corrected, sorry you don't look nice. My bad your just fat.

It’s not fat it’s holiday weight and this is assault

• Advertisement

Gabby’s voice is horrific. Everything she says is said in the same moaning tone. Couldn’t be listening to her

• Registered Users Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭BBFAN

You think it’s weird to tell a pregnant woman she looks well because it’s not the “norm†but maybe if people were a bit nicer to each other and paid each other random compliments the world would be a better place.

You're looking well meauld!

ah it is funny gabby.

You do realise that nobody knows what in the blue hell you're referring to here? Be a normal freak and watch with the clique rest of us.

jojofizzio wrote: »
    Did I misinterpret their conversation or was Dan cracking on to Gabby there??

probably cracking on to her

• Registered Users Posts: 3,719 ✭✭✭jluv

He didn’t say anyone acted in a racist way. He said nobody wanted to have a conversation about many issues including gender equality and racism.

I would have liked to see Hardeep in the January CBB series. He would have a good debate with many of the housemates.

Again I know he didn't accuse anyone of being racist but why bring it up repeatedly? Why raise a discussion of something that hasn't been an issue?

gabby always has got the ump init

Gabby’s voice is horrific. Everything she says is said in the same moaning tone. Couldn’t be listening to her

tenor.gif?itemid=12341169

boo hoo gabby nobody gives a fcuk!

wyrn wrote: »
    Does Gabby do anything except “get mugged off”

fake crying.
    hopefully she will be out first on monday.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 840 ✭✭✭laylag

Imagine if Hardeep had been given Kirsty's task to write the mean comments instead. Sally and Gabby would have reacted v differently.

Advertisement