Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Celebrity Big Brother 2018 (4)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 86,734 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Sally reminds me of an older Bubble from Absolutely Fabulous with Harry Potter's glasses

• Registered Users Posts: 790 ✭✭✭forgodssake

Bashing poor Hardeep on BOTS . creeps

• Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

I think Nick is the only one in there who genuinely doesn’t give two fcuks about how he’s being perceived, if he’s liked by the public, if he wins, if he gets work out of it, and if any of them even like him. The rest of them have opportunity in mind. Even Hardeep with his forced agendas into every sentence. Nick is like just give me my money thanks and see you never

• Registered Users Posts: 174 ✭✭Q_ueeny

Hi everyone!

I'm furiously reading through the comments since before and right through the 'punch-gate' saga and everything in between but ye are too ****ing fast with the posting. The place has been going 90 and I simply cannot keep up! Every chance I get I'm reading but I was too far behind so I gave up after about 5 days of trying to catch up. (on the thread now I mean, not the show :D I'm still glued!)

I can't say anymore than what's been said already re poxy. She's absolutely the worst person ever.

What about chef Harcreep giving Dan food poisoning with the chicken!!

I think itl be Ryan and Kirsty Ally for the final 2 and Ryan to win! I think if the whole Poxy Saga didn't happen, out of whos left, I think Dan may have been down to the final 2 with Kirsty Ally because of how much he had changed the viewers perception of him! Tonight was very funny with the avacado!!

• Registered Users Posts: 29,099 ✭✭✭✭end of the road

Omackeral wrote: »
    4 is perfect defo. Anymore is too much. Imagine finishing 5th, you hardly get an interview at all. Even if you're first out in week1 you get all the paparazzzi shots etc.

agreed. and it's not as if they don't have space to evict more people throughout the series. or even better, put in less, but better housemates.
    from this series alone, gabby, ben, chloe, jermainne for example weren't needed. in hindsight roxy as well given what happened all though before she lied her acting for the cameras was annoying but it was at least someone doing something.

ticking a box on a form does not make you of a religion.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,340 ✭✭✭deco nate

agreed. and it's not as if they don't have space to evict more people throughout the series. or even better, put in less, but better housemates.
    from this series alone, gabby, ben, chloe, jermainne for example weren't needed. in hindsight roxy as well given what happened all though before she lied her acting for the cameras was annoying but it was at least someone doing something.
    I really think that they thought all the oldies would be gone by now, loving that the oldies will be there to the last this year. Its mind fcuking with the head of c5 now...

You do realise that nobody knows what in the blue hell you're referring to here? Be a normal freak and watch with the clique rest of us.

i can't. i'm busy!

• Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

i can't. i'm busy!

Thread.
    Kids.
    Pets.
    Wife.

In that order. Sort it out.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,085 ✭✭✭Jeff2

oh for god sake marnie simpson. at least natalie is on so that will make up for the previous.

Marnie who said she googled her self and first thing that came up was her minge. :)

No, I didn't go there.

;)

• Advertisement

Thread.
    Kids.
    Pets.
    Wife.

Nice tune. kids, pets, friends, wife, fcuk them all the thread is life!

• Registered Users Posts: 86,734 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

I do think Dan likes Gabby, and I think she’s conscious off it too but realises it’s her who will more than likely be made look like a home wrecker and so she pulls away and gets thick when he’s playful. She’s the only housemate who literally stirs no reaction in me. I don’t find her interesting or irritating, there’s nothing particularly bad about her, she’s just so nothingy. She seems to stomp around a lot and have an opinion on everything but I’m just like move out of the way Gabby there’s some bread toasting in the toaster behind you that I’d rather focus on

Is Dan and Jacqueline Jossa still together, he talks about his kids but not his wife or I didn't hear if he did

• Registered Users Posts: 2,646 ✭✭✭Alice1

They parted ways in May

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Is Dan and Jacqueline Jossa still together, he talks about his kids but not his wife or I didn't hear if he did

I’m not sure actually. And you’ve just made me remember her real name, and the fact I said he was married to “Joss Stone” to someone today :o

Nice tune. kids, pets, friends, wife, fcuk them all the thread is life!

Maybe don't fcuk the kids or the pets though.

deco nate wrote: »
    ;)

Minion memes are the best!

https://i.imgur.com/YA5vXZq.jpg

Thread.
    Kids.
    Pets.
    Wife.

nope. of a thursday it's soaps then bb and thread.

nope.

proof.

Maybe don't fcuk the kids or the pets though.

Cept for the poodles

• Registered Users Posts: 2,356 ✭✭✭robwen

Gabby is dating the guy who won xfactor last year & some evicted housemates will be going back into the house Saturday to stir things up, popped up on my phone via the Google news app

• Advertisement

Ryan's other letter from home which they never aired...

TU_Roxy.gif

BB should point out to Hardeep that he was born in England.

Now he seems to be Scottish.

???

Jeff2 wrote: »

???
    Racist

deco nate wrote: »
    Racist

Well I would have loved to see when he went into the house and greeted all with a kiss to the lips. :D

Well I would have loved to see when he went into the house and greeted all with a kiss to the lips. :D

Ah, but only certain races do this... Not the wiggers...

???

He moved to Scotland when he was 4 and he's a member of the Scottish Nationalist Party. I think it's safe enough to call him Scottish.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,996 ✭✭✭Duck Soup

God Jaysus, does Sally ever take any time off from sticking the knife into Hardeep? At least Hardeep is irritating across a range of subjects. The most interesting thing that Sally's spoken about is head lice. Oscar Wilde would be green with envy and gonorrhea.

Meanwhile one of the UK CBB forums has a poll with 600+ votes and it's surprisingly tight with Hardeep at 52.3% and Sally 47.7%.

• Registered Users Posts: 840 ✭✭✭laylag

JP Liz V1 wrote:
    Sally reminds me of an older Bubble from Absolutely Fabulous with Harry Potter's glasses

She reminds me of Larry Lamb in drag.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,929 ✭✭✭kopite386

JP Liz V1 wrote: »

They split up earlier this year but he's back living at home with her and the kids and they are working on their marriage. Or they were before he went into the house.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,292 ✭✭✭Adamocovic

Duck Soup wrote: »
    God Jaysus, does Sally ever take any time off from sticking the knife into Hardeep? At least Hardeep is irritating across a range of subjects. The most interesting thing that Sally's spoken about is head lice. Oscar Wilde would be green with envy and gonorrhea.

Meanwhile one of the UK CBB forums has a poll with 600+ votes and it's surprisingly tight with Hardeep at 52.3% and Sally 47.7%.

Said it before, Sally is surprisingly popular with the English media it seems. Someone tried to bad mouth her on BOTS and faced a vicious reaction from the audience.

I'm just hoping they see since. Brexit all over again.

Advertisement