Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Celebrity Big Brother 2018 (4)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 29,073 ✭✭✭✭end of the road

deco nate wrote: »
    So we're is my amazing fecking post then, eh?!

as the thread was closed when you hit post, it didn't post. the thread probably closed a second before you hit post.

ticking a box on a form does not make you of a religion.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,340 ✭✭✭deco nate

as the thread was closed when you hit post, it didn't post. the thread probably closed a second before you hit post.

Bummer. Ah well.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,130 ✭✭✭Surreptitious

eotr has all the answers tonight :)

• Registered Users Posts: 29,073 ✭✭✭✭end of the road

ya naaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa mean. fcuk off!!!!

ticking a box on a form does not make you of a religion.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,434 ✭✭✭Robsweezie

the series should've been longer, sooner, and more housemates. put at least three more in that would clash with the likes kirsty, sally and dan. its too dull in there with hardeep the only source of any conflict. too many people with no purpose.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

Is this the first year they didn’t put in any late arrivals?

Robsweezie wrote: »
    the series should've been longer, sooner, and more housemates. put at least three more in that would clash with the likes kirsty, sally and dan. its too dull in there with hardeep the only source of any conflict. too many people with no purpose.
    Dan, Gabby and Ryan have coasted it tbh. Besides Ryan boxing the head off Roxy he's done nothing. The other 2 are very meh, OK I'm going to say it.

Even scammy has been more entertaining than them. But only cos of my man Hardeep.

Yea, I was thinking the same, within the first week a surprise hm goes in.
    But I think this is the shortest cbb in a long time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,752 ✭✭✭johnpatrick81

I prefer the term surprise thanks. I don’t care what my aunt says!

• Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭Lisland

Ready for:
    Roxanne creeping over the bed when they wake

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,066 ✭✭✭Jeff2

Hes anyone farted in the new thread yet.?

*Fart *.
    Done on behalf of Hardeep. :)

Jeff2 wrote: »
    Hes anyone farted in the new thread yet.?

*Fart *.
    Done on behalf of Hardeep. :)

The smell of ya, and don't try to blame it on the dog this time...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,792 ✭✭✭Postgrad10

I love how Emma said on Rylans show that's it's been the longest week in Big brothers history and he said that it's felt like it was three years not weeks. Imagine how long it feels to the housemates. At least there are some fun tasks happening. Even tonight it was good to see them up having a dance and a laugh , like the original BB.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,883 ✭✭✭MelanieC

Well hello britherers! Honestly, I leave ye alone for a few hours and ye all run off and hide in a new thread, how rude!

What is Ryan doing?? Only 72 hours ago he was like a little boy all crying and reflective and sweet and now bam, he's totally over it and is calling people out for mentioning bunions?? Is he mental? Hardeep merely said I don't know how you walk in those shoes - the amount of times people have said that to me in my younger silly pain inflicting shoe wearing days and that was without any bunions!! I don't ever remember giving a fcuk. It's a normal thing to say, for once hardeep was being normal!

He was a shoe-in for the win after punch gate but he'll throw it away if he gets too cocky.

I put a sneaky bet on Dan today, has he any chance do we think?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,792 ✭✭✭Postgrad10

Dan has come across very well on this show. Stands as good a chance as any.

I think Ryan went into protective mode for Sally tonight as Sally looked out for him with Roxanne. It was unnecessary but I suspect alcohol played a part in him speaking to Hardeep like that. The latter is very very clever and knew what he was doing bringing up the bunion.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,996 ✭✭✭Duck Soup

wyrn wrote: »
    I like your jacket

source.gif

I keep hearing "Mister Grimsdale!"

• Registered Users Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭donkeykong5

Duck Soup wrote: »
    wyrn wrote: »
    I like your jacket

source.gif

I keep hearing "Mister Grimsdale!"
    What a jacket. ( Cheers again pm. ). Some people have no lives. ! But what a jacket!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,366 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

Me on the bus right now.

tumblr_m9p3k61fXD1r64ufmo1_400.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 4,929 ✭✭✭kopite386

Of course I don't see the new thread until now so now I have 7+ pages to catch up on :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,929 ✭✭✭kopite386

Liordi wrote: »
    Of course Jermaine is wearing a t-shirt that says "It's just banter." Wanker.

It's like Ben's top the other day here she is - trying to capitalise on their sayings but really it's just infuriating.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 790 ✭✭✭forgodssake

kopite386 wrote:
    It's like Ben's top the other day here she is - trying to capitalise on their sayings but really it's just infuriating.

Both of those tops made me sick in my mouth .

• Registered Users Posts: 16,133 ✭✭✭✭iamwhoiam

Jeekers . I better say something here or I will never find the thread again . Bet yis did that on purpose on me .

Its what I feel in this moment and feel like I have been assaulted . I want you all banned and can't believe you are all still here . Sniff sniff . I am going to hang out in the spare forum cos I am afrad of yis all

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,111 ✭✭✭SirChenjin

iamwhoiam wrote: »
    Jeekers . I better say something here or I will never find the thread again . Bet yis did that on purpose on me .

Its what I feel in this moment and feel like I have been assaulted . I want you all banned and can't believe you are all still here . Sniff sniff . I am going to hang out in the spare forum cos I am afrad of yis all

Are you all set for an interview with Emma... :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,474 ✭✭✭valoren

Loved Nick telling Hardeep to effectively pull his head from out of his ass.
    There are fleeting moments when you love Hardeep but then he spoils it.
    He's his own worst enemy, very high conflict personality wise.
    You want to love him, everyone but Sally wants to like him but he can't allow that.
    It certainly doesn't help with Sally obsessively stirring the **** with everyone.
    Hardeep for me has had enough, and is ensuring he is nominated for eviction.
    He was right when talking to Nick that when he comes up against someone likable, he's a goner.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,292 ✭✭✭Adamocovic

I've fallen terribly behind without the internet. Haven't seen an episode live since Friday! Have the internet and laptop sorted so may try a bit of a binge tonight. Need to get my skates on to get back on track for the finale fun on here!

Nick to win for me, though I dont think he has a hope in hell. I will be Ryan or Dan, outside chance Kirsty imo.

daily_gifdump_1453_03.gif

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,503 Mod ✭✭✭✭Agent Smith

Ryan's Just getting annoying and cocky tbh

• Registered Users Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭BBFAN

So what's the story with evictions now? Surely they've to get rid of a few of them before Monday night?

BBFAN wrote: »
    So what's the story with evictions now? Surely they've to get rid of a few of them before Monday night?

Is it finished this Monday?

Probably 1 more eviction and 6 in the final.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭BBFAN

Kolido wrote:
    Is it finished this Monday?

Kolido wrote:
    Probably 1 more eviction and 6 in the final.

Yep, final on Monday. Is there only 7 of them left? Maybe you're right. Is 6 the norm in the CBB final?

Advertisement