Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Celebrity Big Brother 2018 (4)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,292 ✭✭✭Adamocovic

Jeff2 wrote: »
    BB should point out to Hardeep that he was born in England.

Now he seems to be Scottish.

???

That...to me, and no disrespect intended my darling, such a simple way of looking at things. Why does the area where a human being was birthed take precedent when assigning national identity? I don't believe in that at all. At all. We live is such an interesting progressive time where we are seeing the constructs of identity turn fluid allowing people, such as women and children, to purse their dreams and be themselves. Or would you rather we didn't talk about racism? Is that how it works? I'm not used to boards. Sorry. Fine. Fine. Fine.

*grabs towel and waddles off*

Ughhh. Stupid children.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭BBFAN

BOTS the last two nights has been a complete assassination of Hardeep. I don't think he has a chance tonight lads.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,366 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

BBFAN wrote: »
    BOTS the last two nights has been a complete assassination of Hardeep. I don't think he has a chance tonight lads.

Bookies would disagree, he is fav to stay and 4th fav to win the show. I think him being the underdog is part of the appeal.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,143 ✭✭✭jojofizzio

SHUT UP SALLY SHUT UP SALLY SHUT UP SALLY SHUT UP SALLY SHUT UP SALLY SHUT UP SALLY

(When I yell 'shut up' my phone knows its Sally. It knows. It just knows)

I once back-answered Siri when she gave me a stupid answer (to a stupid question)-and she gave out to me!got such a shock!
    (I’m actually not messing here..)

• Registered Users Posts: 14,648 ✭✭✭✭skipper_G

Duck Soup wrote: »
    God Jaysus, does Sally ever take any time off from sticking the knife into Hardeep? At least Hardeep is irritating across a range of subjects. The most interesting thing that Sally's spoken about is head lice. Oscar Wilde would be green with envy and gonorrhea.

Meanwhile one of the UK CBB forums has a poll with 600+ votes and it's surprisingly tight with Hardeep at 52.3% and Sally 47.7%.

In our Big Boardsie Poll Hardeep has roughly 75% of the votes to Sally's 25%

• Advertisement

You're all gone fierce quiet in here later, don't tell me youse actually do some work during the day?

• Registered Users Posts: 490 ✭✭buswankers

skipper_G wrote: »
    In our Big Boardsie Poll Hardeep has roughly 75% of the votes to Sally's 25%

Yeah but see the boardsies have sense, see through the fakes and scammers.... don't think the gang on here is a fair reflection of what the dopes that make up the population of the GBP will vote :rolleyes::rolleyes:

You're all gone fierce quiet in here later, don't tell me youse actually do some work during the day?

giphy.gif

buswankers wrote: »
    Yeah but see the boardsies have sense, see through the fakes and scammers.... don't think the gang on here is a fair reflection of what the dopes that make up the population of the GBP will vote :rolleyes::rolleyes:

We've gotten them all correct so far this series, I think the reality is probably closer than our poll would suggest but I still expect Hardeep to stay. He's like an old smelly hairier version of Bear

We've gotten them all correct so far this series, I think the reality is probably closer than our poll would suggest but I still expect Hardeep to stay. He's like an old smelly hairier version of Bear

Yeah, but did you predict Coleen would win? :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭donkeykong5

buswankers wrote: »

Bear was entertaining. And clean. He was a worthy winner. Plus he had great odds from paddy power.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,752 ✭✭✭johnpatrick81

Yeah, but did you predict Coleen would win? :D

I think we did sadly. That wench from Liverpool, can’t remember what her name was gladly, think she was meant to have shagged Rooney. Once she won it, we knew the GBP were a lost cause. That and brexit.

Oh Helen wood. What a fvcking cvnt.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,932 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Take that back Skipper , he is nothing like Bear !!

At least Hardeep can actually use him brain to think with , unlike exhibitionist Bear who was led by what was in his banterpants. .

Hardeep to stay :p

Hardeep uses the same tactics as Bear, he's intentionally being difficult to live with. It's clearly working because the public have kept him in so far

• Registered Users Posts: 5,476 ✭✭✭neonsofa

The women in work hate hardeep and I'm the contrary ****er that loves him. I'm the hardeep of the group :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,752 ✭✭✭johnpatrick81

neonsofa wrote: »
    The women in work hate hardeep and I'm the contrary ****er that loves him. I'm the hardeep of the group :pac:

Least they told you and saved us having to ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 211 ✭✭Emmser

Is the non celeb big brother coming after this? If so, how long have I to wait?

I hate when big brother gets to this stage of the series, there’s no drama, except when Mark from Talafornia was in it!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭Meauldsegosha

No, no, no, no, no. He is nothing like that moronic animal abuser. What Bear did in the house was mindless, childish destructive behaviour.

What Hardeep does is much more subtle and takes intelligence to do. I doubt Bear could even spell those words.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭Meauldsegosha

Emmser wrote: »
    Is the non celeb big brother coming after this? If so, how long have I to wait?

I hate when big brother gets to this stage of the series, there’s no drama, except when Mark from Talafornia was in it!

Civilian BB starts next Friday. This series of CBB ends on Monday.

• Advertisement

Civilian BB starts next Friday. This series of CBB ends on Monday.

Be nice to have a 3 day breather where I actually do some work. :D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,883 ✭✭✭MelanieC

robwen wrote: »
    Gabby is dating the guy who won xfactor last year & some evicted housemates will be going back into the house Saturday to stir things up, popped up on my phone via the Google news app

A group won the x factor last year, is she dating all four of them?!?

No, no, no, no, no. He is nothing like that moronic animal abuser. What Bear did in the house was mindless, childish destructive behaviour.

What Hardeep does is much more subtle and takes intelligence to do. I doubt Bear could even spell those words.

I agree with the second part, the way in which Hardeep goes about annoying the housemates is subtle and requires intelligence. Hardeep is a smart guy, I don't deny it. He's played a blinder all things considered.

The base tactic is the same as Bear's, leveraging his annoying behaviour. Most of what Hardeep says and does is put on for the cameras, there's an occasional moment of cringey truth. But it's worked, he's getting lots of airtime and lots of people talking, for better or for worse. It's why I think Sally will go tonight, and deservedly so

• Registered Users Posts: 2,356 ✭✭✭robwen

MelanieC wrote: »
    A group won the x factor last year, is she dating all four of them?!?

Ha I don't keep up with xfactor the guy is apparently Rak-Su's Myles Stephenson

I must be one of the few who enjoyed watching Bear.

Asshole of course, but I think there was artistry involved in his winding up. It's a difficult skill, it was poetry in my eyes. Not only successfully annoyed the housemates but viewers alike.

I agree with the second part, the way in which Hardeep goes about annoying the housemates is subtle and requires intelligence. Hardeep is a smart guy, I don't deny it. He's played a blinder all things considered.

The base tactic is the same as Bear's, leveraging his annoying behaviour. Most of what Hardeep says and does is put on for the cameras, there's an occasional moment of cringey truth. But it's worked, he's getting lots of airtime and lots of people talking, for better or for worse. It's why I think Sally will go tonight, and deservedly so

What Bear also did was he showed enough to fool a lot of them into thinking he had changed, to only throw it back in their faces.

He always provided false hope that he was about to do something sincere, only to annoy them again. Who was it that stupidly thought he was actually going to make pancakes and only accidentally broke all the eggs. I was in knots laughing.

Why is no-one kicking off about Dan Osbourne flirting with Gabby? He follows her around like a little pup. Last night he was singing "Goodbye my lover" to her????

• Advertisement

Why is no-one kicking off about Dan Osbourne flirting with Gabby? He follows her around like a little pup. Last night he was singing "Goodbye my lover" to her????

UPRia5xn_400x400.png

Advertisement