Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Celebrity Big Brother 2018 (4)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 475 ✭✭Annani

BBFAN wrote: »
    Why is no-one kicking off about Dan Osbourne flirting with Gabby? He follows her around like a little pup. Last night he was singing "Goodbye my lover" to her????

Cause it’s just you know ahem banter....

• Registered Users Posts: 475 ✭✭Annani

Snap!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,292 ✭✭✭Adamocovic

Why is no-one kicking off about Dan Osbourne flirting with Gabby? He follows her around like a little pup. Last night he was singing "Goodbye my lover" to her????

Because Dan has turned into the loveable favorite of a lot of viewers.

He was starting to win me over but I've snapped out of the trance. He's very dismissive to people I've noticed. Also find it gas like you though, especially with the reputation he seems to have.

Found it funny when himself and Ryan give out about Hardeep, like the comments about the bunions, saying you can't talk to a woman like that. It's like they all forgot that rant Dan left the mother of his child.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

That’s what I find hilarious. Dan, famous for being a serial sleezebag and threatening to punch the daylights out of his ex, giving advice on how to speak to women. And Ryan, “you don’t talk to a woman like that, I respect my women”, it’s a bit rich when you dumped the mother of your child because she “didn’t do it for you anymore”.
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1284904/Tina-OBrien-opens-split-Ryan-Thomas-He-said-I-didnt-more.html

But whatever you do. Don’t remark on someone’s bunions.

That’s what I find hilarious. Dan, famous for being a serial sleezebag and threatening to punch the daylights out of his ex, giving advice on how to speak to women. And Ryan, “you don’t talk to a woman like that, I respect my women”, it’s a bit rich when you dumped the mother of your child because she “didn’t do it for you anymore”.
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1284904/Tina-OBrien-opens-split-Ryan-Thomas-He-said-I-didnt-more.html

But whatever you do. Don’t remark on someone’s bunions.

I get the feeling that the both of them are bit of wolves in sheep's clothing.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 86,734 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

He is trying to charm the bants off her

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,752 ✭✭✭johnpatrick81

We all make mistakes and say silly things in the heat of the moment. He’s also deeply sorry and disgusted in himself. But still, these are some epically sick quotes
    'I swear on this boy’s life I will end your f****** life if you sh*g another man. Never in your f****** life are you going to be with another man. I can swear on my son’s life.'

Shut your f****** mouth you f****** c***. If you go near another man I promise you I will stab you in the f****** throat.'

Jesus Christ

This is all after he knocked up his current missus, threats were to the mother of his other kid

More quotes
    ‘The minute another man’s penis goes inside you, I will stick a knife up your *.’

After Megan said it’s ‘funny’ that he can have a baby with someone else, but she can’t move on, he replied, ‘It won’t be funny when you’re in hospital.’
    ‘As long as you’ve got my son, you’re a part of my property.’
    ‘You’re making [Teddy, who you can hear in the room] cry because you’re a ****ing slut.’
    ‘Shut your ****ing mouth you ****ing slut,’ after which a big movement can be heard, and Megan can be heard crying, ‘Don’t start hitting me or I’ll start going mad.’
    His response?

‘If you go near another man I promise you I will stab you in the ****ing throat. I swear on this boys’ life I will end your ****ing life if you shag another man’ She replies, ‘You can’t threaten me, Dan, so just stop.’
    His response?

‘It’s not a threat, it’s a promise.’

We all make mistakes and say silly things in the heat of the moment. He’s also deeply sorry and disgusted in himself. But still, these are some epically sick quotes

Also at the time he left that he was with anther woman if I read correctly, and this other woman was pregnant with his child, think it's the woman he's still with today. Something along the lines of her saying he had clearly moved on and him not wanting her to.

So makes it even stranger if that's the case.

EDIT: I was too slow haha

• Advertisement

This is all after he knocked up his current missus, threats were to the mother of his other kid

More quotes

After Megan said it’s ‘funny’ that he can have a baby with someone else, but she can’t move on, he replied, ‘It won’t be funny when you’re in hospital.’
    ‘You’re making [Teddy, who you can hear in the room] cry because you’re a ****ing slut.’
    ‘Shut your ****ing mouth you ****ing slut,’ after which a big movement can be heard, and Megan can be heard crying, ‘Don’t start hitting me or I’ll start going mad.’
    His response?

‘If you go near another man I promise you I will stab you in the ****ing throat. I swear on this boys’ life I will end your ****ing life if you shag another man’ She replies, ‘You can’t threaten me, Dan, so just stop.’
    His response?

To be fair at least he didn't comment on her bunions.

I don’t know. We all say stupid shlt when we’re angry but it takes a certain mind to come out with all of that. All of that is absolutely unforgivable. Disgusting prick.

Looking at what the English have been posting online it's looking more and more like Sally will be staying. A lot are tearing Hardeep apart, I hope I'm wrong but I have a feeling my blood pressure will be rising. I'm getting pissed off even imagining Sally staying.

Called her his property etc, maybe he was juiced to his eyeballs on steroids but still, clear issues there and I’d say he is better than anyone in there in playing to the cameras.

Hardeep to wiiiiiiin!

Adamocovic wrote: »
    Looking at what the English have been posting online it's looking more and more like Sally will be staying. A lot are tearing Hardeep apart, I hope I'm wrong but I have a feeling my blood pressure will be rising. I'm getting pissed off even imagining Sally staying.

I’m resigned to it happening. Only 3 more days at least. As long as the b!tch doesn’t win. I’d even rather gormless gabby or dodgy dan

• Registered Users Posts: 2,356 ✭✭✭robwen

More quotes

His response?

His response?

Getting OJ vibes

Called her his property etc, maybe he was juiced to his eyeballs on steroids but still, clear issues there and I’d say he is better than anyone in there in playing to the cameras.

Hardeep to wiiiiiiin!

I think he deserves it. Most entertaining and has had to deal with everyone hating and insulting him.

Ryan will win it however. Maybe he was talking to producers and lawyers, secure the win as a result of Roxy's behavior and BB failing to act on it :P

• Registered Users Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭BBFAN

I don’t know. We all say stupid shlt when we’re angry but it takes a certain mind to come out with all of that. All of that is absolutely unforgivable. Disgusting prick.

Ah I don't know, I've threatened to smash my exs car up, but not his crown jewels. :D:D

Ah I don't know, I've threatened to smash my exs car up, but not his crown jewels. :D:D

What I find craziest of all is that rant happened with the child present, and was to do with her moving one, while he was also seeing someone else and having a child with them.

I wouldn't excuse what he said if it was a case of them being together and her cheating on him, but would help me understand more his aggression and reaction. It's hard to wrap your mind around his mentality. Like he feels entitled to do what he wants but no mother of his child will dare be seen with another man.

Crazy.

Lord didn't realise tonight is the final eviction. Thought they'd widdle the group down more for Monday.

God help us all if Sally wins tonight. At least Hardeep will stir **** up for the next few days.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,476 ✭✭✭neonsofa

Adamocovic wrote: »
    What I find craziest of all is that rant happened with the child present, and was to do with her moving one, while he was also seeing someone else and having a child with them.

I wouldn't excuse what he said if it was a case of them being together and her cheating on him, but would help me understand more his aggression and reaction. It's hard to wrap your mind around his mentality. Like he feels entitled to do what he wants but no mother of his child will dare be seen with another man.

Crazy.

Not that it justifies any of it in the slightest but I always got the impression that he wasn't intentionally settling down and moving on with her, moreso he was seeing her and then she became pregnant. As awful as that might sound. It all seemed to move very quickly.

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,504 Mod ✭✭✭✭Agent Smith

Hardeep is my spirit animal.

Also, I'll Donate €10 to Jack and Jill if sally gets evicted and hardeep goes "Well you didnt see that coming did you...."

100 if gabby does it...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,005 ✭✭✭MistyCheese

I’m resigned to it happening. Only 3 more days at least. As long as the b!tch doesn’t win. I’d even rather gormless gabby or dodgy dan
    Took the words right outta my mouth JP

• Registered Users Posts: 6,085 ✭✭✭CollyFlower

I don't think anyone really cares about what they get up to, they can do what they want, they don't bring out any emotion in me at all.

I love Kirstie Alley more each day... :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,996 ✭✭✭Duck Soup

Oh and I'm not one to pick up gossip and perpetuate it elsewhere, but I did read on another forum that the actual reason Rodrigo got his marching orders is that "It was alleged that Rodrigo touched Dan while he was asleep."

Perhaps he mistook him for a chicken.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,896 ✭✭✭Rfrip

Jaysus the Dan quotes. Everyone has a past but Jesus that’s a smidgen too much........

Ok back despising him again

That was shortlived

I'm still so sad that Rodrigo had to leave. Obviously if he was inappropriate then it was only right but he was such a good housemate and I loved how he talked. And how much he loved love. <3

• Registered Users Posts: 5,896 ✭✭✭Rfrip

neonsofa wrote: »
    I'm still so sad that Rodrigo had to leave. Obviously if he was inappropriate then it was only right but he was such a good housemate and I loved how he talked. And how much he loved love. <3

Aw that’s so sweet. It’s like his eulogy

7JY.gif

Rfrip wrote: »
    Aw that’s so sweet. It’s like his eulogy

7JY.gif

God I went all in didn't I?! I love him.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭Meauldsegosha

I feel I should hand in my clique thread membership. I’m missing the show again tonight. Missing two Friday evictions is there any hope for me. :(

Advertisement