Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Celebrity Big Brother 2018 (4)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 490 ✭✭buswankers

Ok so have been wayyyyyyyy behind all week and haven't seen much of any episodes since the whole Poxy sitch which even thinking about it now infuriates me....so
    Have resorted to just reading the thread in the morning in work so I now can sum up that I feel the following without even having watched an episode in the last few days:
    1 Ryan has gotten way too big for his boots and has gone back to being extremely annoying - I'd even go as far as saying he's ruined his chances of winning bar the fact that it is the GBP that will be voting so I know for a fact that wont happen :rolleyes:
    2 Scammy Sally and her bunions causing massive trouble for poor aul Hardeep with most of the housemates ganging up on him
    3 Housemates should have decked after the letter task that good ol Sall is full of the brown stuff when it comes to her "psychic abilities" but think the majority of them are actually too devoid of brain cells to cop
    4 Loving Nicks don't give a faaaaaccccccckkkkkkk attitude. Think he is my new fav
    5 Hope we never have to see that vindictive cnut Poxy Pallette again - Emma absolutely slayed it in her interview

That's it folks, keep up the good work with the posting - I just cant keep up with ye!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

According to the church, people claim scientology supplies “workable methods of application, that made it possible for Man to reach the ancient goal he has been striving toward for thousands of years: to know himself and, in knowing himself, to know and understand other people and, ultimately, life itself.”
    So what does scientology mean?
    Scientology means "knowing how to know”

tenor.gif

giphy.gif

200.gif

tenor.gif?itemid=7690866

• Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

Kolido wrote: »
    outside chance Kirsty imo.

Love Kirsty. She just knows.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,286 ✭✭✭emo72

It's all an anticlimax since Roxy.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,977 ✭✭✭PandaPoo

kopite386 wrote: »
    It's like Ben's top the other day here she is - trying to capitalise on their sayings but really it's just infuriating.

On love island this year, the winner Jack saw his girlfriend after being in a different villa for a few days. She was done up to the nines etc...and he goes THERE SHE IS!!!

Someone on Twitter said he greeted her the same way you greet your nan when she shows up to dinner on Christmas day :D so that's all I think of when I hear it. It was Jack's catchphrase first

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,752 ✭✭✭johnpatrick81

I'd say 2 might go Friday, hopefully Sally and Gabby.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,366 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

BBFAN wrote: »
    Yep, final on Monday. Is there only 7 of them left? Maybe you're right. Is 6 the norm in the CBB final?

I think so, or it could be only in the BB final, I can't remember.

Edit: They must have shortened this series from what they had originally, 1 backed out, and 2 walked with no subs.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,067 ✭✭✭Taytoland

Ryan is guaranteed to win, he will probably have 65% of the winning vote on the night.

Taytoland wrote: »
    Ryan is guaranteed to win, he will probably have 65% of the winning vote on the night.

It'd be hard to begrudge him winning. Far from my favourite housemate, but jaysus he was put through some sick mental torture.

• Registered Users Posts: 790 ✭✭✭forgodssake

Taytoland wrote:

Yes he will win off the back of Roxy's actions . Don't think he had a chance otherwise .

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,829 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

101 posts into the new thread already... ye people are animals! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 13,366 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

Day 3,457 3:53PM - Hardeep is cooking.

yeticooking.jpg?w=570

Did anything significant happen in yesterdays episode or can I safely skip it. I gather Hardeep thinks he's a public idol and that Ryan is getting a bit overconfident from all the posts. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭BBFAN

Candie wrote:
    Did anything significant happen in yesterdays episode or can I safely skip it. I gather Hardeep thinks he's a public idol and that Ryan is getting a bit overconfident from all the posts.

Yeah it's worth watching alright.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,481 ✭✭✭valoren

bigger-bunions.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,111 ✭✭✭SirChenjin

Candie wrote: »
    Did anything significant happen in yesterdays episode or can I safely skip it. I gather Hardeep thinks he's a public idol and that Ryan is getting a bit overconfident from all the posts. :)

Same here, wondering if it's worth watching. Might do a skim through.
    We have already had to hear more than we ever want to know about Sally's sex life, then her navel and now fecking bunions. :rolleyes:

Watched BOTS so I got the general gist, plus the thread of course. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,329 ✭✭✭SAMTALK

Ok new to thread so a bit of catching up to do.

Ryan was put through the ringer by Roxy and didnt deserve any of it a BUT..I dont think he deserves to win on the strength of what happened.
    I used to like him but now I'm not so sure about him. Is the nice act sincere or did we get a glimpse of something else last night when he had a go at Hardeep .? Was he using the "bunion" episode to have a go at Hardeep or was he really offended on Sally's behalf.
    How in the name of god would you be offended by what he said anyway.? Waaaay over the top Sally and Ryan

Nick and Kirstie to win . Love the two of them

• Registered Users Posts: 361 ✭✭BazBox

It's like a free for all on Hardeep at this stage. "Oh Hardeep used an extra strand of spaghetti how rude and disrespectful"

He does annoy sometimes and is opinionated but jesus is that enough for Sally to have this much of a vendetta against him!

Hope Hardeep, Kirstie, Nick and Dan all make the final at least. Looking forward to the civilian BB at this stage now.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,097 ✭✭✭✭end of the road

kopite386 wrote: »
    It's like Ben's top the other day here she is - trying to capitalise on their sayings but really it's just infuriating.

it could be worse, it could be. shoooooooooowbizzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

ticking a box on a form does not make you of a religion.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,292 ✭✭✭Adamocovic

BazBox wrote: »
    It's like a free for all on Hardeep at this stage. "Oh Hardeep used an extra strand of spaghetti how rude and disrespectful"

He does annoy sometimes and is opinionated but jesus is that enough for Sally to have this much of a vendetta against him!

Hope Hardeep, Kirstie, Nick and Dan all make the final at least. Looking forward to the civilian BB at this stage now.

The second Hardeep made bits of her about the Scottish referendum she's had it out against him. She is a very untrustworthy and spiteful in my eyes. She has been taking any opportunity to talk behind Hardeep's back during this.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,932 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

She's vile , we had her pegged from the start , but I don't think any of us thought she'd go so far as to lie about exactly what Hardeep said to her last night .

She must be like Poxanne ,forgetting that the cameras don't like and show the truth .
    Then again she knew Ryan got a formal warning re Poxy , maybe she thought the same would happen Hardeep . Sly creature ..

• Registered Users Posts: 4,939 ✭✭✭goat2

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    What the f*ck is this bunion sh*te between Sally/Hardeep/Ryan :confused::rolleyes: I thought I was back in the Fair City thread about Charlie's bunions

Sally has to go out before Hardeep, hope he makes the final

I don't like Hardeep, but Sally making a big issue out of that bunion, was over the top, bunions are a common problem and easily taken care of,

I've asked around my friends and none of them have ever been insecure about their bunions.

:D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,329 ✭✭✭SAMTALK

I like that Hardeep takes no **** from anyone but I would be sick looking at the sight of him sitting around the place with no shirt on and all that hair !!

Sally is sly. She always seems to be talking behind someone back and now she has Ryan roped in to take her side against Hardeep who he used to get on well with.

Do Kirstie and Sally interact at all ?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,939 ✭✭✭goat2

I know a few people that have bunions, and they just say it , are not one bet embarrassed by them, and as far as I am concerned there is nothing to be embarrassed about, many times we hear people speak, my feet hurt, I have got bunions,

• Registered Users Posts: 3,996 ✭✭✭Duck Soup

Perhaps the huge bunion is drawing the psychic powers from her body. That would explain so much.

SAMTALK wrote: »

Do Kirstie and Sally interact at all ?

http://mentalfloss.com/article/12352/7-superpowers-available-scientologists

2 & 3. Psychic Abilities and Super Intelligence
    Once you become an "Operating Thetan" (meaning you’ve worked through all those horrible past experiences) you are supposed to get a lot smarter. On page 16 of Dianetics, Hubbard stated, “Tests of [an OT's] intelligence indicate it to be high above the current norm.” But don’t just take his word for it. Another official Scientologist success story was one person who said, “Probably the most amazing thing which has happened to me was the fact of a 20% increase in my IQ.” You can also communicate with other OT’s through telepathy. About halfway through another of his Scientology tomes, The History of Man, Hubbard claims, “Thetans communicate by telepathy.” The book What is Scientology? states, "Can OTs read minds? ...to answer the question bluntly - yes, with varying degrees of ability.”

Hubbard also warned against being obvious with your new talents until enough people had the powers, though, because people would be jealous and try to destroy all of them. Thanks to these superhuman powers, one OT claimed she "always know who's calling on the phone before it rings, and [is] able to check the progress of [a] cooking hamburger without walking into the kitchen.”

Maybe they didn't wanna out each other :pac:

goat2 wrote: »
    I know a few people that have bunions, and they just say it , are not one bet embarrassed by them, and as far as I am concerned there is nothing to be embarrassed about, many times we hear people speak, my feet hurt, I have got bunions,

I actually thought that bit was hilarious "that's a woman insecurities man". Get off the stage. Of all the things we have to be insecure about bunions is not one of them.

I'm insecure about my cellulite but then I don't go round saying to people, I've loads of cellulite, have a look!!! It was actually Sally who brought it up, in terms of having a moan about how it kills her to wear high heels. That's fair enough, all Hardeep was saying was she was suffering for her art, compared her to Ginger Rodgers as she was walking off ffs.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,932 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

As we say here , she's a pain in the hole .

Are we allowed say that ? :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,627 ✭✭✭tedpan

Anybody seen the news about Bear Grylls celebrity island? Somebody walks out after 5 days... Hmmmm

Advertisement