Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Celebrity Big Brother 2018 (4)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,144 ✭✭✭jojofizzio

MelanieC wrote: »
    Although Hardeep Singh Kholi makes me wonder how deep a sink hole is.

Is that his real name???:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,144 ✭✭✭jojofizzio

This whole about having 5 (or whatever it is) in the final is sh1te IMO-finals are contested between two teams/people/entities....end of (as the Brits would say)this is more quarter final fare than anything....not that this matters in the great scheme of life or anything....just had to get it off my chest...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,111 ✭✭✭SirChenjin

They should do like they did in one series in recent years where two of the 'finalists' were suddenly told they were out. :D

I would like Nick or Kirstie to win. I just like the two of them.

I'm sorry that Sally didn't go ahead of Hardeep. The rest have coasted in my opinion. Ryan could win it, I guess.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,929 ✭✭✭kopite386

Yeah I sort of fell asleep after last night's show I was just wiped. So hence the no posts after the show - actually now that I think about it I must have fallen asleep earlier than I thought because I have no idea who was evicted clearly there was a second show on at 11 that I forgot to tune into

• Registered Users Posts: 361 ✭✭BazBox

Sad Hardeep is gone, easy nomination each time because he dared to have a different opinion while everyone else coasted.

I might be wrong here but all I can think of Sally doing in the house is 90% giving out about Hardeep, 5% talking about sex and 5% getting predictions wrong. Must be a winning formula to get to the final

Rooting for Kirstie now, her Woody Harrelson story was unreal

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,138 ✭✭✭✭iamwhoiam

Back in chilly Ireland and have loads to catch up on .Kirstie for the win for me , I find her hilarious and so astute . But I think Ms Pallet has probably secured a win for Ryan and I wont begrudge him that

• Registered Users Posts: 2,792 ✭✭✭Postgrad10

That undercover girlfriends should be put on an hour after Rylan's show ! I couldn't stay awake.

I think Nick to win. Kirsty and Ryan possibilities too.

What are Gabby and Dan's chances? They seem like nice people but are they popular. Sally too.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,932 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

We need another poll , poor Skipper !

This should be fun , I doubt it will be a landslide win for anyone in it :)

• Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

I just checked and Gabby has 1m Instagram followers :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭Meauldsegosha

Not going to try and catch up on the thread. :p Sorry Hardeep is gone mainly because it gives Sally validation for all the picking on him she did.

An observation on something Hardeep said the other night about kissing his male friends on the lips. I was at a 21st last night and the traditional 21 kisses happened and it was 50/50 boys and girls kissing him. On the lips as well. :eek::p So maybe Hardeep and his mates are more down with the youth. :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,752 ✭✭✭johnpatrick81

I just checked and Gabby has 1m Instagram followers :eek:

The power of Love Island :(

kopite386 wrote: »
    Yeah I sort of fell asleep after last night's show I was just wiped. So hence the no posts after the show - actually now that I think about it I just have fallen asleep because I have no recollection of missing the best winner in CBB history Hardeep. Must watch back now. Thanks guys! See ye Tuesday xx

Fixed

• Registered Users Posts: 6,978 ✭✭✭wyrn

Not going to try and catch up on the thread. :p Sorry Hardeep is gone mainly because it gives Sally validation for all the picking on him she did.

An observation on something Hardeep said the other night about kissing his male friends on the lips. I was at a 21st last night and the traditional 21 kisses happened and it was 50/50 boys and girls kissing him. On the lips as well. :eek::p So maybe Hardeep and his mates are more down with the youth. :pac:
    I think the word "kissing" is probably slightly misleading. There's getting the shift and then there's a quick peck on the lips, which I think Hardeep was on about. But the way the others were reacting, was as if he was trying to lob the gob with everyone. I'm pretty sure Ben would have no problem with giving either gender a peck on the lips but I doubt the others would have the same reaction.

Ben would have kissed Hardeep on the arse, just after a Hardeep chicken a la Rod rare curry just for a bit of screentime

Just spotted this via Digital Spy. Apparently it's a disgruntled former BB producer. I don't believe it but it'll be interesting to see if any of this pans out.

Sorry where was I

2nd knuckle by the sounds of things :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,111 ✭✭✭SirChenjin

Postgrad10 wrote: »
    That undercover girlfriends should be put on an hour after Rylan's show ! I couldn't stay awake.

I think Nick to win. Kirsty and Ryan possibilities too.

What are Gabby and Dan's chances? They seem like nice people but are they popular. Sally too.

After reading about Dan's behaviour towards his ex :( I wouldn't like to see him win. Gabby made zero impression on me. Sally, I can't abide because she makes a living out of preying on vulnerable people, pretending she 'has a gift'.

Ryan could win, because of what happened.

Nick and Kirstie were the only two I actually like out of what's left.

giphy.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 10,423 ✭✭✭✭Outlaw Pete

They're really rushing to her aid :pac:

• Advertisement

Even more pathetic when you read her account of it

Discussing the crash in July, the actress claimed she had 'never felt pain like it' and claimed she could feel her brain 'rattling'.
    'I had this numbed, blocked up feeling in my head, like there was water in my head, like my brain had rattled. I couldn’t really hear much, I couldn’t feel much either,' she told Good Morning Britain. 
    '[My co-host] Ben was relaying messages from [my boyfriend] Lee to try and keep me awake because I just wanted to go to sleep.    
    The minute I woke up I knew it wasn’t good. I think that’s why they airlifted me because I couldn’t feel my legs and my neck and my head. I’ve never felt pain like it.'

Wtf is wrong with her

Omg

I’ve had bigger bashes in the bumpers at the carnival FFS

• Registered Users Posts: 16,138 ✭✭✭✭iamwhoiam

Even more pathetic when you read her account of it

Discussing the crash in July, the actress claimed she had 'never felt pain like it' and claimed she could feel her brain 'rattling'.
    'I had this numbed, blocked up feeling in my head, like there was water in my head, like my brain had rattled. I couldn’t really hear much, I couldn’t feel much either,' she told Good Morning Britain. 
    '[My co-host] Ben was relaying messages from [my boyfriend] Lee to try and keep me awake because I just wanted to go to sleep.    
    The minute I woke up I knew it wasn’t good. I think that’s why they airlifted me because I couldn’t feel my legs and my neck and my head. I’ve never felt pain like it.'

Wtf is wrong with her

She is one serious messed up attention seeker lady . Her day one plunge ( sorry tip off Hardeep ) into the swiimming pool was already a moment of hilarity . She either believes her own bull or is a cute manipulitive madam and is in dire need of pyschiatric help .

• Registered Users Posts: 1,423 ✭✭✭Harleen Quinzel

I can just imagine her using those couple of minutes wait to touch up her makeup so her “rescue” pictures are insta ready.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭Meauldsegosha

wyrn wrote: »
    Just spotted this via Digital Spy. Apparently it's a disgruntled former BB producer. I don't believe it but it'll be interesting to see if any of this pans out.

Interesting tweet. The international swap has been done before on Series 4. Cameron went off to South Africa. He went on to win the series but he was one of the most boring housemates ever.

The live task have been tried before. IMO they don't work. The housemates get too excited about the show being live, don't listen to instructions and the task is usually sh*te. IIRC the live tasks were on a Saturday night also.

• Registered Users Posts: 86,734 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Ben would have kissed Hardeep on the arse, just after a Hardeep chicken a la Rod rare curry just for a bit of screentime

I'm laughing but also feeling sick

• Registered Users Posts: 6,062 ✭✭✭Mena Mitty

That looks really awful, I'd say it was the fourteen somersaults (that we didn't see as the car was out of camerashot mar dhea ) that the car did, nearly broke nearly every bone.

What were they doing 50 or 60 km's an hour. I don't think any if us came down in the last shower.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,932 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Mena Mitty wrote: »
    That looks really awful, I'd say it was the fourteen somersaults (that we didn't see as the car was out of camerashot mar dhea ) that the car did, nearly broke nearly every bone.

What were they doing 50 or 60 km's an hour. I don't think any if us came down in the last shower.

Lol , apparently it was 40kph :D

The impact was real , to her , in that moment.
    That's all I have to say :p

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Lol , apparently it was 40kph :D

The impact was real , to her , in that moment.
    That's all I have to say :p

You just know she was strapped in tighter than ShaneJ’s cock pre Courtney transformation too.

Total and utter hypochondriac or os literally made of riveta.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,366 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

Is the poll up yet?

Advertisement