Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Celebrity Big Brother 2018 (4)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭BBFAN

Kirsty has an uncanny ability to stay out of any of the disagreements I find, maybe that's one of her Scientolgy skills?

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    As we say here , she's a pain in the hole .

Ate we allowed say that ? :D

That's very tame compared to what I'd call her Mam.

tedpan wrote: »
    Anybody seen the news about Bear Grylls celebrity island? Somebody walks out after 5 days... Hmmmm

Yeah, the bonfire "triggered" bad memories for her. :D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 21,932 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

BBFAN wrote: »
    That's very tame compared to what I'd call her Mam.

Oh believe me , am on best behaviour here :p

• Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

I'd like Dan to win cos I really think he's carried himself the best in there so far and have enjoyed him.

Ryan prob will win but he's gone back to being a bit of a melter. Meh.

Sally can go and sh*te, bunion headed f*ck.

Kirsty is, was and always will be bae no matter what happens.

Nick winning would be fantastic but I just don't see it and I doubt he'd care anyway :p

Gabby is human wallpaper.

Hardeep winning would be ace cos it would wind up donkeykong and that would be hilarious to me.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,752 ✭✭✭johnpatrick81

tenor.gif?itemid=7727860

I second Hardeep winning just to p!ss off DK :pac:

Am lol here Omack and JP :D

• Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

GO HARDEEP TO WIN

GO HARDEEP TO WIN

Only question is which trophy would they use?

A

81ff338337f411aa8379d303cfa05219.jpg

or

B

1039624_604942102872615_1519529177_o-e1374072131821.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,752 ✭✭✭johnpatrick81

More importantly (sorry DK) it would p!ss off Sally so much.

I can't believe a fraudster like her isn't getting more of a rough deal.

• Advertisement

More importantly (sorry DK) it would p!ss off Sally so much.

I can't believe a fraudster like her isn't getting more of a rough deal.

But she has an undeniable talent.

sally-morgan-931_250px.png?w=620

• Registered Users Posts: 14,648 ✭✭✭✭skipper_G

Yeah it's worth watching alright.

It's worth watching just to absorb the full magnitude of Ryan’s descent into becoming a tosser. He was way too big for his boots, the fallout from the Roxanne thing went straight to his head

• Registered Users Posts: 86,713 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Did no one nominate Hardeep or Kirsty to get letters from home?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,627 ✭✭✭tedpan

Ryan will win it now

• Registered Users Posts: 3,014 ✭✭✭Monife

tedpan wrote: »
    Anybody seen the news about Bear Grylls celebrity island? Somebody walks out after 5 days... Hmmmm

Apologies if it's been asked already (can't keep up with the thread), but do you know when this airs? Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭Meauldsegosha

Monife wrote: »
    Apologies if it's been asked already (can't keep up with the thread), but do you know when this airs? Thanks

I think it starts this Sunday on Channel 4.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,719 ✭✭✭jluv

Kirsty has an uncanny ability to stay out of any of the disagreements I find, maybe that's one of her Scientolgy skills?

I love Kirsty and think she hasn't shown any ego in there for such a big star (an actual celebrity:P) but as you say she has been very careful about her involvement. For that reason I would like her to get to the final but not win and I don't think she would be upset by that either.
    Hardeep I love and hate in equal measures so while I wouldn't be upset if he won I hope he doesn't.
    Ryan..again I wouldn't be upset if he won but purely because of what Roxy did to him. I think the GBP will vote him as the winner.
    I would be livid if Sally or Gabby won!
    Really love Dan and Nick. I think the Live in the House was better for them than the normal show.Both have been involved in issues in the house and in keeping conditions in good order. Nicks quips and mutterances are gold sometimes!Dan didn't get confrontational but didn't shy away either. And I think it might mean a lot to them.

jluv wrote:
    I love Kirsty and think she hasn't shown any ego in there for such a big star (an actual celebrity ) but as you say she has been very careful about her involvement. For that reason I would like her to get to the final but not win and I don't think she would be upset by that either. Hardeep I love and hate in equal measures so while I wouldn't be upset if he won I hope he doesn't. Ryan..again I wouldn't be upset if he won but purely because of what Roxy did to him. I think the GBP will vote him as the winner. I would be livid if Sally or Gabby won! Really love Dan and Nick. I think the Live in the House was better for them than the normal show.Both have been involved in issues in the house and in keeping conditions in good order. Nicks quips and mutterances are gold sometimes!Dan didn't get confrontational but didn't shy away either. And I think it might mean a lot to them.

Very good points. I'd be happy with anyone but Sally or Gabby and I don't think they've a hope so it's win win really.

I was thinking though, I think a couple of them might nominate Ryan tonight because they think he will be the only one to beat Hardeep.

I was thinking though, I think a couple of them might nominate Ryan tonight because they think he will be the only one to beat Hardeep.

Are there nominations tonight?

• Advertisement

Just catching up on BOTS, gotta love a bit of Trisha. She’s very astute, reads people very well.

Are there nominations tonight?

Yes. Killer nominations, housemates have one nomination each. Every housemate that receives a nomination will be up.

Yes. Killer nominations, housemates have one nomination each. Every housemate that receives a nomination will be up.

Oooh interesting, thanks. Hopefully 2 will go on Friday.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,476 ✭✭✭neonsofa

Ooh I didn't know that!

• Registered Users Posts: 86,713 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

I predict Hardeep will be nominated, my inner Sally told me this :p

• Registered Users Posts: 3,719 ✭✭✭jluv

Oooooh. Love it! Except I feel gabby might not get nominated:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,929 ✭✭✭kopite386

I say Ryan will get nominated by Hardeep. And most others will nominate Hardeep

jluv wrote: »
    Oooooh. Love it! Except I feel gabby might not get nominated:mad:

I doubt she will either tbh .

Landslide for Hardeep nominations I think , wonder who he will pick ?

Ryan - H knows he'll get to go home if he picks him , his reason will be the Ugly Foot drama last night ,

Sally - because she lied to Ryan ,

Who knows :)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,191 ✭✭✭batistuta9

Tonight on the show or tonight in the house?

Hardeep & ryan/sally, maybe both to be up

• Advertisement

Will they know it’s killer nominations? If they do I wonder will they be smart enough to not all nominate Hardeep, cos it could potentially end up just being one or two people up against him and put him in a strong position again (fingers crossed). GO HARDEEP TO WIN

Advertisement