Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Celebrity Big Brother 2018 (4)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭BBFAN

They have a point about him starting something and walking off, that drives me mental.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,978 ✭✭✭wyrn

Liordi wrote: »
    Tbh, Sally knows what she's doing but Hardeep also has a huge issue with colour. It's so important to him which is really bizarre.

That’s the things. A decent person if they didn’t realise how that could be perceived by a POC, would apologise. Sally just doubles down. She knew *exactly* what she was up to. She knows what Hardeep is like. So she’s using this to play victim & to justify ranting at Hardeep. She’s evil

• Registered Users Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭Liordi

iamwhoiam wrote: »
    I can't ? He makes bloody issues out of nothing

Nah, her smirk when he stormed out was kinda menacing. She's not stupid so she knows any mention of colour would piss him off when there have been arguments about it previously. If it was said to anyone else it wouldn't be construed as racist though. (imo at least)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭donkeykong5

All the people who voted to save Sally must be delighted with their choice now.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,719 ✭✭✭jluv

I can't. The others have ketchup on them to make then look like they're bleeding. Sally(who I don't care for BTW) is suggesting talcum powder to make him look pale..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 645 ✭✭✭buzsywuzsy

Did Sally say it to get a reaction out of Hardeep? Or is Hardeep getting easily offended? I can’t wait to for this to be over tbh!

I can't ? He makes bloody issues out of nothing

It’d be on par with blackface. It doesn’t seem that bad to me but then I’m not a POC so I can’t fully understand how that could feel

• Registered Users Posts: 21,932 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Nah, her smirk when he stormed out was kinda menacing. She's not stupid so she knows any mention of colour would piss him off when there have been arguments about it previously. If it was said to anyone else it wouldn't be construed as racist though. (imo at least)
    wyrn wrote: »
    That’s the things. A decent person if they didn’t realise how that could be perceived by a POC, would apologise. Sally just doubles down. She knew *exactly* what she was up to. She knows what Hardeep is like. So she’s using this to play victim & to justify ranting at Hardeep. She’s evil

Exactly . She knows what buttons to press to set him off , all the while she's playing innocent .

she's cold and calculating , another Roxy .

• Registered Users Posts: 16,138 ✭✭✭✭iamwhoiam

I see your point and believe me I can't stand Sally but Hardeep has issues and he does my head in

• Registered Users Posts: 2,646 ✭✭✭Alice1

Loving Kirstie, entertaining without the need for "conflict"

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 272 ✭✭TommyGun2017

Sexual tension between Sally and Hardeep?

Nah they just f**kin hate each other

• Registered Users Posts: 1,423 ✭✭✭Harleen Quinzel

I can kinda see both sides.

Yeah, Hardeep was slightly dramatic there, but, on the other hand, Sally knows that race and colour are massive issues for Hardeep so she deliberately threw that grenade but passed it off as playful.

I see your point and believe me I can't stand Sally but Hardeep has issues and he does my head in

I dislike both Hardeep and Sally. They're so fooking childish for their age.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

Hate Sally but don’t believe she meant any malice there

• Registered Users Posts: 14,193 ✭✭✭✭ctrl-alt-delete

Hardeep might have a point, she doesn't use her supernatural powers for black magic.

Hate Sally but don’t believe she meant any malice there

I do. I don’t think she’s racist but I do think she did that intentionally

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,421 ✭✭✭major bill

“What’s that thing you wear on your head” “use it for bandages” lol I can see his point there

There goes Dan yet again telling people to stop talking

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,111 ✭✭✭SirChenjin

I'm bored.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,749 ✭✭✭✭RobertKK

This is Jade Goody and Shilpa Shetty all over again...maybe not...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,144 ✭✭✭jojofizzio

I’m on team Dan here

• Registered Users Posts: 1,423 ✭✭✭Harleen Quinzel

“You’re an expert on nothing”

Boom :D

She actually did say he was brown.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,719 ✭✭✭jluv

He has tried to raise racism at every chance..go Dan standing up to him. and he's trying to talk in roundabouts. borderline racism..either it is or it isn't..Hardeep man up:mad:

buzsywuzsy wrote: »
    She actually did say he was brown.

He constantly refers to himself as a "brown person" so it's obviously his preferred word of choice.

She could shut this down bu saying “Hardeep, I’m sorry there was a miscommunication. I meant no disrespect”

• Registered Users Posts: 33,749 ✭✭✭✭RobertKK

Whiteface is as racist as blackface.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,752 ✭✭✭johnpatrick81

Racist Sally is a lot more accurate than Psychic Sally.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,752 ✭✭✭johnpatrick81

Dan was so close to threatening Hardeep with a knife up the fanny there

• Advertisement

He constantly refers to himself as a "brown person" so it's obviously his preferred word of choice.

I know that he does, but she was saying that she was completely innocent.

Advertisement