Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Celebrity Big Brother 2018 (4)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,193 ✭✭✭✭ctrl-alt-delete

Ryan really is an idiot at times.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,929 ✭✭✭kopite386

As above Hardeep has been wanting something to happen to call somebody racist. He's been bringing up racism and his "colour brown" since day dot. Give it a rest Hardeep I'm on everyone's else team here

• Registered Users Posts: 33,749 ✭✭✭✭RobertKK

Sally has blonde hair as she has issues with brown.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭Liordi

wyrn wrote: »
    She could shut this down bu saying “Hardeep, I’m sorry there was a miscommunication. I meant no disrespect”

Re: both childish as fook. It's literally the same as when two people in secondary school have a disagreement and go from person to person btching about each other without talking to each other.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,138 ✭✭✭✭iamwhoiam

Hardeep is a mind twister . He does it so subtly. He is horrible in my opinion

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,423 ✭✭✭Harleen Quinzel

Sally started it all then stands back and admires her work as they’re all at each other’s throats.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,978 ✭✭✭wyrn

People are hating on Ryan on twitter. He should have been “sick” for another day

• Registered Users Posts: 3,996 ✭✭✭Duck Soup

jluv wrote: »
    I can't. The others have ketchup on them to make then look like they're bleeding. Sally(who I don't care for BTW) is suggesting talcum powder to make him look pale..

I've lived with two Asian women, one Thai, one Vietnamese. When they were sick, they were a shade or two paler. Funny enough.

Mind you, Sally's turban remark was either stupid or antagonistic. I wonder if that he wasn't trying to drop Sally in it, in the midst of the voting. There is nothing more toxic to accuse someone of in a public forum. There's two of them in it.

Surely Sally should have seen this and avoided it from happening.

And the Oscar goes to...

Sally

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,646 ✭✭✭Alice1

Hardeep is a jerk and is well aware of how racism is perceived by the public sooo, he started this fire before the vote

Dan was so close to threatening Hardeep with a knife up the fanny there

This made me laugh more than it should :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,421 ✭✭✭major bill

Surely Sally has a load of witnesses she can summon to end this debate!!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,144 ✭✭✭jojofizzio

I like the thing that Hardeep throws around his shoulders....I think it’s called a “throw” or a “shawl”....hope that’s not being racist...

To be honest I think Sally is more ignorant than racist. Between this, the Scottish talk earlier in the series and the “Rodrigo, you’re Mexican” I do think she’s very ignorant

• Registered Users Posts: 3,434 ✭✭✭Robsweezie

hardeep is a sulky fuucker but i love seeing sally taken down a peg.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

Sorry but this is absolutely awful. I hate Sally but I’d also hate to be in her position. You’re having a laugh messing about and then five seconds later you’re accused of being a racist? Get fcuked Hardeep

• Registered Users Posts: 4,929 ✭✭✭kopite386

This ! People think racisim doesn't exist towards white people but this below is exactly what I was thinking

https://twitter.com/Karl_Downey/status/1038537520785571840?s=19

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,752 ✭✭✭johnpatrick81

Poor Ryan. Could be the biggest collapse ever. He was flying it when he just kept schtum and did the silly laugh and got falsely accused of being a woman beater.

Sally, a dog with a bone.

• Advertisement

wyrn wrote: »
    To be honest I think Sally is more ignorant than racist. Between this, the Scottish talk earlier in the series and the “Rodrigo, you’re Mexican” I do think she’s very ignorant

She is in her 60s though so it's not particularly surprising.

• Registered Users Posts: 645 ✭✭✭buzsywuzsy

Ryan sticking his nose in everything.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,193 ✭✭✭✭ctrl-alt-delete

Hopefully Kirstie now realises casting Sally as leading lady was a big mistake, she can't act.

I enjoy how calm Hardeep remains in the storms he creates.

I know everyone hates Ryan now, but I think he’s making a stand against “accusations in here” because he had the accusations made against him.

We all know the infamous stints in BB that have seen careers go up in flames, he’s just trying to prevent that.
    Doing it badly though, it has to be said :D

• Registered Users Posts: 16,138 ✭✭✭✭iamwhoiam

Liordi wrote: »
    She is in her 60s though so it's not particularly surprising.

So am I ! I sure hope that doesn't make me ignorant

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,752 ✭✭✭johnpatrick81

He’s a proper plum in fairness is out H-Deep.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,996 ✭✭✭Duck Soup

That's true Sally, you don't have a racist bone in your body. Instead, you prey on the pain and grief of people who have loved ones who have died and charge them for the pleasure. You cnut.

Hopefully Kirstie now realises casting Sally as leading lady was a big mistake, she can't act.

I enjoy how calm Hardeep remains in the storms he creates.

His moments are quite calculated though. I presume he did that in the hope that it would have aired during last night's show and kept him in.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,932 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Ooh Hardeep hit the nail on the head there with Ryan , no one wanted to hear his story , 100% .

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,130 ✭✭✭Surreptitious

Sure Ryan isn't white either, he's mixed race apparently.

Advertisement