Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Celebrity Big Brother 2018 (4)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,421 ✭✭✭major bill

Is it wrong to break me ****e laughing at the “bandage head” comment ??

Obviously Hardeep had some problems growing up which explains the chip on his shoulder but reel it in!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,996 ✭✭✭Duck Soup

jojofizzio wrote: »
    I like the thing that Hardeep throws around his shoulders....I think it’s called a “throw” or a “shawl”....hope that’s not being racist...

It's a new romantic thing. I think they're tablecloths.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,193 ✭✭✭✭ctrl-alt-delete

Liordi wrote: »
    His moments are quite calculated though. I presume he did that in the hope that it would have aired during last night's show and kept him in.

Sally is the same though.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,929 ✭✭✭kopite386

Jeez I must be the only one in here who actually likes Ryan.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,749 ✭✭✭✭RobertKK

Sally is sexist, she said she tried so hard "with this man", gender shouldn't matter :P

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,752 ✭✭✭johnpatrick81

Sorry but this is absolutely awful. I hate Sally but I’d also hate to be in her position. You’re having a laugh messing about and then five seconds later you’re accused of being a racist? Get fcuked Hardeep

Sorry but i find it very hard to sympathize with the stupid horrible vulture cow over this.

Maybe if she was murdered but she deserves a bitta suffering :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭BBFAN

I actually don't know who's in the wrong here but 5 or 6 people ganging up on 1 makes me really uncomfortable.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,719 ✭✭✭jluv

RobertKK wrote: »
    Sally is sexist, she said she tried so hard "with this man", gender shouldn't matter :P
    Stop it Robert!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,929 ✭✭✭kopite386

Sally with the “some of my best mates r black innit” :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,144 ✭✭✭jojofizzio

Hardeep would start a fight in an empty room

Sally with the “some of my best mates r black innit” :D

They are brown ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭Liordi

iamwhoiam wrote: »
    So am I ! I sure hope that doesn't make me ignorant

I should apologise for saying that so generally and I misworded what I actually meant. Just saying that some (not all) people who are older can hold ignorant beliefs that would severely contrast a modern opinion due to lack of exposure. e.g thinking that anyone who is Hispanic is Mexican or that every Asian is Chinese and so forth.

Obviously, not everyone is like that but I feel (from experience) that those beliefs are higher in the older population.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,996 ✭✭✭Duck Soup

Some of Sally's best friends are dead.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,423 ✭✭✭Harleen Quinzel

kopite386 wrote: »
    Jeez I must be the only one in here who actually likes Ryan.

No I like Ryan.
    Or, I don’t hate Ryan anyway :D

I had wanted Hardeep to be in the final.. but after witnessing this situation that he totally orchestrated (he's been waiting like a snake in the grass) I am so glad he's gone..

BBFAN wrote: »
    I actually don't know who's in the wrong here but 5 or 6 people ganging up on 1 makes me really uncomfortable.

He’s a tosser and a plum but exactly, he’s had that for a while now. She’s also been having sneaky digs at him since day 1.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,978 ✭✭✭wyrn

That’s a good point that Hardeep has said “there’s no debate”. I know I’ve come across sexist stuff and have been able to point out from my POV, and it was grand. Whereas here it’s all SHOUT SHOUT SHOUT

• Registered Users Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭donkeykong5

Sackcloth and ashes. In diary room.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,138 ✭✭✭✭iamwhoiam

Liordi wrote: »
    I should apologise for saying that so generally and I misworded what I actually meant. Just saying that some (not all) people who are older can hold ignorant beliefs that would severely contrast a modern opinion due to lack of exposure. e.g thinking that anyone who is Hispanic is Mexican or that every Asian is Chinese and so forth.

Obviously, not everyone is like that but I feel (from experience) that those beliefs are higher in the older population.

Ah no worries ! I do know what you mean . But its not a given that my generation are ignorant . Most of my friends my age are the very opposite . We came from the 60's don't forget !!

• Advertisement

Psychic Sally right again...not.

I wish BB would make it mandatory to have sunscreen on all housemates at all times. I hate seeing them sunbath. It’s so dangerous. Nick’s face is a worryingly shade of red

• Registered Users Posts: 3,434 ✭✭✭Robsweezie

hardeep raises a good point - im younger than sally and i know what a turban is. she gives off this heir of being cultured and all knowing with different culture friends and she couldn't even name it. another reason why she's full of shiit. she should have gone over him.

and i do understand how he took her reference to ''that thing'' as ignorant.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭BBFAN

The turban thing was out of order though.

Go Kirsty Alley!!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,085 ✭✭✭Jeff2

Go Kirstie. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 507 ✭✭✭Sinus pain

I’m glad Hardeep is gone. Major major overreaction. He has a huge chip on his shoulder and is looking to snap at anyone. It’s not Sally’s fault he was bullied as a kid, and she was excited talking about the film last night that’s why she said about that thing on his head

I like that Hardeep can apologise. This is a great conversation between him & Kristie. I like these kind of things. I thought Shane/Courtney did a great job of this last year especially when challenging whatshername (my mind has gone blank)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,005 ✭✭✭MistyCheese

'Problem is people won't see this till tomorrow night'

Sally always thinking about the audience. Always with her mind on what's being shown, how things come across, what people are seeing.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭donkeykong5

major bill wrote: »
    Is it wrong to break me ****e laughing at the “bandage head” comment ??

Obviously Hardeep had some problems growing up which explains the chip on his shoulder but reel it in!!
    Chip ??.he's got half a tree at this stage !

Advertisement