Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Celebrity Big Brother 2018 (4)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

Sorry but i find it very hard to sympathize with the stupid horrible vulture cow over this.

Maybe if she was murdered but she deserves a bitta suffering :pac:

I’m not sympathising with her at all, I’m looking at the situation objectively and it’s a load of bollox tbh. Even Hardeep is saying he overreacted. I get that his race is a trigger for him but accusing someone of being racist is extremely loaded. I don’t care if it’s someone I happen to dislike in the firing line. It’s not right.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,423 ✭✭✭Harleen Quinzel

wyrn wrote: »
    I like that Hardeep can apologise. This is a great conversation between him & Kristie. I like these kind of things. I thought Shane/Courtney did a great job of this last year especially when challenging whatshername (my mind has gone blank)

Ann Widecombe

• Registered Users Posts: 8,130 ✭✭✭Surreptitious

I like that Hardeep can apologise. This is a great conversation between him & Kristie. I like these kind of things. I thought Shane/Courtney did a great job of this last year especially when challenging whatshername (my mind has gone blank)

India.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,138 ✭✭✭✭iamwhoiam

Nick is so so astute and sees through them all

• Registered Users Posts: 645 ✭✭✭buzsywuzsy

Did Ryan get a haircut while he was ‘unwell’?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,932 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Ann Widecombe
    India.

Both :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,978 ✭✭✭wyrn

jluv wrote: »
    Go Kirsty Alley!!!!!!

I totally read that in her voice :D

• Registered Users Posts: 33,749 ✭✭✭✭RobertKK

Ryan seems so tense, maybe he needs a massage for a happy ending.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,749 ✭✭✭✭RobertKK

buzsywuzsy wrote: »

I thought he lost hair as in it fell out.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,996 ✭✭✭Duck Soup

I'm loving this series. Just when you think it's out of juice, another kerfuffle breaks out.

I think TalcGate is a follow-on from the far more offensive turban remark by Sally from the previous night. A turban has religious significance in Sikhism, so Sally was just being a bollocks and she knew it. It was a sly dig from a sly dog.

• Advertisement

Ann Widecombe

Thank you!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,193 ✭✭✭✭ctrl-alt-delete

Classic Sally again.

Pleasant answer, confirms he is out of the room, sticks a knife in.

Yeah it looks like it. It’s been definitely styled

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,340 ✭✭✭deco nate

Yea, looks like it eh?

• Registered Users Posts: 21,932 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Ryan stalking Hardeep to talk to him :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,996 ✭✭✭Duck Soup

jluv wrote: »
    I had wanted Hardeep to be in the final.. but after witnessing this situation that he totally orchestrated (he's been waiting like a snake in the grass) I am so glad he's gone..

It was ill-judged from H (although I loved him in Steps) but I still would have preferred Sally to go. She's a ghoul and a grave robber.

Ryan is a pain in the fcuking arse

That awkward silence between Ryan and Hardeep at opposite ends of the sofa is like when myself and the OH are looking to break the ice after an argument but neither of us can be the one to break first :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,752 ✭✭✭johnpatrick81

I’m not sympathising with her at all, I’m looking at the situation objectively and it’s a load of bollox tbh. Even Hardeep is saying he overreacted. I get that his race is a trigger for him but accusing someone of being racist is extremely loaded. I don’t care if it’s someone I happen to dislike in the firing line. It’s not right.

Oh 100%. He’s a fvcking idiot.

Just making sure there’s no sympathy for vulture Sally there, good to know ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭BBFAN

Duck Soup wrote:
    I think TalcGate is a follow-on from the far more offensive turban remark by Sally from the previous night. A turban has religious significance in Sikhism, so Sally was just being a bollocks and she knew it. It was a sly dig from a sly dog.

Totally agree with this. Funny how they didn't show the turban comment last night.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,434 ✭✭✭Robsweezie

sally is spineless. she is exactly what kim woodburn would describe as gang handed. she hangs around in cliques and never confronts hardeep letting the others do the dirty work. take her away from the group and she's nothing.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,005 ✭✭✭MistyCheese

I was just thinking about Shortney and how she would have calmly, politely and elegantly explained how turbans have a religious importance to their owner and it would be unthinkable for a persons turban to touch someone else's head. It relates to their relationship with their God (Shortney would explain it better obvs!)

But this isn't Shortney, this is Hardeep. Very different handling of the situation.

Ryan is a pain in the fcuking arse

Fierce sanctimonious isn’t he

• Registered Users Posts: 7,085 ✭✭✭Jeff2

What I hate is when someone thinks they can keep doing the same thing and then say sorry.

I'v said to people before if you stop doing what it is you have to say sorry for that would be great.

• Registered Users Posts: 86,743 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Has Sally butt implants?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭BBFAN

Robsweezie wrote:
    sally is spineless. she is exactly what kim woodburn would describe as gang handed. she hangs around in cliques and never confronts hardeep letting the others do the dirty work. take her away from the group and she's nothing.

She wound Ryan up again and set him off. Then stood at the door looking on.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,883 ✭✭✭MelanieC

Fierce sanctimonious isn’t he

Yeah, his talking it through with Hardeep consisted of "I hope you're going to change"...... :D

Oh 100%. He’s a fvcking idiot.

Just making sure there’s no sympathy for vulture Sally there, good to know ;)

You’re still my third first pic for Tuesday don’t worry boo x

• Registered Users Posts: 16,138 ✭✭✭✭iamwhoiam

I was just thinking about Shortney and how she would have calmly, politely and elegantly explained how turbans have a religious importance to their owner and it would be unthinkable for a persons turban to touch someone else's head. It relates to their relationship with their God (Shortney would explain it better obvs!)

But this isn't Shortney, this is Hardeep. Very different handling of the situation.

God I miss Courtney !

• Advertisement

Get Natalie in
    Get Natalie in
    Get Natalie in
    Get Natalie in

Advertisement