Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Celebrity Big Brother 2018 (4)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,434 ✭✭✭Robsweezie

that argument brought out the worst qualities in everyone tbh. nobody completely in the right.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,978 ✭✭✭wyrn

Very telling that they didn’t show the turban clip last night on the eviction show. I don’t think it would have made a difference with voting but it’s still strange

• Registered Users Posts: 3,719 ✭✭✭jluv

Saw Skips poll today(have voted in all and thank you Skip!) but I'm going to hang tough.Wait to see the edits over the weekend and make my decision on Monday..a lot could change between now and then(hopefully:D)

See those domestic violence ads..the guy upstairs had better jump out a window before I get there! I'd kill the coward..

• Registered Users Posts: 3,996 ✭✭✭Duck Soup

God, I hate Sally with a vengeance.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

Sally obsessing over whether he got cheers or boos

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,646 ✭✭✭Alice1

Domestic Violence Ads Yes, I know what you mean. I can't quite hear what he says though? When you do go to the website it just suggests ringing the Gardaí

• Registered Users Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭Liordi

Presumably relates back to the argument they had. I imagine he would've got booed if it had aired.

Housemates! Congratulations! You are all fcuking morons! Well done on being absolute failures in life! Cheeeers

• Registered Users Posts: 86,743 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Ryan comes across as a complete prat sticking up for Sally against Hardeep because he is not coherent in his argument, it makes no sense what he is saying

• Registered Users Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭donkeykong5

Kirsty looking forward to getting a quiet night's sleep at long last

• Advertisement

The fame hungry young wans camera hogging

• Registered Users Posts: 1,151 ✭✭✭lubie76

wyrn wrote: »
    I wish BB would make it mandatory to have sunscreen on all housemates at all times. I hate seeing them sunbath. It’s so dangerous. Nick’s face is a worryingly shade of red

That’s borderline racist that is :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,340 ✭✭✭deco nate

Sally is disgusted the crowd weren't chanting her name, the look on her face, and Dan then saying he heard some say her name.

Glad Hardeep won.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,996 ✭✭✭Duck Soup

Prediction: Sally will be first out on final night and there'll be fück all cheers when she exits the house.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,423 ✭✭✭Harleen Quinzel

You can nearly see Nick’s thoughts there
    “Three more days of this sh1t, just three more days”.

Gosh, I’m so over Ryan

• Registered Users Posts: 14,193 ✭✭✭✭ctrl-alt-delete

She couldn't even get the message when they were the other side of a wall...

• Registered Users Posts: 272 ✭✭TommyGun2017

Sally would jump on Jason Grimshaw in a heartbeat

• Registered Users Posts: 645 ✭✭✭buzsywuzsy

Christ, Ryan better not win... please let Sally be wrong.

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Ryan comes across as a complete prat sticking up for Sally against Hardeep because he is not coherent in his argument, it makes no sense what he is saying

But like janowhatimean like it’s like? Mate. It’s like. I think it’s just like, nowhatimeanlike? Mate. Like. I don’t even know mate

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,130 ✭✭✭Surreptitious

The impressionist had Ryan down a tee.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,752 ✭✭✭johnpatrick81

It’s like getting a medal in a sprint race when 3 others had no legs and the other weighed 30 stone

• Registered Users Posts: 33,749 ✭✭✭✭RobertKK

Ryan is so gullible to believe wrong guess Sally.

Ryan is lapping this up

• Registered Users Posts: 16,138 ✭✭✭✭iamwhoiam

Shoot me now but I quite like Gabby

• Registered Users Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭Liordi

It seems like all Dan ever has to offer is his body.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,932 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

It’s like getting a medal in a sprint race when 3 others had no legs and the other weighed 30 stone

Wtf :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,719 ✭✭✭jluv

Well that's good at least..we know now Ryan is not going to win:D

deco nate wrote: »
    Sally is disgusted the crowd weren't chanting her name, the look on her face, and Dan then saying he heard some say her name.

Glad Hardeep won.

She totally shushed them all to hear if they’re crowd were chanting her name. Cringe

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,421 ✭✭✭major bill

“I don’t sleep with any clothes on usually” thanks Sally that’s one mental thought I didn’t want in me head

Advertisement