Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Celebrity Big Brother 2018 (4)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,005 ✭✭✭MistyCheese

Sally couldn't predict 9 o'clock at 8:45.

• Registered Users Posts: 86,747 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Liordi wrote: »
    I think Nick would be better. He's had a bit of experience behind bars.

Nick could be Phil Mitchell's brother in Eastenders

• Registered Users Posts: 1,423 ✭✭✭Harleen Quinzel

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    TBF Hardeep was on Ryan's side too

Yeah, but Sally was very physical, offering hugs and putting her arms around him. She also seemed to get Ryan alone a lot, if I recall correctly, so I’m guessing it stuck with Ryan.

Plus Hardeep has had a few run ins with Ryan over race etc. so he seems to be sticking by Sally.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,151 ✭✭✭jojofizzio

Jim MacD's new american bird he met after his release from the big house

Introduced to him by his cellmate Nick :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭Liordi

Like you don’t know :p

tenor.gif

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,752 ✭✭✭johnpatrick81

Fine so I’ll meet ya at mace in 10.

I’m out of booze but I got some rad prescription drugs

Fine so I’ll meet ya at mace in 10.

I’m out of booze but I got some rad prescription drugs

giphy.gif

Nick seems a bit deflated that Hardeep is gone and Sally has stayed

• Registered Users Posts: 3,719 ✭✭✭jluv

Ok a CBB party is called for. Now as I'm planning to paint my living room tomorrow,I've enough paint brushes and rollers for all. Yeah!! You're all welcome. Refreshments will be supplied:D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,883 ✭✭✭MelanieC

jluv wrote: »
    Ok a CBB party is called for. Now as I'm planning to paint my living room tomorrow,I've enough paint brushes and rollers for all. Yeah!! You're all welcome. Refreshments will be supplied:D

What colour are you going for?

• Advertisement

Nick seems a bit deflated that Hardeep is gone and Sally has stayed

I think that’s his normal look, he’s like “why the fvck am I still in here? How sh!t are the rest of these fvckers that me, the guy who sits in smoking area and lays on his bed, has cruised into the final”

I'm sure watching the paint dry will be more entertaining than the show anyway.

major bill wrote: »
    “I don’t sleep with any clothes on usually” thanks Sally that’s one mental thought I didn’t want in me head

She should have taken her make up off

2 of us have failed organizing this, nobody offered free booze though.

Hope you don’t mind phallic symbols, rude words and CBB quotes being painted on your walls

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,111 ✭✭✭SirChenjin

Ryan might have lost some support after what was aired tonight.
    I thought he was fairly sure to win after the poxy episode. I don't think he deserves to win but then Colleen Nolan won so I guess there is no way of knowing how the GBP will vote.

Sally makes my skin crawl.

Another reason I would love for Nick to win is because I feel there is a slight jeer in the way both Emma and Rylan refer to him. I want to see them having to interview him as THE WINNER! :D

MelanieC wrote: »
    What colour are you going for?

Creme Brulee..I'm changing a house that is all colour to one colour..so ye can't mess up!! What time should I pencil you in for:P

2 of us have failed organizing this, nobody offered free booze though.

Hope you don’t mind phallic symbols, rude words and CBB quotes being painted on your walls

Can we just communicate via gifs in person?
    tenor.gif?itemid=7320094

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,340 ✭✭✭deco nate

33 Newcastle Rd, Galway.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,681 ✭✭✭Porklife

Guys... y'all don't know me but I follow this thread and I've gotta say you guys crack me up:)
    Boring series but loving the, dare I say it, banter in here :)
    For me, kirstie is a sweetheart but not controversial enough. Nick seems sound and someone I'd have a pint with but not winner worthy, Ryan is a muppet and poxy did him a favour by creating a story for him which will probably lead to his unworthy win, Sally... Shudder, can't stand her. Gabby is as gormless as it gets and herself and Dan would actually make a good couple. Both as dull as dishwater.
    I don't think anyone deserves to win but kirstie or nick if I had to choose.
    Anyway.... As you were, sorry for interrupting:)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,883 ✭✭✭MelanieC

Creme Brulee..I'm changing a house that is all colour to one colour..so ye can't mess up!! What time should I pencil you in for:P

Creme brulee - isn't that a shade of brown?
    Borderline racist.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,646 ✭✭✭Alice1

SirChenjin wrote: »
    Ryan might have lost some support after what was aired tonight.
    I thought he was fairly sure to win after the poxy episode. I don't think he deserves to win but then Colleen Nolan won so I guess there is no way of knowing how the GBP will vote.

Sally makes my skin crawl.

Another reason I would love for Nick to win is because I feel there is a slight jeer in the way both Emma and Rylan refer to him. I want to see them having to interview him as THE WINNER! :D
    I don't want Ryan to win - though I like most people am appalled by Roxy's behavior. Not sure if the GBP will choose Kirstie though I think she is super. Nick might have quite a good chance.

Liordi wrote: »
    Can we just communicate via gifs in person?
    tenor.gif?itemid=7320094

giphy.gif

Porklife wrote: »
    Guys... y'all don't know me but I follow this thread and I've gotta say you guys crack me up:)

giphy.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 29,099 ✭✭✭✭end of the road

shutup ryan. shutup scammy. dan you're not only thick but apparently a woman beater as well. hardeep should have stayed last night. tonight shows why!

ticking a box on a form does not make you of a religion.

giphy.gif

WeightyUntidyConey-max-1mb.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 14,648 ✭✭✭✭skipper_G

I'm watching mode a lá road on +1.

Have to say Hardeep does come across like a pain in the hole, that say something and walk off tactic would be unbearable

MelanieC wrote: »
    Creme brulee - isn't that a shade of brown?
    Borderline racist.
    Man up Mel! I've never done anything in half measures...:P

• Registered Users Posts: 29,099 ✭✭✭✭end of the road

oh here we go, scammy with the fake tears.

ticking a box on a form does not make you of a religion.

Porklife wrote: »
    Boring series but loving the, dare I say it, banter in here :)
    For me, kirstie is a sweetheart but not controversial enough. Nick seems sound and someone I'd have a pint with but not winner worthy, Ryan is a muppet and poxy did him a favour by creating a story for him which will probably lead to his unworthy win, Sally... Shudder, can't stand her. Gabby is as gormless as it gets and herself and Dan would actually make a good couple. Both as dull as dishwater.
    I don't think anyone deserves to win but kirstie or nick if I had to choose.
    Anyway.... As you were, sorry for interrupting:)

funny-hello-gif-3.gif

• Advertisement

Alice1 wrote: »
    I don't want Ryan to win - though I like most people am appalled by Roxy's behavior. Not sure if the GBP will choose Kirstie though I think she is super. Nick might have quite a good chance.

Thee Kirstie Alley is loved on BOTS

Advertisement