Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Celebrity Big Brother 2018 (4)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,646 ✭✭✭Alice1

wyrn wrote: »
    Trollop is one of those words that is satisfying to say. I'm sure there's a word for that. I suppose it's a type of synesthesia.
    Agreed. Even better (but not really suitable) is slovenly trollop!

Liordi, that pic of a trollop won't do at all - it isn't trollopy enough

• Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

Liordi wrote: »
    Animaniacs_-_Hello_Nurse_2.gif?v=1

21605775.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭BBFAN

Anyone else watching the most shocking celebrity moments of the 80s?

Now they were celebrities!

• Registered Users Posts: 820 ✭✭✭moonage

wyrn wrote: »
    I want Kirstie in Corrie, behind the bar. She’d be brilliant

Kirstie Alley: "A pint of bitter is it mate? What about some pork scratchings mate?"

cheers-zoom-51f98dca-4d3e-4b06-86a3-9c244e8043b8.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 7,953 ✭✭✭_Whimsical_

Duck Soup wrote: »
    I'm loving this series. Just when you think it's out of juice, another kerfuffle breaks out.

I think TalcGate is a follow-on from the far more offensive turban remark by Sally from the previous night. A turban has religious significance in Sikhism, so Sally was just being a bollocks and she knew it. It was a sly dig from a sly dog.

I agree!

Despite being well travelled, having friends of every creed and race, she has no idea a turban might not be something he'd toss over to someone who makes no secret of the fact she hates him in order for her to play bandages!

I don't think she's necessarily racist, I think she's a bully. I think she knew exactly what she was doing with the talc comment and the "you're too brown" comment. She's extremely aware of him, infact most of the time we hear her speak she's giving out about him and his sensitivity. I think she completely set him up,knew she'd get a rise out of him, she was all set to play the victim then. When he went over to apologise her disappointment was palpable.

We all know someone who is sensitive about something to the point of being a bit nuts and most of us will step around that issue for the sake of their feelings and for a quiet life. There s no way she could claim she didn't anticipate his reaction. I think she played him like a fiddle and the great shame was that he reacted.
    I wish he had jumped out of bed and said "no Sally you get in, you be the patient, with that terrible bunion on display you won't even need to be paled up" for this to be super realistic.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,138 ✭✭✭✭iamwhoiam

I don't think I really care enough this time to get worked up about bunions or turbans or chickens or whatever .
    Now if anyone had mentioned anything derogatory about Courtney last year I would have polished my pitchfork

Love the word trollop ,my nana used to say it with disdain and rolling of eyes to match Anne Widdecomes . She reserved for those who deserved so it was very effective .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,752 ✭✭✭johnpatrick81

Return of Nasty Nat tonight so? Bleurgh. Hoped I’d seen the last of that portable toxic waste dump

Would love if she went after Nick and he straight up head butted her

#violenceNotTheAnswerButSheDeservesIt

• Registered Users Posts: 790 ✭✭✭forgodssake

I've missed so much ! gonna try catch up tonight . I'm really glad Nick is coming across well because he is the only one there that's true to himself . Hope he wins .
    Ryan's gotten too cocky by the sounds of it , so he can jog on .
    Gabby I just cannot bear no matter what she does .
    Kirstie if only she had done a bit more could have been my winner .
    Dan ...just yum don't think he deserves to win though .
    Sally ...giving paracetamols headaches since time began .
    see ye all later I'll be hungover eating comfort food watching and judging people can't wait !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,111 ✭✭✭SirChenjin

I agree!

Despite being well travelled, having friends of every creed and race, she has no idea a turban might not be something he'd toss over to someone who makes no secret of the fact she hates him in order for her to play bandages!

I don't think she's necessarily racist, I think she's a bully. I think she knew exactly what she was doing with the talc comment and the "you're too brown" comment. She's extremely aware of him, infact most of the time we hear her speak she's giving out about him and his sensitivity. I think she completely set him up,knew she'd get a rise out of him, she was all set to play the victim then. When he went over to apologise her disappointment was palpable.

We all know someone who is sensitive about something to the point of being a bit nuts and most of us will step around that issue for the sake of their feelings and for a quiet life. There s no way she could claim she didn't anticipate his reaction. I think she played him like a fiddle and the great shame was that he reacted.
    I wish he had jumped out of bed and said "no Sally you get in, you be the patient, with that terrible bunion on display you won't even need to be paled up" for this to be super realistic.

Agreed. I missed watching some nights this week but I get the feeling that she did that thing -we all probably know someone who does it- where she kept needling to get a reaction.
    You can even see kids who are good at doing that. Then when they get the reaction, they run ' waa waa, to tell, he said / she said...and I didn't do anything.'
    They grow out of it though, mostly.

Ugh. I couldn't bear Sally but last night I had to mute the tv - between her fake crying and Ryan's bull****. Why on earth would she say things like that about the talc, and using the turban for bandages. Because she has a gift...

She has a gift alright, a gift for being a bully. The most basic bit of cop on and sensitivity would keep anyone from saying things like that. I hope Hardeep steps on her bunions hard on Monday night.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,138 ✭✭✭✭iamwhoiam

SirChenjin wrote: »
    Agreed. I missed watching some nights this week but I get the feeling that she did that thing -we all probably know someone who does it- where she kept needling to get a reaction.
    You can even see kids who are good at doing that. Then when they get the reaction, they run ' waa waa, to tell, he said / she said...and I didn't do anything.'
    They grow out of it though, mostly.

Ugh. I couldn't bear Sally but last night I had to mute the tv - between her fake crying and Ryan's bull****. Why on earth would she say things like that about the talc, and using the turban for bandages. Because she has a gift...

She has a gift alright, a gift for being a bully. The most basic bit of cop on and sensitivity would keep anyone from saying things like that. I hope Hardeep steps on her bunions hard on Monday night.

Sally knew last night that she had pressed the right button and ran with it .I personally dont think it was racist but it was very insensitive . But once she knew the button was pressed and he had used the word racism she took the torch , lit the flame and ran with it ,.Her screeching and bawling was all about air time and she knew it
    A mature adult would have asked Hardeep why he had felt that way and tried to reassure him that it was not her intention
    Hardeep over reacted and I can t stand the man but he apologized and at least got what he did . Sally still has no idea that in fact she hurt his feeling at best and at worst did it for his reaction
    The woman is so immature and ignorant for a 60 year old its difficult to watch her . Even her immature talking about her sex life is so attention seeking immature that I just roll my eyes at the whole nonsense

• Advertisement

iamwhoiam wrote: »
    Sally knew last night that she had pressed the right button and ran with it .I personally dont think it was racist but it was very insensitive . But once she knew the button was pressed and he had used the word racism she took the torch , lit the flame and ran with it ,.Her screeching and bawling was all about air time and she knew it
    A mature adult would have asked Hardeep why he had felt that way and tried to reassure him that it was not her intention
    Hardeep over reacted and I can t stand the man but he apologized and at least got what he did . Sally still has no idea that in fact she hurt his feeling at best and at worst did it for his reaction
    The woman is so immature and ignorant for a 60 year old its difficult to watch her . Even her immature talking about her sex life is so attention seeking immature that I just roll my eyes at the whole nonsense

I had to mute the tv last night.
    Completely for airtime, she and Roxanne could be mother and daughter.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,085 ✭✭✭CollyFlower

Return of Nasty Nat tonight so? Bleurgh. Hoped I’d seen the last of that portable toxic waste dump

Would love if she went after Nick and he straight up head butted her

#violenceNotTheAnswerButSheDeservesIt

Doesn't look like Nat will be going back in.....

Wrong link.....

https://www.express.co.uk/showbiz/tv-radio/1014866/Celebrity-Big-Brother-2018-Ben-Jardine-Jermaine-Pennant-return-Roxanne-Pallett-Ryan-Thomas

• Registered Users Posts: 9,292 ✭✭✭Adamocovic

Was out having a few drinkypoos so missed last night.

Any good? Worth watching with the brekkie?

• Registered Users Posts: 21,932 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Adamocovic wrote: »
    Was out having a few drinkypoos so missed last night.

Any good? Worth watching with the brekkie?

Worth watching for the over dramatic acting from Sally alone , please mute though , you might mot want to hear her wailing like a banshee..

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

Sally’s fake crying....

tenor.gif?itemid=4513231

So glad we all agree on Sally being a horrible fake vulture scam b!tch cvnt parasite <3

giphy.gif

She definitely capitalised on the outrage of it all and milked it. And the screeching, oh dear heavens the screeching. But I think it was a monumental overreaction by both parties. The two of them need to get their shlt together.

So glad we all agree on Sally being a horrible fake vulture scam b!tch cvnt parasite <3

giphy.gif

Saw a link to this article on another forum I read occasionally re CBB.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2792073/tv-psychic-sally-morgan-forced-sack-husband-son-law-caught-camera-making-homophobic-violent-threats-critic.html

fin12 wrote: »
    Sally’s fake crying....

tenor.gif?itemid=4513231

This has me in knots laughing! Brilliant!

Bear Grylls is on at the same time as CBB tonight. Watch CBB first and then BG on +1?

• Advertisement

SirChenjin wrote: »

What horrible horrible people.

No surprise her “wonderful husband” is a brain dead thug either. Wonder did he have his cock hanging out his pocket when threatening the guy.

Funny she rolled out the “some of my best mates are gay” line :D

Gay icon too eh?!?

Bear Grylls is on at the same time as CBB tonight. Watch CBB first and then BG on +1?

Hate Bear Grylls and would rather go on a sesh of drinking his p!ss with him instead of enduring another minute of Toxy.

Hate Bear Grylls and would rather go on a sesh of drinking his p!ss with him instead of enduring another minute of Toxy.

Yeah yeah see you at ten

What horrible horrible people.

No surprise her “wonderful husband” is a brain dead thug either. Wonder did he have his cock hanging out his pocket when threatening the guy.

Funny she rolled out the “some of my best mates are gay” line :D

Gay icon too eh?!?

Agreed.

If I were her I don't think I would have been talking so much about him in CBB, and their sex life, puke knowing that this was what he was like.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

The British people don’t give a f*ck about the scumbags they vote as winners, they have done it time and time again.

There’s Coleen Noleen who’s a complete bully.
    That f*cker from the apprentice who bit a mans ear off during a fight,
    These are the type of people they vote as winners.

Sally is nasty b*tch.

• Registered Users Posts: 86,746 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Ah FFS if no Nats or Hardeep going back in, send in Kim over dumb and dumber

• Registered Users Posts: 14,648 ✭✭✭✭skipper_G

There's enough food on the island to survive, they'll have to find it, catch it and kill it
    *insert stock shots from series 1 of lightning and thunder storms*

Magic Turkey anyone?

Or a random plumped up pig wandering around aimlessly with BBQ sauce spread all his back on the second last day when hunger has reached critical levels. Set up? Never!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,648 ✭✭✭✭skipper_G

Or a random plumped up pig wandering around aimlessly with BBQ sauce spread all his back on the second last day when hunger has reached critical levels. Set up? Never!

That’s a mating ritual for pigs, they marinade themselves in bbq sauce to spice things up a bit and play a quick game of cook me eat me

Advertisement