Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Celebrity Big Brother 2018 (4)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,719 ✭✭✭jluv

wyrn wrote: »
    Seeing as you're now an expert, want to come around to mine to help sand and varnish a wooden door? Pretty please :D

Ah Wyrn that what I have facing me tomorrow! 2 doors,3 window sills and skirting..why do I do this to myself:(
    This show tonight better be good..I need some cheering up:p

• Registered Users Posts: 6,978 ✭✭✭wyrn

jluv wrote: »
    Ah Wyrn that what I have facing me tomorrow! 2 doors,3 window sills and skirting..why do I do this to myself:(
    This show tonight better be good..I need some cheering up:p
    I wish you well!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,366 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

Says a lot about this series when we're talking about painting and sanding doors :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,896 ✭✭✭Rfrip

This thread is a full time job to catch up on when you’ve missed a few episodes!

Nothing of importance to add only that I detest Ryan and Sally. I think it will be the two of them pricks as the final two

Christ can you imagine the shrieking from the two of them ?

• Registered Users Posts: 569 ✭✭✭Funnyonion79

Hi All, I haven’t posted before because I was mostly watching on catch-up a few days late and you guys talk A LOT in this thread, meaning it’s been like having homework to do, trying to catch up with the thread!!

My favourites are Nick and Dan. Nick, because he’s just really sound and actually very funny and I’ve actually surprised myself by liking Dan, as I thought he’d be a bit of a d1ck! On the contrary, I think he’s coming across really well and seems to be quite a decent fella. He’s also unbelievably hot, so I’d have to vote for him just on that basis alone!!

The rest are grand but not memorable in any way - apart from Ryan’s “altercation” with Roxy. They all seem nice enough but there’s nothing about them.

I was initially a big fan of Hardeep up until the last few days, just because I found him very entertaining to watch and he’s a different sort of person to the other people in the house. I found him interesting and enjoyed listening to him but these past few days, he’s been painful so I’m not surprised he’s gone.

I hope Ryan doesn’t win - he’s a nice guy but it’s all a bit too predictable. Same for Kirstie - she’s nice and sound but I don’t think she should win.

Roll on tomorrow night :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,111 ✭✭✭SirChenjin

jluv wrote: »
    So is there no BOTS in the house as night before final?

BOTS is not on at weekends - Sat and Sun nights.

Kolido wrote: »
    Says a lot about this series when we're talking about painting and sanding doors :)

Sorry my fault!
    I quite enjoyed this series compared to last few..at least it wasn't one person hogging the drama in the house. there's been a few. There's 2 I don't want to win 1 I would love and the rest I wouldn't be upset about. Enjoyable overall..

SirChenjin wrote: »
    BOTS is not on at weekends - Sat and Sun nights.

Yeah,thought they might make an exception as final on Monday..

• Registered Users Posts: 13,366 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

Going to watch last nights episode now. Did the do the "goodnight big brother " last night or will it be tonight. I know its cringe.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,929 ✭✭✭kopite386

Bear Grylls is on at the same time as CBB tonight. Watch CBB first and then BG on +1?

The other show that yer wan was on Celebrity Ghost Hunt is on after CBB (which by the way sounds like a ****e show) but it will definitely be CBB then Bear Grylls

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,939 ✭✭✭goat2

Rfrip wrote: »
    This thread is a full time job to catch up on when you’ve missed a few episodes!

Nothing of importance to add only that I detest Ryan and Sally. I think it will be the two of them pricks as the final two

Christ can you imagine the shrieking from the two of them ?

The reason Ryan is so close to Sally is, She was the first in his corner from the get go with Roxanne, and he so needed that, now if she comes complaining to him about anything even the small stuff he does not see, such as her differences with Hardeep, which she blew so out of proportion, he stuck up for her, but he had not seen what had really happened, where as when this supposed box from Ryan on Roxanne happened not happened, Sally was right next to them, and could see that Roxanne was blowing it out of proportion, I still like Ryan, hope he comes in in first 3, but would not mind Nick winning, I think he is honest and funny, love his sense of humour

• Registered Users Posts: 86,747 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

kopite386 wrote: »
    The other show that yer wan was on Celebrity Ghost Hunt is on after CBB (which by the way sounds like a ****e show) but it will definitely be CBB then Bear Grylls

Is Toxy ghost hunting also with Rylan, think it from Wicklow tonight

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    I meant the eleven people who voted for her in Skippers Eviction poll on Friday against Hardeep !

Love may have been an exaggeration in how they feel about her .

Hopefully :p

ETA,
    I actually didn't think anyone would take me using the word love literally tbh , but there you go !

Ok well I was one of 11 but I was the first so I only wanted to give her a chance I still don't like her but I can't speak for the others blame them they are all just followers ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭Liordi

Ok well I was one of 11 but I was the first so I only wanted to give her a chance I still don't like her but I can't speak for the others blame them they are all just followers ;)

giphy.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 21,932 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Lol sheep :D
    JOKE !!

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Lol sheep :D
    JOKE !!

It's all just baaanter.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

Twenty mins to shower, wash and blow dry my hair. I can do this

Twenty mins to shower, wash and blow dry my hair. I can do this

I can do this in five minutes in the mornings :p

• Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

Liordi wrote: »
    I can do this in five minutes in the mornings :p

Really lol. Takes me about 40 mins between messing with lotions and potions and talking to myself. Hair is still wet but that’s why god invented French plaits.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,423 ✭✭✭✭Outlaw Pete

An onion girl posted! \:p/

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,883 ✭✭✭MelanieC

Really lol. Takes me about 40 mins between messing with lotions and potions and talking to myself. Hair is still wet but that’s why god invented French plaits.

Massive respect to anyone who can do French plaits, especially on themselves. It's like the same sort of wizardry involved in Twirls.

An onion girl posted! \:p/

Jaysus, she just showered!!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,648 ✭✭✭✭skipper_G

Tonight Gabby cries, again

• Registered Users Posts: 4,005 ✭✭✭MistyCheese

MelanieC wrote: »
    Ok, I've got a confession to make. Sally is coming to a venue near me next month and I was planning to get tickets for myself and my mam to go see her show. Don't judge me britherers!

I'm sorry, I know this was hours ago but Mel I just had to say I personally do not have a single negative thing to say about anyone in the audience at one of these shows /readings. The cuntweasel on stage tho...

Also, I'm sorry for your current grief and I hope you feel better soon, whatever you need to do to help yourself get there be it Psychic Sally, pint of ice cream, evening of Big Brither in the company of urbane witty funny fuckers on this thread. (((hugs)))

• Registered Users Posts: 5,896 ✭✭✭Rfrip

Great. Episode all of Gabby and Dan

My sides are splitting already

When I'm in a rush, I let myself listen to one song in the shower. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,996 ✭✭✭Duck Soup

God, Dan and Blonde #2 getting snippy with each other. This is going to be riveting.

Oh and Sally? FOAD.

I call bull**** on that story from Sally

• Registered Users Posts: 1,423 ✭✭✭Harleen Quinzel

“Did you see it coming?”

Bahahahaha

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 33,749 ✭✭✭✭RobertKK

Sally only her subjects have to curtsy.

Advertisement