Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Celebrity Big Brother 2018 (4)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭BBFAN

Not even excited for tomorrow night cause I really couldn't care less at this stage.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,183 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

Living on a Prayer song reminds me of being on a school retreat and the priest asked us to sing him a song. We replaced the words “living on a prayer” with “shagging on a chair!”
    He wasn’t amused

That made me burst out laughing!!
    Cam you share a bit more of the story??
    Like any more lyrics?
    Did you get punished by the teachers?

To thine own self be true

• Registered Users Posts: 33,749 ✭✭✭✭RobertKK

I was looking forward to CBB being over to watch the Keith Lemon program...love a bit of the gypsy Kardashians.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,423 ✭✭✭✭Outlaw Pete

Hope Nick wins, but he was 40/1 before tonight's show, so hard to see.

Kirstie is 2/1 so seems she's the one with a chance of beating Ryan (who's 1/2 best price).

• Registered Users Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭Liordi

That made me burst out laughing!!
    Cam you share a bit more of the story??
    Like any more lyrics?
    Did you get punished by the teachers?

Word on the street is she acts the lyrics out without Skipper & Goujon.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,423 ✭✭✭Harleen Quinzel

Dearest Big Brother,

I don’t care how you do it, but I want that hour of my life back.

In future, please just release a statement saying “fcuk all happened, so instead of wasting your time, please enjoy this 55 minute clip of how to treat bunions, which will be much more entertaining”.

Sincerely,
    Harleen XoX

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,340 ✭✭✭deco nate

Jeff2 wrote: »
    I'm off to C4+1 now. :)

I'm watching that ghost thing in Wicklow on c5 with poxy, ill watch I can't fend for myself on an Island tomorrow on the player

• Registered Users Posts: 86,747 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Eric Roberts is on Celeb Bear Island with Toxy

• Registered Users Posts: 1,681 ✭✭✭Porklife

The Shawshank redemption is on, I could have been watching that. I could have read a book. Instead I watched a loudmouth moron shave his toes and a gobby c*unt ruin a Bon Jovi classic.
    Dan will never change my opinion of him. He's a scumbag and that doesn't change by entering a narcissistics dream show and being paid a **** load of money for your endeavours.
    Nick is a nice guy. Kirstie is a gorgeous lady. The rest can kiss my sweet arse into next Tuesday.
    That felt good :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,719 ✭✭✭jluv

I think Dan wants to prove himself but Gabby would roide him in a heartbeat ( and so would :eek:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,005 ✭✭✭MistyCheese

Ryan
    Kirstie
    Sally
    Dan
    Gabby
    Nick

Is how I think it'll go.

Nick/Kirstie
    Kirstie/Nick
    Ryan
    Dan
    Gabby
    Sally gets sucked into the spirit world by the creepy hands from the end of Drag Me To Hell.

Is how I'd like it to go.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭Liordi

Porklife wrote: »
    The Shawshank redemption is on, I could have been watching that. I could have read a book. Instead I watched a loudmouth moron shave his toes and a gobby c*unt ruin a Bon Jovi classic.
    Dan will never change my opinion of him. He's a scumbag and that doesn't change by entering a narcissistics dream show and being paid a **** load of money for your endeavours.
    Nick is a nice guy. Kirstie is a gorgeous lady. The rest can kiss my sweet arse into next Tuesday.
    That felt good :)

but tell us honestly, what do you think of Dan?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,476 ✭✭✭neonsofa

Porklife wrote: »
    The Shawshank redemption is on, I could have been watching that.

I'm watching it :)

• Registered Users Posts: 272 ✭✭TommyGun2017

No BOTS tonight but watching Rylan and guests checking out Wicklow jail for spookiness on Channel 5. Perfect Sunday nonsense

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,340 ✭✭✭deco nate

Fook it, turned over to I'm not a celeb put me on a island

neonsofa wrote: »
    I'm watching it :)

I am now too:)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,719 ✭✭✭jluv

Nick
    Dan
    Kirsty
    Ryan
    Gabby
    Sally
    Is how I'd like it to go

It needed a shock eviction and Rylan with Nats and Hardeep back in the house before the final

• Registered Users Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭BBFAN

I think Dan and Gabby are gonna be at the bottom because their vote will be split. Also Nick may not have that many that bother to vote for him so slag Sally might come third. **** IT anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,088 ✭✭✭Jeff2

deco nate wrote: »
    I'm watching that ghost thing in Wicklow on c5 with poxy, ill watch I can't fend for myself on an Island tomorrow on the player

Thanks, now I'll watch that on +1. :)

• Advertisement

Mr. Cheese is we're watching Damien Dempsey trace his roots. Apparently, he's originally from Dublin! :eek: :eek:

Liordi wrote: »
    but tell us honestly, what do you think of Dan?

Lol.. I genuinely don't find him attractive. That's not to say he's not a good looking bloke, he clearly is but I find him repulsive.
    I always wonder how people on bb don't talk about music or movies or anything but themselves. I can't go two minutes without talking about music! They all seem so vacant. So yeah, that's what I think of Dan :)

I am kinda surprised BB aired the Princess Diana talk, thought anything related to Royals would be a no no hence why Megs sister and daddy didn't enter the house

• Registered Users Posts: 7,088 ✭✭✭Jeff2

Mr. Cheese is we're watching Damien Dempsey trace his roots. Apparently, he's originally from Dublin! :eek: :eek:

I knew his dad, is he leaving him and that side out.?

Not sure Jeff, I've gone to bed :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,752 ✭✭✭johnpatrick81

So glad I stuck with new Blade Runner rather than watching that! Forwarded through it in 5 minutes and it was 5 too many.

Cheers for the heads up you giyzzzzz

Eric Roberts seeing right through Toxy on CBI :p

• Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

Roxy on Bear Grylls like “a can’t believe you’re letting this smoke stay on the island”

giphy.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 14,648 ✭✭✭✭skipper_G

She was worse than she was on CBB. I thought it was impossible but she managed it. She almost died in a fishing net, shame she wasn't eaten by a shark

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 29,099 ✭✭✭✭end of the road

celebrity island seems to be a 2 part thing? i might watch next sunday dispite no more roxy.

ticking a box on a form does not make you of a religion.

Advertisement