Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Celebrity Big Brother 2018 (4)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 29,099 ✭✭✭✭end of the road

skipper_G wrote: »
    She was worse than she was on CBB. I thought it was impossible but she managed it. She almost died in a fishing net, shame she wasn't eaten by a shark

she probably set that up deliberately.

ticking a box on a form does not make you of a religion.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,099 ✭✭✭✭end of the road

giving rylan's ghost thing a go. i know it's going to be ****.

ticking a box on a form does not make you of a religion.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,340 ✭✭✭deco nate

celebrity island seems to be a 2 part thing? i might watch next sunday dispite no more roxy.

I think it's like 4 episode's, not sure but more than 2

• Registered Users Posts: 14,648 ✭✭✭✭skipper_G

deco nate wrote: »
    I think it's like 4 episode's, not sure but more than 2

It's 6 episodes for this series

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,340 ✭✭✭deco nate

skipper_G wrote: »
    It's 6 episodes for this series

Thanks skip, tell Anna I said hello :D.

And a few others walk before the feast I'm guessing.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,752 ✭✭✭johnpatrick81

Remember watching this thinking Morgan freeman was a wise old man. He’s gotten so much older and still flying it! Still don’t forgive him for that awful film wanted!!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,130 ✭✭✭Surreptitious

So glad I stuck with new Blade Runner rather than watching that! Forwarded through it in 5 minutes and it was 5 too many.

Cheers for the heads up you giyzzzzz

I love that movie.

I was on a road trip and missed tonight's show and now I'm eating pizza that's a bit crispy as I was catching up on the thread and forgot it. I'm a gonna watch it as I want to see Ben. (Don't judge)

• Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

Remember watching this thinking Morgan freeman was a wise old man. He’s gotten so much older and still flying it! Still don’t forgive him for that awful film wanted!!

I feel like I’m going to be 97 years old and Morgan Freeman will still be whatever age he has always been. The man doesn’t age!

Anyone got any links to tonght's show. It's not on the player.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,423 ✭✭✭✭Outlaw Pete

• Registered Users Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭donkeykong5

Jeff2 wrote: »
    Mr. Cheese is we're watching Damien Dempsey trace his roots. Apparently, he's originally from Dublin! :eek: :eek:

I knew his dad, is he leaving him and that side out.?
    No. Loads about his dad's side of family.

Thanks pete, you never leave a gal down <3

Nick's sage words of advice there at the end were lovely. What's the story with Ben asking Gabby out, his girlfriend must have left him. Looking forward to the final now. Bought chocolate for it :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,111 ✭✭✭SirChenjin

Ok, I'm getting the impression that last night's show was REALLY good :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,330 ✭✭✭deise08

SirChenjin wrote: »

Last nights show is going to be short listed for a NAFTA!!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,366 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

That football banter segment was the best part of last night, I thought Jermaine was quite funny.

How I would like this to finish.

1.Nick
    2.Kirstie
    3.Ryan
    4.Dan
    5.Gabby
    6.Sally

How I think it will finish.

1.Ryan
    2.Dan
    3.Kirstie
    4.Gabby
    5.Sally
    6.Nick.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,085 ✭✭✭CollyFlower

SirChenjin wrote: »

It was really woeful... :mad:

Disappointed they didn't bring the ex housemates back to reveal all about poxy...... Maybe it didn't go ahead because of legal reasons. :eek:

Kirstie Alley .. To win! :) I don't think Kirstie Alley ever got a nomination..
    Nick... 2nd..
    Sally 3rd... Coz she said so... But I don't really care who gets 3rd place.

• Registered Users Posts: 790 ✭✭✭forgodssake

I've all but given up at this stage ...long few days at work didn't get to catch up at all . Going on posts here I missed nothing . Will miss the final tonight as well because of work . Hope to get proper stuck into the civilian Bb

• Registered Users Posts: 3,996 ✭✭✭Duck Soup

Sally first out. She's obnoxious. Next out Blonde #2. She's pointless. Then Ryan. When he's not pummelling Poxy to a bloody pulp, he's just irritating and thick.

The top 3 are the ones who have really done themselves favours by how they came across in this series. Third: Dan. Smarter and more perceptive than he looks, which admittedly isn't difficult. But yeah, overall a good guy whose company you'd enjoy. Runner-Up:Nick. No Drama, good advice for those who wished to take it and a dry humour that got him through everything. This series was worth it alone for the look Nick gave when he first came out dressed as a turtle. 'Oh my fcuking life.'

Winner: Kirstie 'Kirstie Alley' Alley. Didn't do much to be honest, but what she did was with poise, class and humour. When someone occasionally stepped over the line, she put them back in their box sharpish. All she had to do to win was be Kirstie Alley and, well, mission accomplished.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,423 ✭✭✭Harleen Quinzel

I just saw a few minutes of the Jeremy Vine show with Hardeep as a guest.
    Dare I say that Hardeep came across really well. I liked him much better than when he was in the house.

And Jeremy vine is still a truly awful presenter :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 490 ✭✭buswankers

Duck Soup wrote: »
    Sally first out. She's obnoxious. Next out Blonde #2. She's pointless. Then Ryan. When he's not pummelling Poxy to a bloody pulp, he's just irritating and thick.

The top 3 are the ones who have really done themselves favours by how they came across in this series. Third: Dan. Smarter and more perceptive than he looks, which admittedly isn't difficult. But yeah, overall a good guy whose company you'd enjoy. Runner-Up:Nick. No Drama, good advice for those who wished to take it and a dry humour that got him through everything. This series was worth it alone for the look Nick gave when he first came out dressed as a turtle. 'Oh my fcuking life.'

Winner: Kirstie 'Kirstie Alley' Alley. Didn't do much to be honest, but what she did was with poise, class and humour. When someone occasionally stepped over the line, she put them back in their box sharpish. All she had to do to win was be Kirstie Alley and, well, mission accomplished.

The above is exactly how I'd like it to go, albeit don't really mind what order Nick & Kirstie come as I love them both.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

Every time I hear Ryan laugh

l9oaKFr.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,752 ✭✭✭johnpatrick81

Omackeral wrote: »

l9oaKFr.jpg

It's like a blender that's malfunctioned. He's got it in the bag though hasn't he.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,085 ✭✭✭CollyFlower

Omackeral wrote: »

l9oaKFr.jpg

CBB_RyanC.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 361 ✭✭BazBox

God it's been **** since Hardeep was evicted.

Sally has had nothing to do since he's been gone, Ryan is just an insufferable goon, Gabby is throwing tantrums just for something to do.

Dan, Nick and Kirstie hopefully will make up the top 3, but I fear Ryan has it in the bag.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,423 ✭✭✭✭Outlaw Pete

Just crossed over Dawson St solely to tell a pregnant woman how beautiful she looked, as Hardeep had suggested we should do.

First hitch was they weren't pregnant, second they weren't even a woman.

I effectively told a pretty hipster with a paunch that he looked radiant.

Fcuker gave me his number too. I may call him.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,111 ✭✭✭SirChenjin

Looking forward to seeing Rylan meet with Kirstie. :D
    He loves mentioning her name 'hi I'm Kirstie Alley'

I would like either Kirstie or Nick to win, I like both of them. If I hadn't read the stuff about Dan, I would have said he was an okay winner.

Ryan or Gabby - meh.

Sally - I've said enough already on her. Hope she is sixth, ie first out tonight.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭Liordi

Just crossed over Dawson St solely to tell a pregnant woman how beautiful she looked, as Hardeep had suggested we should do.

First hitch was they weren't pregnant, second they weren't even a woman.

I effectively told a pretty hipster with a paunch that he looked radiant.

Fcuker gave me his number too. I may call him.

That was me! hmu xoxo

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

Anyone else just not arsed about tonight. It’s going to be Ryan and it’s going to be cringe.
    Can’t even get pissed

Advertisement