Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Celebrity Big Brother 2018 (4)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,366 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

Lads, it's a bit late for a threadmance, show finishes tonight.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭Liordi

Kolido wrote: »
    Lads, it's a bit late for a threadmance, show finishes tonight.

Until tomorrow night!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,752 ✭✭✭johnpatrick81

Anyone else just not arsed about tonight. It’s going to be Ryan and it’s going to be cringe.
    Can’t even get pissed

All I am clinging to is the hope Sally finishes as low as possible. Other than that it’s a complete waste of time.

Nick’s interview I’ll watch, the rest I’ll be ignoring or forwarding through

• Registered Users Posts: 33,749 ✭✭✭✭RobertKK

Ryan opens his mouth too much when he laughs.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,366 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

Anyone else just not arsed about tonight. It’s going to be Ryan and it’s going to be cringe.
    Can’t even get pissed

Final night is always a let down, I'm not even excited about this one. However there is always a glimmer of hope!.....

tenor.gif

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,883 ✭✭✭MelanieC

Kolido wrote: »
    Final night is always a let down, I'm not even excited about this one. However there is always a glimmer of hope!.....

tenor.gif

Please be Sally....

RobertKK wrote: »
    Ryan opens his mouth too much.

Fyp.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,932 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Why is JP Banned ??

• Registered Users Posts: 13,409 ✭✭✭✭gimli2112

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Why is JP Banned ??

There was a little kerfuffle in the Serena Williams thread in AH earlier but it was nothing too serious. Why does banned go up on your name? Does that mean a temp ban from everything for a while?

• Registered Users Posts: 16,138 ✭✭✭✭iamwhoiam

RobertKK wrote: »
    Ryan opens his mouth too much when he laughs.

He needs to open it wide to force out the fake laugh

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,932 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

gimli2112 wrote: »
    There was a little kerfuffle in the Serena Williams thread in AH earlier but it was nothing too serious. Why does banned go up on your name? Does that mean a temp ban from everything for a while?

I seen that in AH alright , but didn't think it was that serious tbh .

And I honestly haven't a clue re your question , hopefully someone else can fill us in .

• Registered Users Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭BBFAN

This is the order I'd like to see tonight:

1. Kirsty
    2. Nick
    3. Ryan
    4. Dan
    5. Gabby
    6. Sally

This is he order I think it will be:

1. Ryan
    2. Kirsty
    3. Sally
    4. Nick
    5. Dan
    6. Gabby

The only thing I'm really bothered about is Sally but I reckon she has 3rd in the bag because Dan and Gabbys vote will be split because they've the same voter base and people who like Nick are the not the type who actually pick up the phone and vote.

He was fairly insulting tho! And difficult to understand how he's defending her so vigorously. She threw a massive strop coz she was losing and then tried to wrap it in a flag of racism/gender equality ala Hardeep!
    Seems to be the go to solution these days. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,329 ✭✭✭SAMTALK

Please let Sally go out first. When Hardeep was leaving she was telling the others to "Sssshhh". I think she was hoping that the crowd would boo Hardeep. Horrible Horrible person.

Sitting in the "cheers" pub she was only interested in what Ben etc had to say about her, no doubt hoping everyone would be fawning over her .
    Ryan and that finger clicking **** and the false laugh are getting so annoying.

Sally saying it was like being in prison!! AAhh dont think so Sally ! Twat

Love Kirstie and Nick. They observe and pause before saying anything therefore never making an ass of themselves

• Registered Users Posts: 5,476 ✭✭✭neonsofa

Jp says bye, he was site banned for being bold.

Anna I know this is a difficult time for you- skip now is your chance to swoop in :p

MelanieC he is annoyed he can't respond to you directly lol

neonsofa wrote: »

Anna I know this is a difficult time for you- skip now is your chance to swoop in :p

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 361 ✭✭BazBox

MelanieC wrote: »
    He was fairly insulting tho! And difficult to understand how he's defending her so vigorously. She threw a massive strop coz she was losing and then tried to wrap it in a flag of racism/gender equality ala Hardeep!
    Seems to be the go to solution these days. :)

That's borderline racist........please note I did not call you a racist.....

• Registered Users Posts: 6,978 ✭✭✭wyrn

Neon, tell him from me he's an idiot for getting banned and missing eviction night :P He better be back for civilian BB.

200_d.gif

wyrn wrote: »
    Neon, tell him from me he's an idiot for getting banned and missing eviction night :P He better be back for civilian BB.

200_d.gif

Somehow I think he'll get the message without me relaying it :pac:

Sally will communicate it for you!

• Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

Sexist decision to site ban JP. Plenty of women have gotten away with worse in AH. What a time to enforce the rules.

Too soon? :pac:

Goodbye JP! You’ll be missed, but you have been evicted. Please leave boards.ie

n6MO2E.gif

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 29,099 ✭✭✭✭end of the road

if you see banned below someone's name, they have been site banned.

ticking a box on a form does not make you of a religion.

Sexist decision to site ban JP. Plenty of women have gotten away with worse in AH. What a time to enforce the rules.

Too soon? :pac:

]

:pac: Too funny!

yeah he's been site banned.

At least wait the hour before repeating what we've all just posted :p

Ah you edited your comment!

Somehow I think he'll get the message without me relaying it :pac:

Sally will communicate it for you!
    We need a whatsapp group because
    Sally's not a real psychic :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 361 ✭✭BazBox

Who is throwing the water at who in the gif above??

I'm lost at all this banned talk, showing my true colours as a newbie here

BazBox wrote: »
    Who is throwing the water at who in the gif above??

I'm lost at all this banned talk, showing my true colours as a newbie here
    So, one of the regular posters here has gotten himself banned because of something he posted over in After Hours.

The water gif is from many many many years ago, old school BB. Grace threw water on Susie as Grace (evicted) was leaving.

Skip to 2:58

Hope that helps

It might not be all bad for JP. Maybe Sally will win tonight. We all know how much he loves her. So, although I think she’s a poisonous cretin I’m willing to create the hashtag #SIL in loving memory of her number one fan JP. <3

In memory of JP.

He was a massive fan of James Blunt too. Good choice.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,939 ✭✭✭goat2

Heres hoping the winner will be either, Kirstie or Nick, they are great fun,

Advertisement