Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Celebrity Big Brother 2018 (4)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

I didn’t watch all weekend cos I’m a mad sesh mot. I actually did watch Saturday night’s in a bit of a bleary blur yesterday evening but I can’t really remember it. I feel like it was boring. Did I miss any thread drama? Please send me PMs if I did. I’ll make sure to thank you on thread if you do cos I want everyone to know how popular I am and cos I don’t know what that “reply” button below my PM is supposed to do.

I actually didn’t think I’d be able to stay awake for tonight but I was complaining in work this morning about badly needing a nap and someone was like “why don’t you go to the wellness room?” I was like the WHAT? So apparently there’s a room with a bed and blankets and pillows for when you’re hungover in work unwell or pregnant and need a lie down. Had a motherfcukin 45 minute lunchtime nap and I’m like a new woman.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,978 ✭✭✭wyrn

It's officially autumn now, I've lit the stove!

I want Nick to win with Kirstie second. Don't care about the rest except that Sally should be 6th.

What I (sadly) think will happen:
    1. Ryan
    2. Dan
    3. Sally
    4. Gabby
    5. Kirstie
    6. Nick
    It's vote to win isn't it. I think the reality tv and scammy have huge followings unlike Nick & Kristie. Roxy pretty much helped Ryan win.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,388 ✭✭✭✭Sardonicat

Just crossed over Dawson St solely to tell a pregnant woman how beautiful she looked, as Hardeep had suggested we should do.

First hitch was they weren't pregnant, second they weren't even a woman.

I effectively told a pretty hipster with a paunch that he looked radiant.

Fcuker gave me his number too. I may call him.
    The beard with the handlebar moustaches should have given it away. ..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,111 ✭✭✭SirChenjin

wyrn wrote: »
    So, one of the regular posters here has gotten himself banned because of something he posted over in After Hours.

The water gif is from many many many years ago, old school BB. Grace threw water on Susie as Grace (evicted) was leaving.

Hope that helps

I wish I was watching back then. Looks like it was good crack.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

I think it’ll go:
    1. Ryan
    2. Kirsty
    3. Sally
    4. Nick
    5. Gabby

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,719 ✭✭✭jluv

JP!:( Can we raise a petition or something to get him reinstated. We can blame it on emotional issues due to Hardeep being evicted and sally being in the final?

After Sarah Harding,Colleen Nolan and that chuffing heck girl next door one winning I'm nervous of Sally doing well tonight. And if she wins then that's me done for all time:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 21,932 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

jluv wrote: »
    JP!:( Can we raise a petition or something to get him reinstated. We can blame it on emotional issues due to Hardeep being evicted and sally being in the final?

After Sarah Harding,Colleen Nolan and that chuffing heck girl next door one winning I'm nervous of Sally doing well tonight. And if she wins then that's me done for all time:mad:

The only that faker will win is if the ones she "speaks" to come back and vote for her , ala Zombie Invasion mode ..

• Registered Users Posts: 13,366 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

After Sarah Harding,Colleen Nolan and that chuffing heck girl next door one winning I'm nervous of Sally doing well tonight. And if she wins then that's me done for all time until Friday :mad:

Fyp :D

• Registered Users Posts: 33,749 ✭✭✭✭RobertKK

It feels like a Friday night.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭BBFAN

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    The only that faker will win is if the ones she "speaks" to come back and vote for her , ala Zombie Invasion mode ..

I don't know Mam, I think she'll get the Loose Women vote this year.

Don't think she'll win but I hold little hope out that she'll be out first either.

• Advertisement

RobertKK wrote: »
    It feels like a Friday night.

I know Robert! I even bought wine to have on a Monday:P

BBFAN wrote: »
    I don't know Mam, I think she'll get the Loose Women vote this year.

Don't think she'll win but I hold little hope out that she'll be out first either.

I don't think she'll be out first either if I'm honest , I think it will be :
    Nick out ,
    Gabby ,
    Kirsty ,
    Sally ,
    Dan,
    Ryan winning it .

And I'll do an Anna on it and throw my shoe at the tv :(
    Then I'll be back here with details of a GoFundMyNewTv page :D

I think it’ll go:
    1. Ryan
    2. Kirsty
    3. Sally
    4. Nick
    5. Gabby

Dan?

• Registered Users Posts: 86,747 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Is Luke on BOTS tonight for his impressions of all the hms?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,130 ✭✭✭Surreptitious

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Is Luke on BOTS tonight for his impressions of all the hms?

He usually does it for the final.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Dan?

Totally forgot about him. I reckon him and Gabby could get the boot together, first two out.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,896 ✭✭✭Rfrip

Surely he can come back under new username?

Goujonpatrick

Someone asked earlier about post of the thread....between that and bantered wives home it has to go to you Anna

7Koo.gif

I didn't get to vote in the poll! It's closed:mad:
    But just add my vote to Nick:P

• Registered Users Posts: 14,648 ✭✭✭✭skipper_G

I didn’t watch all weekend cos I’m a mad sesh mot. I actually did watch Saturday night’s in a bit of a bleary blur yesterday evening but I can’t really remember it. I feel like it was boring. Did I miss any thread drama? Please send me PMs if I did. I’ll make sure to thank you on thread if you do cos I want everyone to know how popular I am and cos I don’t know what that “reply” button below my PM is supposed to do.

I actually didn’t think I’d be able to stay awake for tonight but I was complaining in work this morning about badly needing a nap and someone was like “why don’t you go to the wellness room?” I was like the WHAT? So apparently there’s a room with a bed and blankets and pillows for when you’re hungover in work unwell or pregnant and need a lie down. Had a motherfcukin 45 minute lunchtime nap and I’m like a new woman.

Wasn't Saturday the final battle of Hardeep and Sally, turbans, talc & racism. And Ryan stuck his nose in......hang on
    wellness room?” I was like the WHAT? So apparently there’s a room with a bed and blankets and pillows for when you’re hungover in work unwell or pregnant and need a lie down

tumblr_o4s8d389nA1udh5n8o1_500.gif

My job has a wellness room, I didn't realise it was a sleep room. So anyone can just go in there and get their snooze on?

I didn't get to vote in the poll! It's closed:mad:
    But just add my vote to Nick:P

Oops, I must have put the wrong number of days for the close date :o
    Sorry to anyone who didn't get to vote, it wasn't my finest hour. It took me two attempts to include a poll

giphy.gif

• Advertisement

skipper_G wrote: »
    Wasn't Saturday the final battle of Hardeep and Sally, turbans, talc & racism. And Ryan stuck his nose in......hang on

Oh yeah I did see that. Hardeep being an asshole. He was totally in the wrong imo. Sally milked it though.
    skipper_G wrote: »
    My job has a wellness room, I didn't realise it was a sleep room. So anyone can just go in there and get their snooze on?

Yeah so it’s used for things like massages, physio, etc, but those services are only on certain days and usually in the evenings. So if it’s not being used it’s open for anyone to use. I just went in and locked the door and got my snooze on. I wonder do we work in the same place :pac:

What kind of minerals have ye all in for tonight?, think I'll stick to the tea.

Kolido wrote: »

Rock shandy!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,330 ✭✭✭deise08

Anyone else just not arsed about tonight. It’s going to be Ryan and it’s going to be cringe.
    Can’t even get pissed

Ah feck it... We'll open a few bottles. We might need them :-) :-) :-)

Yeah so it’s used for things like massages, physio, etc, but those services are only on certain days and usually in the evenings. So if it’s not being used it’s open for anyone to use. I just went in and locked the door and got my snooze on. I wonder do we work in the same place :pac:

I bet its mobbed on Tuesdays!

Coke , and red lemonade for Wyrn !
    Will miss at least the first hour of it though dammit :(

• Registered Users Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭Meauldsegosha

I didn’t see the show on Saturday or Sunday and just skimmed over the thread. A Monday night final is hard to get excited about. Apart from Hardeep I didn’t really find any of housemates that interesting. None of them are deserving winners. It was a very poor series overall.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,138 ✭✭✭✭iamwhoiam

What I would really like is a big glass of fizzy Taylor Keith American Soda ! Or Rasberry Lemonade .

I bet its mobbed on Tuesdays!

I might just have to sneak down there tomorrow and see!!

• Advertisement

Oh yeah I did see that. Hardeep being an asshole. He was totally in the wrong imo. Sally milked it though.

Physio and massage sounds too good for my place, but if you see a bloke literally skipping out of the sleep room it could be me

Advertisement