Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Celebrity Big Brother 2018 (4)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,792 ✭✭✭Postgrad10

iamwhoiam wrote: »
    I noticed that slip up too , he had definitely been informed and given information from somewhere . He also knew his brothers had been campaigning for him . I guess BB had a duty of care for him and he needed reassurance . My guess is he was close to leaving at one point as he also hinted at needing to see his manager or agent

My guess was that he was taken out that time for counselling, a chat with his agent, and a catch up with his brother. He also had a phone in his sick room which I would say he received calls from home. Also, he was able to talk to his brothers during the break before he was interviewed last night.

He also got the impression that the public had it in for roxy when he heard them shouting get Roxy out. I think it was Sally that told her that the public have seen her lying and that's when Roxy decided to go.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,292 ✭✭✭Adamocovic

I actually missed the final this year, maybe was having a strop with the finalists. I don't mind missing the final episode but feel ashamed I missed the final thread day.

I'll need to have a long hard look in the mirror and better myself as a human being for the civilian version.

• Registered Users Posts: 361 ✭✭BazBox

Ryan, meh

Looking forward to Civilian Big Brother, a bit of Irish representation in there!

Peace Out

image.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 14,648 ✭✭✭✭skipper_G

Adamocovic wrote: »
    I actually missed the final this year, maybe was having a strop with the finalists. I don't mind missing the final episode but feel ashamed I missed the final thread day.

I'll need to have a long hard look in the mirror and better myself as a human being for the civilian version.

You missed the final and the final thread day?

TrzqV9o.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 9,292 ✭✭✭Adamocovic

skipper_G wrote: »
    You missed the final and the final thread day?

TrzqV9o.gif

Looks like it's back to lurking

hjOStEG.gif

• Advertisement

Adamocovic wrote: »
    Looks like it's back to lurking

hjOStEG.gif

See you Friday :pac: https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057909912

• Registered Users Posts: 790 ✭✭✭forgodssake

I've just started watching the final (I know Ryan wins) . Jesus all that soppy ****e at the start makes me want to vomit . thrilled gormless Gabby went first ...cannot stand her . hate her more than Sally .asshole

Ryan definitely was that footage before and was coached on what to say . Kirstie or Nick should have won IMO.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭BBFAN

I've just started watching the final (I know Ryan wins) . Jesus all that soppy ****e at the start makes me want to vomit . thrilled gormless Gabby went first ...cannot stand her . hate her more than Sally .asshole

Ah c'mon, what has she done that's worse than Sally?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,996 ✭✭✭Duck Soup

BBFAN wrote: »

She gave Dan blue balls.

• Advertisement

BBFAN wrote:

Screeching , crying, constantly being mugged off , brought nothing to the house . Everything about her irritates me . Sorry !

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

I’m two episodes behind but would have liked to see Kirsty win, just glad Sally didn’t win.

Btw Tayto spice bag crisps are nice.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,005 ✭✭✭MistyCheese

Shut up Sally!

(just needs to be said)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,005 ✭✭✭MistyCheese

Oops, double post

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,948 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

fin12 wrote: »
    I’m two episodes behind but would have liked to see Kirsty win, just glad Sally didn’t win.

Btw Tayto spice bag crisps are nice.

I'm glad you enjoyed them Fin as I thought they were rotten :p

Enjoy the two episodes !

• Registered Users Posts: 922 ✭✭✭crustybla

Did ye see Dan confirmed Rodders threw a spatchcock at him? Wouldn't go into detail though. Probably felt his pecks too. Nice little nugget of info though he chickened out of giving the juicy goss. I'm guessing the manhandling of chicken balls was involved. Stuff it, I'm hitting the feathers. Night all.x

• Registered Users Posts: 645 ✭✭✭buzsywuzsy

buzsywuzsy wrote: »

So...

Dan = The Chicken .

No wonder Rodrigos lawyers or whoever got it all hushed it when he was removed from the house , to preserve his reputation. .

He shouldn't have been allowed get away with it , no matter how little or extreme it may have been .

What's the world come to when you can't play with your mate's todger without everyone getting all het up. It's Political Correctness gone mad. PS Show us your mickey.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,883 ✭✭✭MelanieC

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    So...

Dan = The Chicken .

No wonder Rodrigos lawyers or whoever got it all hushed it when he was removed from the house , to preserve his reputation. .

He shouldn't have been allowed get away with it , no matter how little or extreme it may have been .

If he's committed a crime, aren't they duty bound to report it?
    I wonder if it would've been brushed under the carpet so much if it had been a male sexually assaulting a female, in today's metoo climate?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,134 ✭✭✭Jeff2

To me it seems like that play time at the bathtub got out of hand.
    No pun intended.

Ah I was only thinking out loud tbh about Rodrigo , but I just think there is something weird about the whole thing , innocent enough as it may be .

Mel c , I agree , I wonder would he have been removed if it had happened that way..

Feck him , he doesn't deserve air time !!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,111 ✭✭✭SirChenjin

It was mentioned at the time on Digital Spy but then the thread seemed to disappear.
    He apparently touched Dan inappropriately while Dan was asleep. Cameras caught him.

I am guessing that it was for Dan to decide whether or not he wanted to report it, as in bring charges, when he was told what had happened?
    I genuinely don't know.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,105 ✭✭✭CollyFlower

It looks like there will be more BBs in the future...... :)

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-beds-bucks-herts-45485911

It looks like there will be more BBs in the future...... :)

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-beds-bucks-herts-45485911

giphy.gif

I never stopped believing, I knew my faith would be rewarded :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,369 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

skipper_G wrote: »

I never stopped believing, I knew my faith would be rewarded :D

Tell the truth Skip, you went to get a reading from Sally :pac:

So Rodrigo touch Dan inappropriately is a much more boring story than the chicken one. :p

But on the serious side there is and always has been a double standard here, even before he was thrown out Rodrigo made some dodgy comments and actions towards the lads and not a word was said. If one of the lads said the same to the girls they'd have been out quick smart.

Also agree that certainly if it's while Dan was asleep he should be charged by the police. Again, if it was a girl he did that to in her sleep he'd definitely be charged.

SirChenjin wrote: »
    It was mentioned at the time on Digital Spy but then the thread seemed to disappear.
    He apparently touched Dan inappropriately while Dan was asleep. Cameras caught him.

I am guessing that it was for Dan to decide whether or not he wanted to report it, as in bring charges, when he was told what had happened?
    I genuinely don't know.

Yeah, I was wondering about that. Surely if it was caught on tape and was sexual assault (which it certainly was), then the police can charge Rodrigo, regardless of Dan's wishes. They have the evidence of a crime having been committed.

Duck Soup wrote: »
    Yeah, I was wondering about that. Surely if it was caught on tape and was sexual assault (which it certainly was), then the police can charge Rodrigo, regardless of Dan's wishes. They have the evidence of a crime having been committed.

I think someone has to press charges though?? Could be wrong.

• Advertisement

BBFAN wrote: »
    I think someone has to press charges though?? Could be wrong.

From a UK law blog (yeah I know, but it was the most direct addressing of the issue I could find):

it is not up to the victim whether or not a case proceeds. Although the wishes of the victim will be taken in to account, the CPS will frequently ignore the wishes of the victim that the case is dropped.

Although this seems wrong, it does make sense when you think about it. As an example, there are often pressures put on a victim to ‘drop’ a case and if they had complete control over whether a case proceeded, this would increase.

For this reason, victims who are reluctant to attend court can and are arrested to ensure that they give evidence. Although it does raise issues over the autonomy of victims, it can be seen why this is necessary.

http://ukcriminallawblog.com/jeremy-clarkson-can-someone-decide-not-to-press-charges/

Advertisement