Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Opening Weekend

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭garv123

Better than usual!!

Some job getting them into the back of the jeep! :pac:

460408.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,759 ✭✭✭cookimonster

Fogged for the first 2-3 hrs out both mornings, but eventully did see plenty, unfortunatly all Hinds and calves.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,393 ✭✭✭✭Vegeta

Fogged for the first 2-3 hrs out both mornings, but eventully did see plenty, unfortunatly all Hinds and calves.

Same as this really, still delighted to be out. My old man went after duck, had been scouting for the previous week and seeing good numbers about, but had little traffic on the opening itself.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 28,534 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cass

@garv123, that is a cracking pair and great start to the season.

I'm getting to the point the first few weeks are pointless. All i see are hinds/does and calves. The few males you see are not worth shooting and i'd prefer to leave them for the following season(s).

I seen on another thread that some lads were suffering a little with Duck because of the very hot weather the last few months. Anyone have any issues or see any difference this season to last?
    Forum Charter - Useful Information - Photo thread: Hardware - Ranges by County - Hunting Laws/Important threads - Upcoming Events - RFDs by County

If you see a problem post use the report post function. Click on the three dots on the post, select "FLAG" & let a Moderator deal with it.

Moderators - Cass otmmyboy2 , CatMod - Shamboc , Admins - Beasty , mickeroo

• Registered Users Posts: 4,772 ✭✭✭meathstevie

You'd swear the duck and deer in my area can read a calendar...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11 Daithidoo

Got these two yesterday despite the weather

Advertisement