Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HAP entitlement

Options
  • 05-09-2018 9:47am
    Registered Users Posts: 3

hi there im wondering could anyone give me some help. My sister was in a long term relationship and has recently broke up. she is in her 40's with a 5 year old little boy. she is now living with my parents. she wants to get her own place and she currently works 24 hours a week. Would she be eligable for the HAP scheme or any help with rent as she wouldnt be able to afford to meet the high rents people are charging by herself. Does anyone know would she qualify or what she nees to do? thanks for any help.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 572 ✭✭✭Len_007

Details of HAP eligibility can be found here
    On the surface it looks like she may be entitled to something. But in order to be HAP approved one needs to be on the housing list, so apply for that first...

Advertisement