Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Christmas party in the city.

Options
  • 05-09-2018 11:50am
    Registered Users Posts: 843 ✭✭✭

Hi guys
    Starting to panic here a little- I'm on the social committee in work and we're trying to book our Christmas party but a lot of places are booked up. There would be around 50 of us and we'd be a looking for a pub like setting with finger food. Places we've gone in past are like Soho and the Oyster. Has anyone gone somewhere which they would recommend. Thanks.

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 11,502 Mod ✭✭✭✭igCorcaigh

Paddy the farmers?
    Might be a bit small for a group that size...

Disclaimer!
    I haven't been but my OH is a chef there and it's very popular.

• Registered Users Posts: 843 ✭✭✭what the hell!

igCorcaigh wrote: »
    Paddy the farmers?
    Might be a bit small for a group that size...

Disclaimer!
    I haven't been but my OH is a chef there and it's very popular.

Thanks for that I'll give them a shout- hadn't thought of going over that way.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

The Woolshed is a great spot too

• Registered Users Posts: 6,660 ✭✭✭Blitzkrieger

Franciscan Well? They have a upstairs bar that you might be able to book.

Thanks guys just waiting to here back from the Sextant to see if they can take us. We were there for a party last week too and the food was very good and great craic in there.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,660 ✭✭✭Blitzkrieger

I thought you said "in the city"? :D

I'm half joking but I wouldn't want to walk to a nightclub from there in heels...

• Registered Users Posts: 614 ✭✭✭TheQuietBeatle

How about Deep South? Perhaps Costigans as it's near the clubs

So many places are gone- couldn’t get the Sextant. Deep South is a good call. Might try Crawford and Co over on Anglesea St

Advertisement