Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tri Wet Suit

• 05-09-2018 3:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭

8Hi all

Hope you can help..need a decent tri suit for the DCT on Saturday. Current suit is just a cheap surf suit with a broken zip :(

I'm heading out to cycle superstore later. My budget is €150.

Any recommendations?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,336 ✭✭✭EC1000

You seem to be confused between a tri-suit and a wetsuit. They are not the same thing. A tri-suit is the lycra gear worn under a wetsuit and you will swim/cycle and run in the tri suit. The wetsuit is worn over the tri suit and will be removed after the swim.

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭RunnerDub

EC1000 wrote: »
    You seem to be confused between a tri-suit and a wetsuit. They are not the same thing. A tri-suit is the lycra gear worn under a wetsuit and you will swim/cycle and run in the tri suit. The wetsuit is worn over the tri suit and will be removed after the swim.

Sorry if i worded post incorrectly :(

Its a wetsuit i need, i aleady have the lycra cycle, run suit.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,839 ✭✭✭zico10

RunnerDub wrote: »
    8Hi all

Hope you can help..need a decent tri suit for the DCT on Saturday. Current suit is just a cheap surf suit with a broken zip :(

I'm heading out to cycle superstore later. My budget is €150.

Any recommendations?

Probably too late with the reply, but with a budget that low, you're going to have very little choice. I had a look at the Cycle Superstore website and no suit on it is priced that low. I'd say this would be the case in any shop you go to. You'd get budget suits online for that price, but unlikely at this stage you'd have them before DCT.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,359 ✭✭✭stampydmonkey

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭RunnerDub

I picked up a full lenght Zoot wave 1 for €206...

• Advertisement
Advertisement