Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Two Private School Kids Caught Banging Hookers in Zambia

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,746 ✭✭✭✭TheValeyard

The reality is that these lads will be legends in their school for a long time to come. They will be those 2 mad lads who nailed the african hookers. Great bunch of lads.

They really wont be. They'll be "those two fcukin eejits"

All eyes on Kursk. Slava Ukraini.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,382 ✭✭✭✭rainbowtrout

Feisar wrote: »
    Why is the school considering disciplining the teacher though?

I understand there is a duty of care there however does it extend to prowling about at night ensuring the students are tucking to bed?

Because everyone loves to shift the blame to the teacher and assume that it's perfectly reasonable that they get zero sleep for nights on end, while kids take no personal responsibility for themselves, by staying in bed.

You can be damn sure that if they left their own homes to go out in the middle of the night and get drunk and pick up hookers, their parents wouldn't be going 'this is all our fault that we didn't stay up all night and sleep outside their bedroom doors'.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,896 ✭✭✭sabat

Unless they barebacked them in the ass they should be ok. I do admire the comradery of bringing the disabled kid out to get hammered and a taste of brown sugar though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,820 ✭✭✭smelly sock

FTA69 wrote: »
    Awful that these lads may have contracted a disease, they're only stupid kids at the end of the day. Equally awful that women in Zambia are forced by poverty into selling themselves to tourists and foreigners.

Because that doesnt happen in ireland.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,292 ✭✭✭TheBoyConor

Hang on! Are you saying they brought a disabled boy with them so he could get the ride of hookers aswell?
    If they did then, in a weird sort of way, that was very good of them to bring the cripple kid on their adventure.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,821 ✭✭✭Fann Linn

What else is there to do in Zambia?

Fann Linn wrote: »
    What else is there to do in Zambia?

Isnt it where samantha mumba is from?

I see you were also googlin'.

Yeah I think she is.

• Advertisement

Hang on! Are you saying they brought a disabled boy with them so he could get the ride of hookers aswell?
    If they did then, in a weird sort of way, that was very good of them to bring the cripple kid on their adventure.

Yeh coz aids on top of a disability is a real brucey bonus.

Them lads gonna need to see a doctor alright ...... When they start suffering carpal tunnel syndrome from all the high fiving

I think they'd only be in danger of hiv if they put it in their bums.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,375 ✭✭✭✭kunst nugget

No. That would be Drumcondra.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,605 ✭✭✭gctest50

Samantha Mumba is from Dublin

I suppose if i was from the countryside and was retarded i might think she was from Zambia, but i'm not - so i don't

No. That would be Drumcondra.

The hookers are safer in Zambia so.

• Advertisement

The thing i find really mad about this is that they went to zambia on a trip. **** sake, we were mosney or some kip like thst. Rich peopld i suppose.

gctest50 wrote: »
    Samantha Mumba is from Dublin

I suppose if i was from the countryside and was retarded i might think she was from Zambia, but i'm not - so i don't

She has zambian heritage though so wasnt that retarded to suggest it.

In fairness to them, fair fúcks to them for she sheer boldness of nailing two ebony whores in deepest darkest african on school tour. They are legends but the possibility of AIDS and god knows what other jungle knob rot viruses is a bit scary.

But but but..... What if they were underage?? Is that not immoral?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,738 ✭✭✭Heres Johnny

The reality is that these lads will be legends in their school for a long time to come. They will be those 2 mad lads who nailed the african hookers. Great bunch of lads.

They really wont be. They'll be "those two fcukin eejits"

No they won't.
    They'll be legends forever unless they get the AIDS. Which is highly unlikely. Then they'd be idiots but i think legendary status will be bestowed upon them.

If they get AIDS we can't say anything anywayabout them being reckless doing something they shouldnt have done because then that's victim blaming. Just ask George Hook.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,171 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wibbs

Depends on the strain of it though. In Africa it is probably more aggressive amd tolerant to antibiotics.
    HIV is a virus and like all viruses antibiotics do nothing. Antibiotics are for bacterial infections.

Rejoice in the awareness of feeling stupid, for that’s how you end up learning new things. If you’re not aware you’re stupid, you probably are.

• Advertisement

They are lads. Not 16 year old girls.

No they won't.
    They'll be legends forever unless they get the AIDS. Which is highly unlikely. Then they'd be idiots but i think legendary status will be bestowed upon them.

If they get AIDS we can't say anything anywayabout them being reckless doing something they shouldnt have done because then that's victim blaming. Just ask George Hook.

If only they had a 'Johnny'.
    Or two.

They are lads. Not 16 year old girls.

So it's OK for 16 year old lads to have sex but not OK for 16 year old girls?

Wibbs wrote: »
    HIV is a virus and like all viruses antibiotics do nothing. Antibiotics are for bacterial infections.

Nitpicking.

Obviously i meant anti viral medication.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,324 ✭✭✭✭gmisk

No they won't.

Legends?!? come on!

Essentially, yes. Girls are at a much higher risk compared to boys where underage sex is concerned. The girls are at a higher risk of abuse and can obviously become pregnant and be left literally holding the baby with their whole education and life plan radically changed from what they and their parents might have wanted.
    The same is not true of boys who can, if theyre determined to do so, literally just feck off with little or no consequence and never having so see the girl or child again ever if they don't want to. They must pay maintenance of course, but that is a minor inconvenience compared the impact on the girls life.
    That's why it's different.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,816 ✭✭✭skooterblue2

Probably medical attention means post exposure prophylaxis

Or a diet of pancakes. Why? Because it is the only thing that they can get under the door

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,058 ✭✭✭Mookie Blaylock

sabat wrote: »
    Unless they barebacked them in the ass they should be ok. I do admire the comradery of bringing the disabled kid out to get hammered and a taste of brown sugar though.

They've been watching Jim Jeffries I see!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,625 ✭✭✭fergus1001

seamus wrote:
    Yeah, two underage boys might have HIV. This is hilarious.

hahahahahahahahahaha

they have aids, much virus, so fun

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,816 ✭✭✭skooterblue2

sugarman wrote: »
    Of course, but theres posters on here still referring to it as a death sentence / 'throwing away their lives'.

Once its picked up early and you receive treatment/medication you can for the most part go about your every day life without ever having issue. HIV isnt much of an problem in the developed world anymore as many still believe.

Yeah but your kidneys and liver will be burnt out by 60 with all the cocktails of medication you have to take. Anyone with liver problems are usually crancky, always cold and in pain.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,677 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

Wouldn't they have to tell future partners if they do have HIV?

It would be something I would want to know about someone I was going to have sex with.

Can't see them getting their leg over with the locals near Belvedere on their return.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,958 ✭✭✭_Whimsical_

HIV and potential for disease aside, which they should be educated about, there's also the fact they went to an impoverished country to engage in charitable work and instead used local women who are forced into the sex industry because they're impoverished. There's a massive failure of education and of inculcating values of basic decency there. It's not the first time that people have headed off to a country to help and thought using local women and children for sex were part of the perks,there's only recently been a scandal with Oxfam. There's something really cynical about privileged kids who presumably have had months of being taught about the country and its problems, not recognising the contradiction between helping people and then abusing the same cycle of poverty to get their leg over. It's an abuse of privilege. I think there's something incredibly depressing about it. I don't think it's just young lads having fun and exploring natural curiosity in this context. I wouldn't feel the same to hear they'd slept with prostitutes in Dublin for instance. This is a much more serious failure of conscience.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,174 ✭✭✭screamer

Both lads, or their parents, will take legal action against the school for breach of duty. Will be settled out of court I would imagine.
    What a lot of absolute bollox the teacher can't wrap them in cotton wool, they were doing wrong they didn't care, the poor teacher I actually feel sorry for him/ her.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,174 ✭✭✭screamer

HIV and potential for disease aside, which they should be educated about, there's also the fact they went to an impoverished country to engage in charitable work and instead used local women who are forced into the sex industry because they're impoverished. There's a massive failure of education and of inculcating values of basic decency there. It's not the first time that people have headed off to a country to help and thought using local women and children for sex were part of the perks,there's only recently been a scandal with Oxfam. There's something really cynical about privileged kids who presumably have had months of being taught about the country and its problems, not recognising the contradiction between helping people and then abusing the same cycle of poverty to get their leg over. It's an abuse of privilege. I think there's something incredibly depressing about it. I don't think it's just young lads having fun and exploring natural curiosity in this context. I wouldn't feel the same to hear they'd slept with prostitutes in Dublin for instance. This is a much more serious failure of conscience.

Have you never heard the old saying a standing cock has no conscience?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,985 ✭✭✭mikeym

Fann Linn wrote: »
    If only they had a 'Johnny'.
    Or two.

Johnny has you covered :D

A Johnny? As in one? Between them?
    Yeah they might be buddies but sharing condoms means basically the same as shooting your glue all over your buddy's mushroom head which is not only super gay but it's just as good a way to get AIDS as barebacking an African street walking tramp whore up the sh!te pipe.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,591 ✭✭✭brevity

Only one Johnny? Between them?
    Yeah they might be buddies but sharing condoms means basically the same as shooting your glue all over your buddy's mushroom head which is just as good a way to get an std as barebacking an African street walking tramp whore up the shíte pipe.

What the **** is the matter with you?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,157 ✭✭✭TheShow

Top shaggers??

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,608 ✭✭✭worded

Wibbs wrote: »

I’d hate to catch that aids again

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 83,548 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

In 9 months time will there be a knock at a door of a leafy suburb of Dublin?

Few little profiteroles babies outside the door with a big momma.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,252 ✭✭✭FTA69

Because that doesnt happen in ireland.

I never said it didn’t. I sympathise with all people who are forced to engage in prostitution due to poverty or addiction.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,891 ✭✭✭prinzeugen

Really unlikely they got HIV given they are male..

So that means its safe to go bareback with HIV+ females then?? Sure males are unlikely to catch it right?

No wonder this disease is still spreading.

A presumably much older and street wise woman with a life altering disease has unprotected sex with then attempts to extort a blind drunk, completely out of his depth, 17 year old with a learning disability yet she's the victim? Maybe in the world in general she is, but in this scenario she's definitely the amoral one.

• Advertisement

prinzeugen wrote: »
    So that means its safe to go bareback with HIV+ females then?? Sure males are unlikely to catch it right?

No wonder this disease is still spreading.

AIDS isn't really an STD though-it's a blood born virus whose transmission happens to coincide with certain sexual acts.

Some high up mammies and daddies fretting nervously over their son potentially throwing his life away.

Eh, the fees for Belvedere are a mere €5,690 per annum. Not exactly "elite" for the enormous number of ordinary parents (in Dublin anyway) who are paying €1k plus per month, per child in childcare. There's an awful lot of bullshít notions about these so-called "elite" fee-charging schools, schools where the vast majority of teachers are paid by the Irish taxpayer, not by the fees, schools which receive millions in capitation grants from the Irish taxpayer.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,482 ✭✭✭Gimme A Pound

TheShow wrote: »
    2 lads get the ride on a school jaunt and it makes the news. Slow news day.
    I don't think it's newsworthy but seeing as it's being discussed... they didn't just get the ride - they paid for sex and may be under-age and it appears didn't use condoms which is risky with any stranger, let alone a prostitute, and in a country with a high incidence of HIV/AIDS: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/HIV/AIDS_in_Zambia

They were on a school tour so it could be very serious from the school's point of view. Let's not pretend this is standard stuff, as if they just sneaked out and met a group of girls their age.

I doubt they'd be considered legends in the cold light of day - teenage boys are being given very little credit here.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,908 ✭✭✭daheff

what in the name of god were they doing in Zambia???

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,958 ✭✭✭_Whimsical_

daheff wrote: »
    what in the name of god were they doing in Zambia???

The do a charity trip every year where students help charitable organisations and see what real poverty means. Supposed to broaden the mind and be good for college essays for anyone applying to the UCAS system in the UK...

• Advertisement
Advertisement