Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Two Private School Kids Caught Banging Hookers in Zambia

13»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 53,028 ✭✭✭✭ButtersSuki

Fann Linn wrote: »
    Can't see them getting their leg over with the locals near Belvedere on their return.

If you knew where Belvo is located you wouldn’t say that!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,958 ✭✭✭_Whimsical_

Eh, the fees for Belvedere are a mere €5,690 per annum. Not exactly "elite" for the enormous number of ordinary parents (in Dublin anyway) who are paying €1k plus per month, per child in childcare. There's an awful lot of bullshít notions about these so-called "elite" fee-charging schools, schools where the vast majority of teachers are paid by the Irish taxpayer, not by the fees, schools which receive millions in capitation grants from the Irish taxpayer.

Yes a mere 5690... just the price of a regular old 5 star skiing holiday, a pittance really.

Except that you have to pay that on top of your childcare fees for which there is no state option or choice involved.

It's not necessarily the teaching staff that are "elite", but the clients certainly are more upper crust and they get what they pay for. Look at their educational outcomes, the jobs and positions of power their graduates end up in, the social circles those children can look forward to moving in, the fact that they get to go off to other countries to learn about charities for God sakes. They may not be the brightest or best or most hard working but it's a truth universally acknowledged that going to such a school affords you life long connections in the sphere of influence as well as an emphasis on attaining the skills and manner to earn you a step up the ladder. They are privileged, both in terms of their background and the opportunities that they gave through their schooling.
    Why else would anyone actually pay to send a child there at all?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,544 ✭✭✭dublinman1990

Why did these young lads just simply stay out of harms way while over in Zambia while not acting like complete idiots by just following all of the rules while out on their charity trip with the school & by leaving those women alone when it was considered to be a fundamental necessity? I'm certain that will be certain protocols in place in where plenty of verbal exchanges will be at play when they return from their trip in Zambia. When these young fellas get back to the school they will get hauled up in front of their principal or anyone working higher up in the school's board of management that may give them much harsher sanctions than what is expected. The initial protocols for this task are not going to be a easy experience for anyone to go through; as these guys are going to be facing a proper punishment when they return to their school environment.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,190 ✭✭✭✭Ash.J.Williams

sugarman wrote: »
    HIV isnt that much a problem anymore once youve access to treatment/medication, in general life expectancy is almost the same as that of the general population now.

ah it would be a problem in fairness

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,292 ✭✭✭TheBoyConor

It's the possibility of AIDS not punishment enough for then for their foolishmess?
    Somehow I doubt any sanctions would be intended to make then see their foolishmess but rather it would be intended as a punishment for bringing the elite school into disrepute by doing what they did. This school has an incredibly high elite reputation to maintain and for students to be going off beatin' the holes out the African hookers they were sent out to help with charity work and possibly getting them pregnant and/or contracting AIDS doesn't do much for that reputation.

Similarly, the public threats of the teacher facing disciplinary action are not really directed at the teacher but they are intended for the years of the parents who intend sending their children at school so that they see that the school takes it seriously and wants to defend and maintain the highest elite standards.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,303 ✭✭✭sexmag

Similarly, the public threats of the teacher facing disciplinary action are not really directed at the teacher but they are intended for the years of the parents who intend sending their children at school so that they see that the school takes it seriously and wants to defend and maintain the highest elite standards.

Now that we've had a statement from the principle of belvo,up next the 2 hookers in question would like to say a few things

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,252 ✭✭✭FTA69

daheff wrote: »
    what in the name of god were they doing in Zambia???

Beautiful gaff, I went there last year for my 30th and had a ball.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,271 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

Not sure that helps the teacher or other staff involved. Short of locking the students in their rooms, what were they to do? The students were not 4 year olds. Teachers have to be reasonably confident students they take away have some moral standards from their homes.

It's already very difficult to get teachers to agree to take students away. With this sort of carry on I don't blame them.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 408 ✭✭Unregistered39

It's the possibility of AIDS not punishment enough for then for their foolishmess?
    Somehow I doubt any sanctions would be intended to make then see their foolishmess but rather it would be intended as a punishment for bringing the elite school into disrepute by doing what they did. This school has an incredibly high elite reputation to maintain and for students to be going off beatin' the holes out the African hookers they were sent out to help with charity work and possibly getting them pregnant and/or contracting AIDS doesn't do much for that reputation.

The language being used in this post is making me despair for the mentality of young men (boys really) today. I really hope you're an anomaly. These hookers/tramps/whores you refer to are PEOPLE, most likely forced into a life of prostitution. Go and educate yourself about their lives, have the tiniest bit of respect and stop looking for validation, will you?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,802 ✭✭✭✭suicide_circus

me and a friend were accosted by a couple of Nigerian ladies of the night in Copenhagen of all places last year. They made promises of good times and even tried to help my friend carry his wallet. They were quite difficult on the eye so I don't think they could be getting much work.

On topic, what the fook practical good are school kids going to for impoverished Zambians? I mean really? At least this incident highlights what these trips are really about, wealthy Europeans going on a feel good romp for a few weeks and then back to their charmed lives

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,785 ✭✭✭✭padd b1975

Teacher might have been in the room looking on while pulling the absolute wire off himself.

Or flicking the bean off herself.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,070 ✭✭✭Franz Von Peppercorn

sabat wrote: »
    A presumably much older and street wise woman with a life altering disease has unprotected sex with then attempts to extort a blind drunk, completely out of his depth, 17 year old with a learning disability yet she's the victim? Maybe in the world in general she is, but in this scenario she's definitely the amoral one.

Lord. He was buying her. She’s from an impoverished country. She might well be forced into it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,785 ✭✭✭✭padd b1975

If you knew where Belvo is located you wouldn’t say that!

Exactly.

They would probably have been safer going to Barry's Hotel on a Saturday night.

Probably...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,252 ✭✭✭FTA69

Lord. He was buying her. She’s from an impoverished country. She might well be forced into it.

Exactly. There's something really dodgy about wealthy people looking to use prostitutes in poor countries.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 419 ✭✭Blud

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,375 ✭✭✭✭kunst nugget

Blud wrote: »

Yes, because they would have been able to pull all that together in the space of a couple of days just to take advantage of a nonsense story about two young lads shagging prostitutes in Zambia.

On topic, what the fook practical good are school kids going to for impoverished Zambians? I mean really? At least this incident highlights what these trips are really about, wealthy Europeans going on a feel good romp for a few weeks and then back to their charmed lives

That's exactly it. Despite what might be claimed this trip can not really do anything for the poor people in Zambia. All it is is basically a field trip of wealthy white boys into the jungle and sure if they can get their rocks off with the local women then all the better. I don't know how this trip was even allowed.
    padd b1975 wrote: »
    Or flicking the bean off herself.
    Pulling himself asunder.

Besides it'll be a great story to tell the grand kids some day. "Let me tell you about the day me and my pal nailed two black hookers in Africa."

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭CruelCoin

spurious wrote: »
    Not sure that helps the teacher or other staff involved. Short of locking the students in their rooms, what were they to do? The students were not 4 year olds. Teachers have to be reasonably confident students they take away have some moral standards from their homes.

It's already very difficult to get teachers to agree to take students away. With this sort of carry on I don't blame them.

Provided they were of legal sexual age in Zambia, then does it matter if they got their end away?
    It's the oldest industry in the world and you'd swear this is a christian discussion board going by the level of outrage.

Lads went riding, paid some cash. Whoopdedoo!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 900 ✭✭✭seamie78

id be in some state of panic if I was those lads, a lot of focus on Hiv but there is a hell of a lot of other things they could have picked up as well

FTA69 wrote: »
    Exactly. There's something really dodgy about wealthy people looking to use prostitutes in poor countries.

What has the persons wealth got anything to do with it?

The act is exactly the same if it were a beggar having sex with the same hooker.
    The same risk of having sex with an unwilling hooker exists.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,809 ✭✭✭Hector Savage

Wait, they didn't use condoms ?

• Registered Users Posts: 900 ✭✭✭seamie78

thats the impression I picked up from this tread, crazy stuff

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,375 ✭✭✭✭kunst nugget

It's okay though because they went to private school so they deserve everything that happens to them.

Or it would seem that way from the way some people are posting on here.

Wait, they didn't use condoms ?
    seamie78 wrote: »
    thats the impression I picked up from this tread, crazy stuff

Young, naive, but really really stoopid!

Back in 2004 (and it's risen since then) the rate of HIV let alone anything else was 20% approx.

Hookers banging several/many people each and every day are almost guaranteed to have HIV or something else. It would be amazing if they didn't.

Lads will have cock-rot before the month is out.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,809 ✭✭✭Hector Savage

Jesus, it will be a worrying few months for them - need to wait 90 days till the test is accurate, however im sure they are on some sort of treatment that can minimise the infection picking up - there are preventable drugs you can take, but you need to take them quickly after possible exposure.

Also, the chances of a male getting HIV from a female (vaginal sex) is actually quite small even if the woman is infected.

Still, I'd never take the risk and wouldn't advise it , but if the lads are reading and are really panicking - try not to panic _too_ much.

• Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,947 Mod ✭✭✭✭Neyite

So the teachers are being held responsible for not patrolling the sleeping quarters of the students at night to ensure they were all tucked up nice and snug?

But if they did do that, you'd more than likely get some parents who think that a teacher patrolling sleeping children is nefarious and dodgy behaviour.

Can't win.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,820 ✭✭✭smelly sock

The biyos were to drunk to even find a tayto bag.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,584 ✭✭✭✭Hotblack Desiato

There's a massive failure of education and of inculcating values of basic decency there.

I doubt those parents paid 6k a term or year or whatever to have the school teach their kids "basic decency".

The alumni of these places end up in the elite of Irish politics and business, do you think "basic decency" is among their prime attributes?

Scrap the cap!

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 5,495 Mod ✭✭✭✭spockety

Plot twist : One of the hookers is pregnant and comes to Ireland in a blaze of publicity looking for Daddy.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,011 ✭✭✭✭2smiggy

seamie78 wrote: »
    id be in some state of panic if I was those lads, a lot of focus on Hiv but there is a hell of a lot of other things they could have picked up as well

plus the wait for the HIV tests , you will have to wait a number of months for an accurate test result. not a good time for them, or anyone in that situation

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 53,028 ✭✭✭✭ButtersSuki

spockety wrote: »
    Plot twist : One of the hookers is pregnant and comes to Ireland in a blaze of publicity looking for Daddy.

709.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,366 ✭✭✭Star Bingo

The idea of a couple of Belvedere posh boys gettin greasy in the wilds of Africa is most curious. Maybe they were slipped an afrodisiac?!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,303 ✭✭✭sexmag

Star Bingo wrote: »
    The idea of a couple of Belvedere posh boys gettin greasy in the wilds of Africa is most curious. Maybe they were slipped an afrodisiac?!

Yeah its called drink x teenage hormones= stupid decisions:pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,366 ✭✭✭Star Bingo

sexmag wrote: »
    Yeah its called drink x teenage hormones= stupid decisions:pac:

What was the motive for this trip. Sweet charity? Missionary.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,591 ✭✭✭Hoboo

Star Bingo wrote: »
    What was the motive for this trip. Sweet charity? Missionary.

Building a doggy shelter for some cowgirls.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,487 ✭✭✭Mutant z

You act irresponsibly you must accept the consequences of those actions those boys should have thought about the risks involved before they did what they did they didn't so tough sh1t i say.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,812 ✭✭✭✭sbsquarepants

This is a much more serious failure of conscience.

I think you may be expecting too much of teenage boys in fairness - all they would have seen is a chance to get laid. I doubt very much they gave a seconds thought to anything much else!

You would think with their sort of education they would have known better what sort of idiot wouldn't use protection in such circumstances. HIV and Aids have been well covered who doesn't know about those diseases and the reasons for contacting it ain't rocket science you know just self awareness.

This is a much more serious failure of conscience.

I think you may be expecting too much of teenage boys in fairness - all they would have seen is a chance to get laid. I doubt very much they gave a seconds thought to anything much else!
    Well then they are naive you should always think about the risks involved first especially when going to Africa where there's all sorts of diseases flying about you should always wear protection in cases like this but because they didn't think they could now both be stuck with a serious disease for the rest of their lives.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,960 ✭✭✭Autecher

Mutant z wrote: »
    Well then they are naive you should always think about the risks involved first especially when going to Africa where there's all sorts of diseases flying about you should always wear protection in cases like this but because they didn't think they could now both be stuck with a serious disease for the rest of their lives.
    tumblr_nnubuieKLd1rg5dd5o1_400.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,709 ✭✭✭c68zapdsm5i1ru

The reality is that these lads will be legends in their school for a long time to come. They will be those 2 mad lads who nailed the african hookers. Great bunch of lads.

I doubt it. There'll probably have to be all sorts of tight and restrictive rules and regulations in place for any future trips - if any teacher even agrees to go on them. There's a possibility they won't, so no trips for younger kids coming up through the school for a while.

As usual, a few eejits ruining things for everyone.

Them lads gonna need to see a doctor alright ...... When they start suffering carpal tunnel syndrome from all the high fiving

You sound like a fourteen year old; and a not very bright one at that.

I doubt those parents paid 6k a term or year or whatever to have the school teach their kids "basic decency".

The alumni of these places end up in the elite of Irish politics and business, do you think "basic decency" is among their prime attributes?

Lots of people send their children to private school to give them a good education. That is not incompatible with also wanting your children to have decent values and become adults who have integrity.

You seem to have a very black and white view of private schools.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,754 ✭✭✭✭RobertKK

I guess they are believers in practical sex education.
    Now they might find out the possible outcomes of practical sex education in a foreign country, to enhance their education.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,584 ✭✭✭✭Hotblack Desiato

You seem to have a very black and white view of private schools.

You're not wrong there, I think they're full of arséholes.

Scrap the cap!

Advertisement