Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What have you done to Meteor. :(

Options
  • 05-09-2018 6:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 17,875 ✭✭✭✭

So, I call 1905 and ask the dude for a better sim only deal. He tells me that I'm probably on the best deal going BUT that there's an online deal I could look at which gives me Eir sports.

Sweet!

So I go online and there's no way to switch my plan! No worries, your website is telling me that I'm just a click away from assistance with Online Chat.

So I get chatting to Abdul in India (that's really disappointing) and Abdul tells me he can give me all I can eat and Eir sports for 25 euro a month! Awesome! Abdul goes through the motions and starts asking some really odd questions given that I'm a customer already. It's as if I'm a brand new customer. But Abdul insists that I have nothing to fear and that I'm in safe hands. So we continue. There's red flags going off everywhere but I still trust Abdul.

So today I get a SEPA agreement from Eir. Why? I've already got a direct debit. I call 1905 and after 20 minutes of holding, I get speaking to one of your agents who tells me that Abdul put me on a more expensive price plan. :confused:

So I object and he tells me that I need to speak to the Eir cancellation team. I'm still on hold to them 25 minutes later.

So, how can I undo whatever Abdul has done to my account given that I'm half expecting never to be able to speak to your cancellation team?

Secondly, how do I lodge a formal complaint? I've been completely sold a dummy here. I've got chat logs from Abdul telling me I had nothing to worry about despite trying to stiff me

And lastly, what have you done to Meteor? One of the best companies to deal with turned into incompetence overnight. :(

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 419 ✭✭eir: Kyle

MugMugs wrote: »
    So, I call 1905 and ask the dude for a better sim only deal. He tells me that I'm probably on the best deal going BUT that there's an online deal I could look at which gives me Eir sports.

Sweet!

So I go online and there's no way to switch my plan! No worries, your website is telling me that I'm just a click away from assistance with Online Chat.

So I get chatting to Abdul in India (that's really disappointing) and Abdul tells me he can give me all I can eat and Eir sports for 25 euro a month! Awesome! Abdul goes through the motions and starts asking some really odd questions given that I'm a customer already. It's as if I'm a brand new customer. But Abdul insists that I have nothing to fear and that I'm in safe hands. So we continue. There's red flags going off everywhere but I still trust Abdul.

So today I get a SEPA agreement from Eir. Why? I've already got a direct debit. I call 1905 and after 20 minutes of holding, I get speaking to one of your agents who tells me that Abdul put me on a more expensive price plan. :confused:

So I object and he tells me that I need to speak to the Eir cancellation team. I'm still on hold to them 25 minutes later.

So, how can I undo whatever Abdul has done to my account given that I'm half expecting never to be able to speak to your cancellation team?

Secondly, how do I lodge a formal complaint? I've been completely sold a dummy here. I've got chat logs from Abdul telling me I had nothing to worry about despite trying to stiff me

And lastly, what have you done to Meteor? One of the best companies to deal with turned into incompetence overnight. :(
    Hi there MugMugs

Thank you so much for getting in touch with us here. I'm really sorry to hear about all this and will try my best to see what I can do for you from here.

If you can PM me your account details, I will see if I can track your chat session and get that escalated. If you want to speak to comeone at our cancellations team directly, you can contact them at 1800303458. To log a formal complaint, you can just click here and fill out the form and they will be directly in contact with you.

-Kyle

Advertisement