Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rugby

Options
  • 05-09-2018 9:43pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 17

I was banned for absolutely nothing. Just because I used another schools name in a sentence. Can I please be unbanned from the rugby thread please.

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,584 CMod ✭✭✭✭Steve

Hi, have you attempted to discuss this with the mod per step one of the resolution process?

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 76,290 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

I will just step in here before this goes very far

Jokesonyou61, you have had a number of accounts on the site, and at least two of them (including this one) have been permanently banned from the Rugby forum

As soon as you re-registered to avoid that Rugby ban, your current forum ban was invoked. Rather than discuss the specifics surrounding your various Rugby bans, I would like to discuss your wider behaviour across the site.

Once we have confirmation of which account you wish to use we can consider further your behaviour in the Rugby forum

As a first step, could you please PM me with a full list of accounts you have used on this site and advise which of those accounts you wish to continue using.

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 22,775 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

Poster sitebanned.

Closed.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement