Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Miami Beach hotels

• 05-09-2018 9:57pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 413 ✭✭

Could anybody recommend a good hotel on South Beach Miami?
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,292 ✭✭✭Dinkie

Whats your budget?

I stayed in the Clay Hotel - which is 2 blocks from the beach. I loved it and it was budget friendly.

However, a friend stayed in a the fonatineblue. It was a bit further out - by there is free transport to and from lincoln mall etc. It was a bit more expensive - but they thought it was amazing. I would believe them, as they have extremely high standards.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

We stayed in the Shore Club, really liked it. Feels so long ago now.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 413 ✭✭xraylady

Thanks to you both, I'll have a look at those. Budget about $500/night. I was considering the National too. Apparently its in a good location for strolling around, restaurants etc. The Loews gets great reviews but so expensive for our dates - over Christmas. I hadn't considered the Fonatineblue because of the location but I will have a look again now when you say there is free transport to the Lincoln area.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 318 ✭✭Assassin saphir

Highly recommend 1 Hotel South beach. Pricey but worth it. We also stayed in The Palms and it is a great 4star right on the beach.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,773 ✭✭✭endofrainbow

There are hundreds of hotels for all budgets in Miami Beach - have a look at some of the hotel search engines and narrow it down. What I might like might not necessarily be what you're looking for.

You also need to consider whether you want South Beach, Lincoln Road, Ocean Drive areas.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 413 ✭✭xraylady

Thanks, I have narrowed it down to Lincoln Road area and want large pool - not rooftop..
    National (ocean View) probably best but can’t bting myself to pull the trigger! FOMO I guess. Because it’s Christmas and want it to be just right. Waiting for someone to say ‘Do it’ ‘ It’s a great hotel ‘ …

Advertisement