Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tower, blarney to bons secours hospital

Options
  • 05-09-2018 10:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 20

Quick question if I may to any Cork people in the know. To make the Bons secours hospital at UCC for an 8:00 am appt what time would you want to be leaving from Tower, Blarney?
    Google maps obviously gives a route etc etc but the position on the ground can be different with traffic issues in certain areas that out of town people may not realise! Thanks for any help in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 576 ✭✭✭Mardyke

Generally when I'm going anywhere in a city I don't know I would add in a contingency

And if it's rush hour I might add more

• Registered Users Posts: 6,858 ✭✭✭Cork Lass

If it was me I’d leave no later than 7.15am. It’s a 20 min journey but you’ll need to allow for parking etc. At 7.15 traffic should be reasonably ok.

• Registered Users Posts: 20 Gmm fan

thanks Cork Lass. appreciate the response.

Advertisement