Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Facebook Post

Options
  • 05-09-2018 11:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,236 ✭✭✭

Hi All.
    This, or something very similar to it, is doing the rounds on Facebook. Does it actually work?

'It WORKS!! I have a whole new news feed. I’m seeing posts from people I haven’t seen in years.
    Here’s how to bypass the system FB now has in place that limits posts on your news feed.
    Their new algorithm chooses the same few people - about 25 - who will read your posts. Therefore, I ask you all a favor so I can see your news feed and you can see mine.
    Hold your finger down anywhere in this post and "copy" will pop up. Click "copy". Then go your page, start a new post and put your finger anywhere in the blank field. "Paste" will pop up and click paste.
    This will bypass the system.
    Thank youUpdate. It WORKS!! I have a whole new news feed. I’m seeing posts from people I haven’t seen in years.
    Here’s how to bypass the system FB now has in place that limits posts on your news feed.
    Their new algorithm chooses the same few people - about 25 - who will read your posts. Therefore, I ask you all a favor so I can see your news feed and you can see mine.
    Hold your finger down anywhere in this post and "copy" will pop up. Click "copy". Then go your page, start a new post and put your finger anywhere in the blank field. "Paste" will pop up and click paste.
    This will bypass the system.
    Thank you'

Comments

Advertisement