Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cornmarket Salary Protection

• 06-09-2018 10:17am
    Registered Users Posts: 120 ✭✭

Hi folks.
    Last year I took out salary protection with Cornmarket.
    Im a secondary school teacher.

I felt much better after taking it out thinking if a horrible situation was to arise that left me unable to work that Id be covered up to 75% of my salary.

However, I am hearing some horrible rumours about Cornmarket (who I think are owned by Irish Life) not paying out.

How or where would I find information about the % of claims paid out to compare against other companies.

Im half thinking of cancelling with them and taking out a policy with some one else.

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 17,727 Mod ✭✭✭✭Henry Ford III

What horrible rumours?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,095 ✭✭✭ANXIOUS

They are owned by the same company that owns Irish life. Couldn't find theit claims statistics, I'd suggest calling them as other competitors have them online.

Advertisement