Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fuinneamh Festival 2018

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 593 ✭✭✭dmm82

Yep there is a gang of us going, was there last year and the year before too when it was called Lúnasa. Great craic :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,992 ✭✭✭Korvanica

Excellent ! Not sure what to expect tbh, apart from insanely stomping tunes. Looking forward to Johannes Heil.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,590 ✭✭✭✭bodhrandude

If you want to get into it, you got to get out of it. (Hawkwind 1982)

• Registered Users Posts: 804 ✭✭✭Casshern88

My self and few lads going, waiting for organiser to post some bus info though presume they will be running few direct busses from Dublin.

First year going to this but I was at elysian circus a few years ago which was a small hippy festival that amalgamated into this festival. So I'm hoping for a similar vibe.

• Advertisement

How did ye get on ? ~ Had a blast, loads of savage techno and many bops were had. Everyone we met was dead sound. It was so handy how close everything was, we were in a camper and being able to pop out for booze and back in five minutes was so handy.

I did hear of some problems with a few scumbags in the Saturday (robbed phone, broken jaw and some ruckus on the bus too), security were too few to do anything it seemed as there only seemed to be about 6 security guys.

• Registered Users Posts: 593 ✭✭✭dmm82

Korvanica wrote: »
    How did ye get on ? ~ Had a blast, loads of savage techno and many bops were had. Everyone we met was dead sound. It was so handy how close everything was, we were in a camper and being able to pop out for booze and back in five minutes was so handy.

I did hear of some problems with a few scumbags in the Saturday (robbed phone, broken jaw and some ruckus on the bus too), security were too few to do anything it seemed as there only seemed to be about 6 security guys.

Had a ball too. We were in our camper and met the best people all weekend. Didnt see any trouble at all but did hear that someone tried to break into a friend's caravan. Great weekend though, will definitely be back next year

• Registered Users Posts: 858 ✭✭✭Plasandrunt

had an absolute ball too. Loved the stripped back festival vibe, such a refreshing change from EP two weeks ago. Also fully steam ahead with a 2 day festival rather then a 3/4 dayer. Being back home on a Sunday morning felt great.

That said I'd be surprised if it returned next year, last years was a bit of a disaster financially apparantly and from what I've heard they needed at least 750 people to break even and I'd be surprised if there was even 300 people at this.

Advertisement