Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New monthly alternative rock night

Options
  • 06-09-2018 1:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭

Muck Savage Promotions have started a new monthly night in Drop Dead Twice, on Francis St. (opposite the Tivoli), on, typically the third Wednesday of every month. The turn-out has been hit or miss, so far, but September 19th is the next one and I'm hoping to make this the most successful one yet. I know it's a Wednesday, but it starts at 8pm, giving 9-5/6ers enough time to get something to eat, etc. and it ends at 11pm, giving enough time to get home, eat, sleep, whatever.
    This will be the biggest act that we've had, so far, and since they are travelling from Dundalk and absolute legends in the irish alternative scene, so it would be great if we could get a few people to come out and see them in the city that regularly makes or breaks so many talented bands.

Podracer%2019-09-18_zps5t8aplcs.jpg

Comments

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 14,502 Mod ✭✭✭✭johnnyskeleton

Drop Dead Twice is a good bar!

• Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭Scythe

Kiss My Acid now added to the bill
    Podracer%2019-09-18_zpswsju6fj7.jpg

Advertisement