Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Credit card query

Options
  • 06-09-2018 2:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 32

Hi,
    My credit card was used fraudulently online recently and BOI alerted me and said that my card would be cancelled and a new one issued. As it happens my card was due to expire at the end of September 2018 anyway. Yesterday I received two cards : one to replace the old cancelled card and the new one I was due to receive anyway.

How do I cancel one of these and which one should be cancelled?

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Alison

Hi caramel08

Thanks for getting in touch with us here.

We're sorry to hear you have been a recent victim of fraud. Our Card Team will need to check which card is invalid and cancel it for you. Would you like us to send you a Private Message and we'll arrange for an Advisor to give you a call?

Many Thanks
    Alison

• Registered Users Posts: 32 caramel08

Hi caramel08

Thanks for getting in touch with us here.

We're sorry to hear you have been a recent victim of fraud. Our Card Team will need to check which card is invalid and cancel it for you. Would you like us to send you a Private Message and we'll arrange for an Advisor to give you a call?

Many Thanks
    Alison
    Hi Alison, thanks for getting back to me.

I've contacted them so it's resolved now.

Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Alison

Hi caramel08

That's great to hear, really appreciate the update.

Alison

Advertisement