Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Eflow

• 06-09-2018 2:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

Long story. Had an eflow tag which was broke. Had to send it for repair 3 times. Gave up and said id just pay as i used i used 2-4 times a day. I began to lose track of which days id bought tickets for etc. Fines were sent to my mithers address and i got them from her in bulk which had built up a lot of interest. When i checked them some i had prepaid for etc. They said i had over 150 journeys not paid. I managed to find tickets to account for all except 61. I still felt that this was way to high but nothing i could do without tickets. So i set up at direct debit of 100 a month to pay which i paid for 8 months. Then i was signed off work as u was in early labour at 5 months. I was unpaid so reduced to 50 a month. Ive paid for 4.5 years. The other day i got a call to ask for a lump sum i said no i hadnt got it i was a single mum 2 small kids a mortgage etc and couldn't afford but would keep the dd goong. They said no not good enough. I sent them my income and expenditure and they still arent happy even though my income sometimes doesnt cover all bills etc. So i said take me to court and we'll see what a judge says. They told me they took me to court already in 2015 they sent the letter to my mams address again even though i had verified over the ticket issue that i dont live there. Anyhow they got judgement for 9000+ euro and ive been paying for all these years and theres now 12500 owed because of interest and now say they are sending the Sheriff. What can i do???

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,425 Mod ✭✭✭✭CatInABox

Lilybear81 wrote: »
    Long story. Had an eflow tag which was broke. Had to send it for repair 3 times. Gave up and said id just pay as i used i used 2-4 times a day. I began to lose track of which days id bought tickets for etc. Fines were sent to my mithers address and i got them from her in bulk which had built up a lot of interest. When i checked them some i had prepaid for etc. They said i had over 150 journeys not paid. I managed to find tickets to account for all except 61. I still felt that this was way to high but nothing i could do without tickets. So i set up at direct debit of 100 a month to pay which i paid for 8 months. Then i was signed off work as u was in early labour at 5 months. I was unpaid so reduced to 50 a month. Ive paid for 4.5 years. The other day i got a call to ask for a lump sum i said no i hadnt got it i was a single mum 2 small kids a mortgage etc and couldn't afford but would keep the dd goong. They said no not good enough. I sent them my income and expenditure and they still arent happy even though my income sometimes doesnt cover all bills etc. So i said take me to court and we'll see what a judge says. They told me they took me to court already in 2015 they sent the letter to my mams address again even though i had verified over the ticket issue that i dont live there. Anyhow they got judgement for 9000+ euro and ive been paying for all these years and theres now 12500 owed because of interest and now say they are sending the Sheriff. What can i do???

Talk to a solicitor, not anyone on boards. No legal advice should be taken here.

Advertisement