Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Building a gaming PC & with extras

Options
  • 06-09-2018 5:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,461 ✭✭✭

1.What is your budget? [€1,500-2,500],

2. What will be the main purpose of the computer? [Gaming (but, not really high powered stuff. I want the option of kids being able to play Minecraft, or myself playing WoW, Rainbox Six: Siege. Some stuff I want to play through Bluestacks.

The PC will also be the main place I listen to music - Internet radio, etc. So I'd like some good speakers included in price.
    Is it possible to attach a record player through an amplifier to these speakers? Or am I bending laws of sound here?

I'm also scanning all the family photos & letters - some of these are near 100 years old]

3. Do you need a copy of Windows? [Yes]

4. Can you use any parts from an old computer? [No]

5. Do you need a monitor? [Yes]

6. Do you need any of these peripherals? [Have no idea]

7. Are you willing to try overclocking? [Honestly, have no idea what that is]

8. How can you pay? [Credit Card/Laser]

9. When are you purchasing? [ASAP]

Thanks in advance, for your help.

Comments

Advertisement