Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Coombe Multi Birth Clinic

• 06-09-2018 8:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 15

Hello, I am expecting identical twins and was wondering if anybody went public in Coombe but used their VHI or other private health care insurance provider to get a private room after the birth?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,175 ✭✭✭angeldelight

CD2 wrote: »
    Hello, I am expecting identical twins and was wondering if anybody went public in Coombe but used their VHI or other private health care insurance provider to get a private room after the birth?

The Coombe don’t allow that unfortunately - I think it even specifies it on the bed booking form. They may give you a private room if they’re quiet

• Registered Users Posts: 15 CD2

The Coombe don’t allow that unfortunately - I think it even specifies it on the bed booking form. They may give you a private room if they’re quiet

Thanks angel delight. Do you know anything about the multi birth clinic? Are the appointments usually scheduled on a specific day? How often will I need to attend?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,673 ✭✭✭✭fits

No knowledge about coombe but just want to say congratulations ! I had fraternal twins. Sometimes you might get a private room anyway because of all the babies and stuff! But I wouldn’t worry too much about it.

• Registered Users Posts: 15 CD2

fits wrote: »
    No knowledge about coombe but just want to say congratulations ! I had fraternal twins. Sometimes you might get a private room anyway because of all the babies and stuff! But I wouldn’t worry too much about it.

Ah thanks fits!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,175 ✭✭✭angeldelight

CD2 wrote: »
    Thanks angel delight. Do you know anything about the multi birth clinic? Are the appointments usually scheduled on a specific day? How often will I need to attend?

I can’t help on that I’m afraid I only had the one I just looked into the rules on the beds before

• Advertisement

Congrats! You might find this forum helpful, CD2:

https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=1092

Lots of people in the same(ish) boat there! Best of luck with the twins and I hope everything goes really smoothly for you. :)

Advertisement