Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Famous for being famous celebs

• 06-09-2018 9:00pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,487 ✭✭✭

Anyone else sick and tired of the current famous for being famous celebrity scene the likes of the Kardashians, Scarlett Moffatt, Spencer Matthews etc and every other reality star. What exactly are all these so called celebs famous for other than appearing on tv, they have no obvious talent of note to earn their fame just appear on reality tv and appealing to the lowest common denominator. Which other celebs do you believe to fall into the famous for being famous catagory i would like to hear your suggestions.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,844 ✭✭✭✭somesoldiers

They don’t bother me too much as I don’t watch Expose, read the Sun or watch E! If they ever make it onto the Crossword page of The Times it might get to me.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 30,854 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

I don't really care about them. If they make some people happy then that's fine.
    I sometimes hear people talking about these reality TV people and YouTubers and I don't know who they are. They can be easily be avoided.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,366 ✭✭✭Star Bingo

Brendan Kilkenny

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,487 ✭✭✭Mutant z

They are not that easily avoided when they seem to randomly just pop up anywhere i find myself watching less and less tv because it mostly seems to consist of reality trash and its antics rather than any real quality to watch.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,254 ✭✭✭Kevin Finnerty

You see these names pop up on Google search all the time. Never click on em. Why do they still come up?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Mutant z wrote: »
    They are not that easily avoided when they seem to randomly just pop up anywhere i find myself watching less and less tv because it mostly seems to consist of reality trash and its antics rather than any real quality to watch.

It must be easy enough to avoid them, as I seem to be able to do so without even trying. I watch about 4 hours of TV, read a newspaper, and listen to several radio stations every day and know none of them .

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 30,854 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

Mutant z wrote: »

I find you might come across somebody the odd time on a chat/quiz show that you mightn't like but if it's happening a lot maybe your watching the wrong programmes.

Advertisement