Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Outdoor garden lights

Options
  • 06-09-2018 11:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10,462 ✭✭✭✭

Sorry if this is the wrong forum if so please move.. I'm looking to get something for garden to put in trees for a party .. is outdoor fairy lights the way to go? If so where is best place to buy them? Am in the Dublin area.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,166 ✭✭✭Fr_Dougal

I think Homestore and More still have the garden fairy lights, if not, you can buy them from Amazon at a fairly low price.

The lights with the larger bulbs look better(IMHO), you can pick those up from Amazon; not sure if they’re available in and bricks and mortar shops but you could try garden centres.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,462 ✭✭✭✭WoollyRedHat

Fr_Dougal wrote: »
    I think Homestore and More still have the garden fairy lights, if not, you can buy them from Amazon at a fairly low price.

The lights with the larger bulbs look better(IMHO), you can pick those up from Amazon; not sure if they’re available in and bricks and mortar shops but you could try garden centres.

Thanks it's for today so won't have time to try Amazon. Homestore & More will try thanks and garden center is a good shout, cheers!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,462 ✭✭✭✭WoollyRedHat

Bought some in Woodies.. they are very fenicky to stay lit, I hope it’s just a defect.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,939 ✭✭✭goat2

Sorry if this is the wrong forum if so please move.. I'm looking to get something for garden to put in trees for a party .. is outdoor fairy lights the way to go? If so where is best place to buy them? Am in the Dublin area.

If you have outdoor Christmas lights, they should do, that is what I use if I have anything going on in the garden

Advertisement