Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bus travel to concerts

Options
  • 07-09-2018 1:45am
    Registered Users Posts: 230 ✭✭

Has anyone experienced anything with bus services to Dublin concerts. There are dedicated bus transportation from towns/cities to Dublin concerts but I am seeing a few negative comments. Is it better to use aircoach instead? I am trying to organise trip to concert in Dublin & I need for it to go smoothly and on time as will be under pressure to get home. The only hassle is trying to get from 3 arena back to Aston Quay but willing to leave before last song as long as prebooked taxi picks me up to get me back to return bus on time.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

I have and never had any problems. When I was using a bus service they parked just down from the 3Arena on the quay side, not a long walk so there shouldn't be a need to leave during the last song. Course that could depend on the bus company, but that's been my experience with it anyway

Advertisement