Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wedges/insoles fro supination.

Options
  • 07-09-2018 12:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭

Hi folks,
    Does anyone know of, or where one can buy, any insoles/wedges that can correct supination(rolling outwards) of the foot?
    Doesn't seem to be much online.
    Years ago a physio made me something very basic. Glued an angled wedge under the heel of an insole.
    Would like to try something off the shelf before forking out on anything custom made.
    Thanks and regards.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 606 ✭✭✭echancrure

There is that Foot Balance solution at elverys: I never tried it but worth a visit perhaps?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,141 ✭✭✭rom

echancrure wrote: »
    There is that Foot Balance solution at elverys: I never tried it but worth a visit perhaps?

Never a good idea to go somewhere that is a business and their goal is to sell stuff. At least with a professional they will ruin their reputation and you are still paying them for the consultation/advice. With a shop if you buy nothing they get nothing. I wear orthotics. They are covered under most healthcare plans if you need them up to 50%.

Advertisement