Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Three.ie top up not gone through

Options
  • 07-09-2018 12:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10,317 ✭✭✭✭

Hi,

I topped up (as usual) this morning through Banking 365, €20, money taken from account, top up didn't happen.

Any issues today?

Regards

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 423 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Lorna

Hi Birneybau,

Thank you for your message. We've had no reports of any issues so far today.
    Can I ask when did you top up this morning as it can take half an hour to go through.

Thanks,

Lorna

• Registered Users Posts: 10,317 ✭✭✭✭Birneybau

Hi Birneybau,

Can I ask when did you top up this morning as it can take half an hour to go through.

Thanks,

Lorna
    I did exactly as usual, and I'm currently waiting 4 and a bit hours for it to go through. It always goes through within 10 minutes.

Regards

• Closed Accounts Posts: 991 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Darren

Birneybau wrote: »
    Hi Birneybau,

Thanks,

Lorna
    I did exactly as usual, and I'm currently waiting 4 and a bit hours for it to go through. It always goes through within 10 minutes.

Regards

Thanks for that Birneybau. If you still haven't received this credit and the transaction is still showing on your account, I'd then ask you to contact your mobile network as they will have to have a look into why this wasn't applied to your number as normal.
    Thanks again,
    Darren.

Advertisement