Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ray Whelan (Office Staff so rude to customers)

Options
  • 07-09-2018 3:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 27

Just rang Ray Whelan, I purchased bin tags on their website, they have not arrived and rang them, they were so rude on the phone, saying i have credit on the a/c and there is a letter going out to everyone, I tried to ask am I covered for Oct bin, she would not answer that, I have looked on their website and nothing on it , I'm not happy with how rude they were, I have the bins for so many years with them but after that phone call, I think I will look at AES

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 60,629 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

The rude women in the Ray Whelan office are the reason I left and went to AES.

I’ve never looked back with AES who have a top class customer service.

• Registered Users Posts: 22 ua

I had to leave RW to that reason too,

• Closed Accounts Posts: 817 ✭✭✭iano.p

Always the same there. My bin wasn't collect 3 weeks in a row. They kept saying it wasn't out but it was. Unbelievable how unprofessional they are

• Registered Users Posts: 7,461 ✭✭✭Queen-Mise

same as everyone else. I left because of the office staff.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,874 ✭✭✭Edgware

iano.p wrote: »
    Always the same there. My bin wasn't collect 3 weeks in a row. They kept saying it wasn't out but it was. Unbelievable how unprofessional they are

Have you tried Ray Patterson? I hear he is agood public servant with experience in trash disposal

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 817 ✭✭✭iano.p

Edgware wrote:
    Have you tried Ray Patterson? I hear he is agood public servant with experience in trash disposal

Old man Patterson is a loon. Let's get the garbage men do it right

• Registered Users Posts: 5,874 ✭✭✭Edgware

iano.p wrote: »
    Old man Patterson is a loon. Let's get the garbage men do it right
    I'm not sure. I would be happier with having Peterstons finger on the button

• Registered Users Posts: 373 ✭✭jim-mcdee

The rude women in the Ray Whelan office are the reason I left and went to AES.

I’ve never looked back with AES who have a top class customer service.

i left them maybe 8 years ago. the house was vacant for 6 months so i stopped buying the tags from them. when i came back to the house i went to get a tag and they told me i had to pay for the previous 6 months, like 200e. i said 'i didn't get bins collected in 6 months, i signed no contract, why on earth would i pay 200e for service i didn't get' so she said 'well you should have called to get someone to take the bin' i said 'but i always knew i was coming back in 6 months, and if they really wanted the bin it was there in front of the house you could have taken it'. anyway she said 'oh i will have to speak with Ray to see if he will let you buy a tag, call back tomorrow'. I nearly died laughing at the ridiculousness of it. I signed up with AES or whatever they were called back then an hour later, and called Ray back to say he can come collect his bins whenever he wants. They never did collect them.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,372 ✭✭✭iwillhtfu

jim-mcdee wrote: »
    I signed up with AES or whatever they were called back then an hour later, and called Ray back to say he can come collect his bins whenever he wants. They never did collect them.

I did the same 8 years ago, bins still outside. It comes in handy for the logs over the winter :D They're a complete cowboy outfit imo.

Advertisement